With a flavor like this, you'd expect a lot of toppings going on, and I love that the brand didn't skimp. For something a bit more exotic, try My/Mo's green tea flavor ice cream (it's one of my favorites)! 77 Delicious Heart-Healthy Dinner Recipes, Yasso Mint Chocolate Chip Greek Yogurt Bars, Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream, 365 Everyday Value Organic Ice Cream Sandwiches, So Delicious Coconutmilk Non-Dairy Dessert Bars, Chilly Cow Mocha Espresso Swirl Ice Cream, NadaMoo! 45 Inspiring Bedroom Makeover Ideas to Try Now, 17 Safe Ways to Celebrate Thanksgiving This Year, Starbucks' Holiday 2020 Tumblers Have Arrived, 60+ Super Easy and Cheap Weeknight Dinners, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. The silky texture and flavor of Fairlife's milk is so good, it practically serves as a treat in my home (especially that chocolate flavor). Now you've heard all about my shopping experiences. Mix the ingredients together until blended into a dough. In this recipe, we roll the dough into little bite-size balls, perfect for snacking. Vegan, gluten-free, and packed with a whopping 18 grams of plant-based protein per cookie, these recently launched treats from Munk Pack are our new morning jam. The dough itself wasn't overly sweet, so when adding those semi-sweet chocolate chips, the combination of the two was nothing short of heavenly. Enjoy pizza, sandwiches, and pies with reduced carbs. One pointed out some vanilla undertones, and another said it had a "good cookie snap." We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. While we didn't taste test with a glass of milk in hand, we did get specific on our cookie tastes and preferences. I realized the brands I grew up with—and tend to choose as an adult—don't accommodate a healthy lifestyle by any dietitian's standards. I got a bit impatient waiting for this to thaw, so when I scooped, I essentially got chunks. RELATED: The easy guide to cutting back on sugar is finally here. Lo-Dough is also gluten free, sugar free, fat free, and incredibly high fibre. The only bit you have to be patient with..is to wait for them to cool down! Nutrition info per serving: 140 calories, 6 g fat (3.5 g saturated fat), 125 mg sodium, 19 g carbs (3 g fiber, 12 g sugar), 9 g protein. She also noted that "the chocolate just tastes inferior and is almost hard to eat.". 61 - 63 Camden Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent. Maybe. Nutrition info per concord grape pop: 45 calories, 0 g fat (0 g saturated fat), 10 mg sodium, 11 g carbs (0 g fiber, 9 g sugar), 0 g protein. I don't usually go for flavors like this, but I will definitely buy this again. And with one serving of this orange-hued choice, you're gaining 7 grams of protein. The chocolate doesn't taste artificial, and the dough isn't too sweet. From classics like Nestlé Toll House to Eat Pastry's pre-made vegan dough. From the best refrigerated sugar cookie dough to a batter that dishes up a seriously delicious vegan chocolate chip cookie, we've collected our faves to satisfy your cookie craving. Anyway. The Trader Joe's Chunky Chocolate Chip Cookies were a hit among our staff members. Our dough contains no egg, uses heat treated wheat flour, and is infused with cold filtered whey protein. If you can relate, look no further than the nutrition label. editors. How can you make a cookie that is perfectly chewy and buttery, with properly proportioned chocolate chips, that will stay intact enough during a proper milk dunking? However, another editor did mention it was "a bit too sweet for me (and I have a sweet tooth!)". LOW CALORIE BAKERY, More: High-Protein Snacks for Midday or Pre-Workout Cravings. The chocolate chunks were darker than the milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips usually packed in cookie dough, making it a richer cookie experience than what we expected. says Elizabeth Shaw, M.S.