Produced by Cameron Mizell. Cause I've tried so hard to convince myself I wish that I could could just replay the thoughts It's okay that I feel this way I wish that I could just replay the thoughts of things I never said Should I use my heart or my head? You make me feel low [Pre-Chorus 2] I wouldn't question why I shouldn't stay" Should I use my heart or my head? (Throw it all away she said) You know I need you so Maybe if you tried hard enough Song Released: 2013 Low Lyrics. You better show me that you've changed Don't make me feel low You better show me that you've changed, [Bridge:] We have the answer. I wish that I could just turn back the time or start over again, But if we're laying it on the line this time Cause I'm leaving for good An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. You make me feel low, don't make me feel low You make me feel so, You make me feel low It's okay that I feel this way Low Lyrics [Verse 1] Should I use my heart or my head? (Throw it all away) “Low” is about Kellin’s struggle with love. Don't make me Highlight. Start over again Don't make me, don't make me feel low. I wish that I could just replay the thoughts of things I never said Don't make me feel low, So tell me why Should I use my heart or my head? If I can't have you I'd be by myself Don't you throw it away Tour Update : Sleeping with Sirens Creates Intimate Experiences, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs. }; / Or my head? What does Sleeping with Sirens's song Low mean? 'Cause I'm leaving for good If I can't have you I'd be by myself If you expect me to come back around Should I use my heart or my head? And I'm not coming back again The Lyrics for Low by Sleeping With Sirens have been translated into 7 languages. (Why I shouldn't stay). It's okay that I feel this way I wouldn't question why I shouldn't stay Start over again I wish that I could just turn back the time or start over again But if we're laying it on the line this time I better say this now You make me feel low document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Don't make me Or my head? Don't you throw it away Low (by Sleeping With Sirens) lyrics belongs on the album Cover. Don't make me, don't make me Tablatures Beau-Papa - Vianney, Paroles2Chansons dispose d’un accord de licence de paroles de chansons avec la, Société des Editeurs et Auteurs de Musique, Bad Bunny - Dakiti traduction, Ariana Grande - Positions traduction, Sech - Relación (Remix) traduction, System Of A Down - Protect the Land / Genocidal Humanoidz. Feel low Don't make me, don't make me feel low But still I can't accept You make me feel low But now I can't let you go If I can't have you I'd be by myself If I can't have you I'd be by myself Why I shouldn't stay Don't make me feel low You make me feel low Don't make me feel low /* paroles2chansons.com - Above Lyrics */ Should I use my heart or my head? 'Cause I tried so hard to convince myself You make me feel low, don't make me feel low But if we're laying it on the line this time Should I use my heart or my head? Should I use my heart or my head? Artiste: Sleeping With Sirens; Chanson: Low; Traductions : italien, russe anglais . (Throw it all away). But if we're laying it on the line this time. You make me feel so, you make me feel so When I said it was over I meant it © 2020 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Did it take 26 years to figure out how to love I wish that I could just replay the thoughts of things I never said Should I use my heart or my head? Maybe if you'd been a little bit smarter Don't make me feel low I wouldn't question why I shouldn't stay But now I can't let you go Don't you throw it away Cause you know I need you so Don't make me feel low Don't make me Don't make me Cause I've tried so hard to convince myself Twenty-six years to figure out how to love Uploaded by Many Larusso. I wish that I could just replay the thoughts of things I never said Should I use my heart or my head? So tell me why did it take 26 years to figure out how to love }; Sleeping With Sirens Lyrics "Low" Should I use my heart or my head? Cause you know I need you so I wish that I could could just replay the thoughts But still I can't accept [Chorus] It's ok that I feel this way starts and ends within the same node. I better say this now, [Chorus:] But if we're laying it on the line this time, You make me feel low, don't make me feel low, So tell me why did it take 26 years to figure out how to love, Just to throw it all away? It's okay that I feel this way Should I use my heart or my head? adunit_id: 39383895, Cause I've tried so hard to convince myself It's okay that I feel this way You make me feel low You make me feel so I wish that I could just turn back the time or start over again . [Pre-Chorus 1] You make me feel so. But still I just can't accept that you make me feel so / Or my head? Cause I've tried so hard to convince myself })(); Paroles de chansons de Sleeping With Sirens, Sur Frap.cl venez découvrir toutes les dernières pépites du Rap français. Don't make me Or things I never said Don't make me feel low I better say this now, You make me feel low But if we're laying it on the line this time