I've seen the reverse and turn trick mentioned before but I found it unnecessary. I dunno what I'm doing wrong but I can't discover these mines that quick, it takes 15 min for each.. Is it just me, the doog or a bug? Yeah, I know, He barks like mad when he spots one. I keep telling myself it could be worse - it could be the "soothe a crying baby mission" in Yakuza 6. there doesnt seem to be anything to interact there, yet if i drive in them i will blow up. We all know that the in-game Map in Mad Max is a bit buggy and also sometimes some of the convoys and minefields doesn’t show up. Btw, thanks again for this tip. He actually looks in the direction of the mines. Listen to the dog. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Buggy makes it much easier to find a Minefield. All rights reserved. Watch the dog, and drive in the direction it barks. I love having the dog in the car so it made it a little less grindy. I wish they did something where you get out of your car and actively try finding them, it’s better then hearing a dog bark nonstop. Next Activities Convoys Prev Activities Scarecrows and snipers. The dog should be inside the buggy at the back. Max and Dinki-Di. The best way to … Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. How to you choose to get out with the dog? Keeping doing it until the dog spots it.. than get out. The dog will bark a good ways off from the minefield so they are not to hard to find just drive in the direction the dog faces and all minefeilds have old car bodies in it. Then just run up and hit the disarm button, They could be used to your advantage if you're trying to outrun a war party. For the dog food, see Dinki-Di. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Sep 4, 2015 @ 6:54am Minefields and the dog. Minefields | Activities Mad Max Guide. No threat No challenge clearing them (hardest part is driving to them without real weapons and armor) No fun in doing so, they're just busywork. However, I noticed that he'll bark more aggressively near the mines. 2. They suck but made me appreciate offroading in the game. Just don't drive over it, as it'll cost you scrap to repair the buggy :). ZHERNE. Maybe if there were only one per region it wouldn't bug me as much. Biography. I've never been greased by a mine, though I did drive over one once in my car to see what it would do - it didn't even hurt me, it just blew up my car. Once I realised where he's looking it made it so much easier. Go around a mine field and they will stop following you, or force them to get off their cars and lead to a mine, This isn't the first time i've heard that but I've tried that, and the idiots follow me right into the minefield. You will never have a dog in the Opus. heh that's fair. I think that the lack of urgency due to the mines being far away from the main roads is a big part of what makes them so tedious. I imagine they're in the game to provide you an early source of shotgun shells. Mad Max. Post Comment. Not sure if it's a bug, in my case as soon as I enter the mine field the dog points the direction where the mine is, when you're getting closer the dog starts barking in a different way. Here's a post I made about the minefields. I find that the dog always looks at the mine, but as you get closer, pay attention. As it is I save them til last, and then drive around for ages in the buggy and do them all at once at the end. I mean i can go out with a buggy but there is no dog inside. Some minefields are so hidden that alone, you will walk right into one and be blown away a far distance. Bump, there is no dog inside my buggy and I'm 20 hours in, no idea how to get the dog in the buggy. It would be tolerable if you didnt need to do it to unlock the level 6 harpoon but you must....I HATE THE STUPID ASS MINEFIELD MECHANIC WITH A PASSION, The dog remins in the buggy at all times. Cookies help us deliver our Services. No threat No challenge clearing them (hardest part is driving to them without real weapons and armor) No fun in doing so, they're just busywork. I dunno what I'm doing wrong but I can't discover these mines that quick, it takes 15 min for each.. Is it just me, the doog or a bug?