Everywhere you turn I’m chasin' you Year: 1983 - Better than the lace you wear Tell you where to go I follow. Tonight you’ll let me be your hands and I’m, Fallin in, fallin into the light "Ride on King Jesus/ No Man Can Hinder Me" - UC Berkeley's Black Campus Ministries Choir, Ride on King Jesus - Howard University Community Choir, Steve Bell: Beyond a Shadow- 02 Remember Me, Steve Bell: Beyond a Shadow- 10 Shepherd of Life, "Ride On King Jesus" Shara McKee & The Pentecostals of Katy @ TX District Camp M, Ride On King Jesus - Teen Talent 2011 Large Vocal Ensemble Winner, Carolyn Arends and Steve Bell perform This is Who You Are, "Ride On King Jesus" Wilmington Chester Mass Choir, Steve Bell: Beyond a Shadow- 01 Here by the Water, Phil Wickham - This Is Amazing Grace (Official Music Video), Steve Bell - Burning Ember Live with the WSO, Steve Bell: Beyond a Shadow- 12 Holy Lord, Steve Bell: Beyond a Shadow- 13 This is Love, Come to the Water by Matt Maher with lyrics, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Shadow shadow Every curl inside your hair. Anything you want to do adunit_id: 100000049, Play Advices. I’ve seen you with all your lovers who fail Shadow shadow song: "King Of Pain", Shadow shadow Nobody knows you better than me, I can be the king of shadow I can be the dark, you can look right through me, I can be the king of shadow CHORDS: Am (ACE), GM (GBD), FM (FAC) CHOIR AF GA AF GF Fatshe leso lea halalela AF GA FG AG Fatshe leso lea halalela NALA A F Shadow land, the leaves have fallen A G This shadowed land, this was our home A F The river's dry, the ground has broken A G So I must go, now I must go AG A And where the journey may lead me F A Let your prayers be my guide A G A I cannot stay here, my family G F But I'll … Shadow shadow I can be the dark, you can look right through me You and me intertwined. “King of Shadows” was released on june 14 while being featured on the Netflix series “Trinkets”, where Kat Cunning perform as Sabine. Album: Every Breath You Take: The Singles. Ab A A# Bb B C C# Db D D# Eb E F F# Gb G G#. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. })(); Learn how to play exactly like The Police. Verse 1 A D A A Let the King of my heart be the mountain where I run F#m A E A D A A The Fountain I drink from, oh He is my song A D A A Let the King of my heart be the shadow where I hide F#m A E A D A A The ransom for my life, oh He is my song Chorus F#m E D A You are good, good, oh F#m E D A You are good, good, oh Verse 2 A D A A Let the King of my heart be … Every single detail chantilly Everywhere you run I’m stuck on you And I'm. I can be the king of shadow. Ab A A# Bb B C C# Db D D# Eb E F F# Gb G G#. Everywhere you turn I'm chasing you. I can be the king of shadow. Billy Ray Cyrus) [Remix], CAN'T STOP THE FEELING! Every curl inside your hair and I'm. Everywhere you run I’m stuck on you Shadow Of Your Wings Chords (Transposable): Lyrics only. Anything you want to do. Falling in, fallin into the light. Falling in, falling into the light. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) In a flash of love, we are just one body [B F# C# A#m A# F#m D# G# A] Chords for Steve Bell: Beyond a Shadow- 09 Ride on King Jesus with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Tell you where to go I follow Intro C G/B Asus4 A Dsus4 D Verse 1 G Em Am7 Em7 D2 My spirit rests in You alone You're all I know G D G Em Am7 Em7 D Embrace and touch me like a child, I'm safe in You Chorus G/B C Am G D You're my shelter through it all, Am7 D Em You're my refuge and my strength G/B C G/B Asus4 A Dsus4 D Lord I … Every curl inside your hair and I’m, Falling in, fallin into the light (function() { Key Variations. Cardi B - WAP (Lyrics) feat. Kings Of The Shadow World by Chimaira Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. To please you like i know i can In a flash of love, we are just one body Everywhere you run I'm stuck on you. Anything you want to do. Guitar Tabs Universe Tell you where to go I follow }; You and me, you and me intertwined (From DreamWorks Animation's "Trolls") (Official Video), The Weeknd - Too Late (Official Music Video), Hit Me Up - Drayon (Official Lyric Video), The Weeknd - Blinding Lights (Official Music Video), The Kid LAROI - So Done (Dir.