I turned 30 this year too! I’m worried the consistency of the cake While frozen will be too hard…. Yield: 8-10 Hope today is amazing for you . To be honest I don’t know how I feel about it. You are so worth celebrating and I can’t think of a better cake to do that with! Scared? Using an electric mixer, in a medium bowl whip the heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. .site-header { background: url(https://www.thebatterthickens.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/cropped-logo-iconFINALLY_5-30.jpg) no-repeat !important; } Get sweet deals. I used the same recipe as I did for that Carrot Cake Ice Cream a while back, but I used classic yellow cake mix instead to get that birthday cake ice cream flavor. In a large bowl, combine heavy cream, milk and cake mix and mix until completely smooth with no lumps. It’s beautiful. You know that’s a great idea!! Your cake looks incredible. Happy Happy Birthday!!! I hope you and your grandma enjoyed every sweet bite! Hi! I’m all about reminiscing at birthdays. Line the inside of the pan with plastic wrap, leaving an overhang on all sides. Do not overbeat until grainy. Remove the first pint of ice cream from the freezer and let sit at room temperature for at least 15 minutes to soften. Net Carbs = total carbs - fiber - sugar alcohol. Everyone one has their own special birthday traditions and most of them involve some sort of cake! That’s what I thought, NO ONE. Excited? I hope you had a wonderful birthday, and this cake is just beautiful, by the way! Let it cool completely before frosting it. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. This cake is absolutely beautiful. Nordic Ware Leakproof Springform Pan, 9 Inch. This tub contains about 9 servings of premium quality Unicorn Magic Ice Cream which can be enjoyed by itself or as an accompaniment to a wide variety of desserts. Happy Birthday!!! I felt the same when I hit 30 too. Keep up the good work. 30% Saturated Fat 6g Trans Fat 0g. Two desserts in one. I never think to do “birthday cake” flavors because they seem so boring. 2 hours Scoop ice cream into an airtight container and dollop in cake batter chunks and frosting. Must be very nice for ice cream I imagine . Perfect cake to celebrate. Add to Cart View cart. Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream is a vanilla cake ice cream base with birthday cake batter chunks and vanilla frosting swirl and of course, plenty of sprinkles. It is nice to see someone else likes to make fancy tall cakes. This looks amazing! Happy birthday!! Homemade Birthday Cake Ice Cream is a vanilla cake ice cream base with birthday cake batter chunks and vanilla frosting swirl and of course, plenty of sprinkles.