Secretary of State sends them to the County Election office to process. If we can Vote-by-mail ballots are mailed starting 29 days before the election. If a voter faces a life-threatening situation, can his/her registration be kept confidential? Sign the envelope. We must receive your application by mail or fax at least seven (7) days before the election. Candidates can pick-up nomination papers during the filing period beginning 113 days and ending 88 days before the election. How can I find out if my provisional ballot was counted? We mail your ballot to you. The Post Office does not forward election mail, such as ballots or sample You will take your ballot and secrecy You must apply in person at the Elections Department office. ", Fill out an application. deadline; You registered to vote by mail, did not provide the required ID out a new registration form. that is outside of Marin County, we will send the form to the county where the Your ballot will not be counted. you a provisional ballot. Starting 29 days before the election, you Is the voter's ID information confidential? poll worker; In a Primary Election, you request a ballot for a different political The Marin County Independent Expenditure Ordinance (Ordinance 3519) which was approved by the Marin County Board of Supervisors on June 2, 2009 requires that independent expenditures of up to $1000.00 which are made to support or oppose candidates for county elective office or county measures be reported to the Registrar of Voters within 24 hours. If you are certain the information you entered is correct, try again in an hour or so. What is the deadline to turn in my ballot? If you are a person with a disability and require an accommodation to participate in a County program, service, or activity, requests may be made by calling (415) 473-4381 (Voice), Dial 711 for CA Relay, or by email at least five business days in advance of the event. for President and Vice President only at the Elections Office (EC 332, 3400). Show you how to mark your ballot, using a demonstration ballot, and. party from the party on your voter registration form. Can I make an appointment to discuss the nomination process and/or file my papers? A copy of the mailing or advertisement, script or recording of phone call, transmission, or advertisement is also required. Call us. independently and privately. Can registration forms from one county be provided to voters who live in another county? Voters on the inactive list are still registered in Marin County. Also, see Data Entry Tips, below. grandparent, grandchild, brother, sister, or a Voters with Disabilities and Non-English Speakers; Transportation Assistance booth, and show you how to mark your ballot We divide ballots into 2 groups: damaged and ready for counting. You can register online at the CA Secretary of State website. All fields are required. Elections Office in San Rafael where they are processed upon receipt. Can new residents register to vote if they moved into the state after the registration deadline? You requested a vote by mail ballot before the election, but do not Find the access symbol on the back cover of your. Independent expenditure committees are required to file forms. vote in person at the Elections Office or give Marin Access was designed and is sponsored by Marin Transit to coordinate transportation resources for Marin’s older adults, persons with disabilities and low-income residents, along with others who cannot or choose not to drive. The poll worker will give The What if the poll worker cannot find my name on the Roster? New citizens may register to vote at the Elections Office from fourteen (14) days No. accessible for all people. Fill out and return the vote-by-mail application on the back cover of your County Voter Information Guide, or fill out our online vote-by-mail application. Send the forms to the Marin County Elections Department either by: Anyone who intentionally or negligently violates any section of this chapter shall be subject to fines of $5000 for each violation, or up to 3 times the amount of the communication, whichever is greater. ballots. Call (415) 473-6437 to schedule an appointment.