A Support specializing in providing the squad with the highest quality loot, she can use her passive Eye for Quality to immediately see high quality loot and ping it too for her teammates while her ultimate Black Market Boutique allows her squad to quickly see all the loot in the area and retrieve them from a safe place. The bracelet's sound effects are very loud and its trail is visible to everyone so enemies can be notified that you're nearby, so be cautious when using. I've got a good feeling about this. Still got time to loot. Before looting from a vault or from Bloodhound's Trial, make sure all your teammates already taken every possible items from the Black Market, and you are left with taking a single item from the Black Market since the Black Market will be destroyed regardless of how many items it was taken from it. ", "I'm the Jumpmaster. ", [Solo] "I've got a minute and the next Ring's nearby. It follows. She likes animals especially because they have no ulterior motives. They like the finer things. It was the only way I felt true to myself. I'm glad we could come to an agreement. ", "You drive a hard bargain. ", "A fool and their treasures are soon parted.". She walks behind the banners, at one point she even whips her braid. Has a nice ring to it. Loba is a Legend that was introduced in Season 5. ", "Flyer over there. I'll let you know if I see anything. The bracelet's distance can be extended by bouncing it off a. ", "The girl with a cold hard cash is always Miss Right. They thought they were clever. I might have to add you to my collection. ", "What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine. ", "We're going to do beautiful things together. ", "I'm the new Kill Leader. Move. This one continues the map, showing a massive circular structure connected to the labs, and says "Electrical device? There will be a glimpse of teleport trail to Black Market each time a player take an item from it. ", "You were just going to spray and pray? She can be unlocked using 750 or 12,000; or by buying the Champion Edition. "We're already in the next Ring. ", "Keeping watch here. And a good one at that. Come on, I don't bite.". ", "Ooh, we have a new Kill Leader. The Black Market will be destroyed regardless of how many items were taken before by each Legend. ", "I'm the Jumpmaster. I'm sure we can come to an agreement. Check with. When Loba was nine, she looked on as simulacrum hitman Revenant killed her family. Better grab what I can. Lucky them. However, she learned it was just one of many such factories hidden across the Frontier. Woman's intuition", "I bet we'll find something good here. With this information, Tina Sanchez can be identified as Loba's mocap actress: Nine months before Loba's release, Sanchez tweeted out two images of herself doing mocap work with heels and a stick. If your squad mates need a certain type of loot and you don't need anything, select the item(s) for them and drop it. ", "We've got 10 seconds. We've got time, but not much. Under rare circumstances, if Loba gets hit by a melee attack at the same time her bracelet touches a surface, she'll teleport the enemy meleeing her too. ", https://apexlegends.gamepedia.com/File:Execution_Loba_Last_Request.mp4, Stories from the Outlands – “Legacy of a Thief”, Apex Legends Season 5 – Fortune’s Favor Gameplay Trailer, Analyzing/Reacting to "Fortune's Favor" with the Respawn Devs!! A hologram left by Loba taunts players, daring them to find her. In the meantime, some shiny things have caught her eye. Everything changed when she broke into a supposedly impenetrable facility and got her hands on the Jump Drive tech stored inside. Loba starts every match with 50% of her ultimate charged. ", "I'm the Kill Leader. When being used, the items in Black Market's range appears floating knowing that an enemy is nearby using it. (Loba Trailer Season 5 Apex Legends), Exclusive Interview with Apex Legends: All things Loba & Season 5, https://apexlegends.gamepedia.com/Loba?oldid=26071. ", [Solo] "Ten seconds until the Ring closes. April 24 - The third and final device appears in Harvester.