Process on high speed for about 5 to 10 seconds, until the oats resemble a coarse flour. Place the chia seeds into a bowl and add the warm water. You guys are the reason I got thru the first weeks of my Keto way of life!! Spoon the oat mixture into the pan. Home » Snacks » No Bake Snacks » Keto Granola Bars. They contain so many healthy fats, vitamins and minerals to list. Plus, they are really quite simple to throw together. It can be a challenge to find a variety of shelf-stable keto snacks, and we’ve been doing our best to create some great recipes for busy Ketogenic Dieters. Keep these tasty nut bars on hand, at work, before or after a workout or just as a quick snack on the run. Your email address will not be published. Home » Recipes » Keto Granola Bars Recipe – A Super Healthy All Day Energy Snack. Blend the pecan nuts and macadamia nuts in your food processor until the nuts are in smaller chunks, without turning it into flour. Thank you!! In a large mixing bowl, combine your nuts with your crispy cereal. While these keto bars taste delicious as they are, feel free to change up the flavors for some variety! Then cut each half into 6 strips, making a total of 12 granola bars. Place the chia seeds into a bowl and add the warm water. Add your keto maple syrup and mix very well, until completely combined. If preferred, other types of dried fruit like dried apricots, dried cherries, dried cranberries or dried berries can be used in place of the raisins. This post may contain affiliate links. Allow the chia seed to sit in the water for 5 minutes, until thick. The Big Man’s World ® Arman Liew owns the copyright on all images and text and does not allow for its original recipes, pictures and content to be reproduced anywhere other than this site unless authorization is given. These keto granola bars are sweet, chewy, and incredibly satisfying. Start by covering an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper, and greasing generously. Transfer the granola bar mixture into the lined pan and using a rubber spatula, press down to ensure a uniform layer. Set the oat flour aside until it is time to combine all of the ingredients. I recommend doing a combination of two nuts, and one of them being chopped into finer pieces, so it can give the granola bars stability and avoid them falling apart. Many granola bars call for oats, cereal, and dried fruits to achieve the chewy and crunchy textures, but I refuse to do that. Pour the egg mixture into the oat mixture and use a fork to combine the mixture until all of the dry ingredients are moistened. After they have completely cooled, store in an airtight container.