I know zoodles may be out there for some kids. Disclaimer: KetoVale.com does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. A cheesy casserole with chicken that is high in protein and fat and will be your favorite keto dish. Top with the pork rinds, Parmesan, mozzarella cheese and basil. Our keto cheesy chicken parmesan casserole is the perfect dish to make ahead and keep in the freezer when you want a hearty dish but don’t want to put the effort into making it! Zoodles – You can substitute any pasta substitute that you like but zoodles are my fave! If this is your kiddos, try peeling the zucchini before Spiralizing it. They seem to waste a ton of zucchini and I have gotten some pretty nasty cuts from them as well. You could also get the crispy effect by mixing some Parmesan cheese with crushed pork rinds or even almond flour. This Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole takes all the flavors we love from traditional Chicken parm, and combines them into a super easy casserole that the entire family will love! It should be homemade with no added sugar. amzn_assoc_asins = "0358120861,B00006JSUA,B079K5M8PD,B01E4BZ12W"; NOTE: If you don’t have a cast iron pan, make the chicken in a regular skillet. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; But with this recipe, you can have Keto Chicken Parmesan and not lose the progress you have made and not feel guilty about it. You can use whole chicken pieces if you prefer. Will I get “Keto Flu” and what do I do about it? NOTE: If you don't have a cast iron pan, make the chicken in a regular skillet. Serves 4 Low Carb Bread: Use low carb bread as a side dish. Broil for 5 minutes to get the cheese a nice golden brown color. Save this recipe by pinning this picture to your Pinterest board for later use! 3. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Dredge the top with parmesan, red pepper flakes, mozzarella and sprinkle bacon and basil You have successfully joined our subscriber list. Your email address will not be published. Thanks for nice recipe. Place the dish in the oven and bake for 25 minutes. Your whole family will love … Do Collagen Supplements Work? This dish is tasty, cheesy and super easy to make. I have been craving Italian food, especially Chicken Parmesan. Top with the pork rinds, Parmesan, mozzarella cheese and basil. … If you want to use spaghetti squash make sure that it is cooked before adding it to the casserole. You are free to wisely add some ingredients to your dish, as long as they are low-carb! Your family will definitely love it! Prepare the baking dish and grease it lightly so the chicken will not stick to the pan. Create this casserole and enjoy one of your favorite Italian meals while staying on your healthy Keto style eating plan. If you know someone who can’t cook or doesn’t have the time or resources to put together a meal, then send this dish their way! And of course, if you aren’t watching your carbs feel free to sub with regular cooked pasta. Preheat oven to 350°F. This post may be sponsored or contain affiliate links but all opinions are my own. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart"; The most important thing to keep in mind while making any kind of layered dish that contains such “heavy” ingredients like meat is that the bigger and thicker products are the first layer. Calories 458, Total C 10.3g, Fiber 1.8g, Net C 8.5g, Sugar 4.5g, Fat 21.8g, Protein 51.4g. In a cast iron skillet, place olive oil in the bottom of the skillet to coat the pan. Our site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by linking to Amazon.com. With the breading and the noodles that are often eaten with it, the traditional Chicken Parmesan Recipe is far from being Keto Friendly. This removes the green and makes it look like a regular noodle. This Mom’s Menu is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Add the cheese and bake for 15 minutes. With this recipe you can: Once you taste how amazing this recipe is, you will want to have this keto chicken Parmesan for dinner or lunch often. Originally, it was an all vegetables dish with cheese gathered together in a frying pan and put in the oven. Want a keto chicken parmesan casserole recipe that will taste amazing? Create this chicken parm dinner that will keep you on track. The style of the recipe hasn’t change much since it was developed in 1866. Shredded cabbage is a great idea! Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole Instructions. Bursting with flavor, this entire recipe takes less than 30-minutes to prepare and cook and will please everyone at your table because it is a WHOLE LOTTA YUM! We had to cut servings down a bit because it was way larger than we expected. Good, but 4 servings is a _lot_ of food and protein. Hope that helps! Not sure what I did wrong for this one, and even used Rao’s sauce, but my casserole came out a super watery mess that wasn’t yummy at all. Glad to hear you enjoyed it, Lynn Thanks for the review! Rao’s is my favorite store bought, low carb marinara. Oh no So sorry to hear that. It made the switch so much easier on everyone! Tanya is a professional food photographer, videographer and recipe developer. This Lazy Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole is delicious and super easy to make without sacrificing flavor.This family-friendly, and kid-approved easy keto recipe is perfect for a low carb diet. Fat Head or Cloud Dough: Take the leftovers of this dish and make it into a whole new dish. Otherwise you will have to cook the casserole so long that the zoodles will be mushy . Parmesan Cheese Crisps – These are my go-to for making the crispy topping that you would expect from a classic chicken parm. To make the zoodles, I use a Vegetti Pro spiralizer. They see green and instantly their veggie radar is pinging right. amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Prepare your baking dish and grease it lightly. Feel free to use any marinara that you like. I am gonna love to try it. Chicken Breast – If you are looking to add a bit more fat to your diet you can use cooked boneless skinless chicken thighs. Any low carb pasta substitute will work fine, but you can also leave them out entirely. She also holds a Master of Arts degree. Our keto chicken parmesan casserole, made with cauliflower rice and diced chicken, is the easiest, one-pan dinner! Did you use precooked chicken? Next pour on some sauce. Slow Cooker Everything Chicken from Skinny Ms, Cheesy Spaghetti Squash Casserole with Pork Chops, Sheet Pan Pork Tenderloin with Vegetables. They serve as the base for the rest. Lay out the chicken in the pan and spread the marinara sauce all over. Here is a video we made to show you how to make this Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole recipe. Preheat the oven to 325 F. 2. Dredge the top with some red pepper flakes, parmesan, and mozzarella. Remove once the cheese has melted and formed bubbles. Lazy Keto Chicken Parmesan. Lay out the chicken in the pan then spread the marinara sauce all over. It’s important that whichever chicken you use it is precooked BEFORE adding it to the casserole. Don’t make them too small or you will lose some of the crispiness! For more details, view our Privacy Policy. Looks like my casserole will be quite a gooey, cheesy one this time! Then I gradually decreased the amount I added each time I cooked it. amzn_assoc_title = "My Amazon Picks"; This Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole has all the flavors we love from traditional Chicken parm, and combines them into a super easy casserole that the entire family will love! Marinara – I have an AMAZING low carb marinara sauce recipe that is super easy to make and it’s what I used. Home » Low Carb Recipes » Low Carb Dinners » Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole Recipe. Add the crushed parmesan crisps to the top of the casserole and bake it in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the mozzarella cheese is completely melted and the sauce and chicken are hot. Below you can see how I made this keto casserole. And made variations on this with some pre-cooked shredded chicken by combining everything into a pan and baking at 350 for 25-30 minutes, then broiling a little at the end. What is ketosis and how do I get my body there? Once the chicken is cooked, add in the sauce. To make it a complete meal, it’s best to serve this dish with a low carb side, such as salad or leafy greens. Ensuring the marinara is evenly distributed. A French dish, the word “casse” means pan. Remove the dish once the cheese is bubbling. Perfect dinner and tasty!. Here are a few photos we took while making this amazing recipe. Yumm! amzn_assoc_search_bar = "false"; When I first started transitioning my kids (and let’s be honest – my husband too) to a lower carb diet, I also added a bit of traditional fettuccine to the zoodles. Everything You Need to Know! Your email address will not be published. Making low carb chicken parmesan casserole. Will I get "Keto Flu" and what do I do about it. It's nice to meet you! This recipe is high in fat and protein. I may earn money from purchases made through the links shared here (at no additional cost to you). If desired, you can also place it under the broiler for a few minutes to further brown the cheese. Top the chicken with pork rinds, Parmesan, mozzarella and dried basil. – ½ cup Parmesan cheese. Sadly, I put it too close to the broiler and even 2 minutes was too long, but it was still tasty. Add the zoodles to the bottom of the casserole dish in an even layer, then top with marinara. =o[. Put in the pre-heated oven and bake for 25 minutes. Love Chicken Parmesan? Mix in some parmesan cheese and then mix with the chicken. This Keto Chicken Parmesan Casserole is a super easy dinner recipe that’s bursting with savory, flavorful, cheesy, tomatoey flavor! Zoodles: Use vegetable noodles with this dish. Required fields are marked *. I DO NOT recommend handheld spiralizers. Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, onion powder and stir to combine. However, they still miss certain foods. What fruits are allowed on a ketogenic diet? Traveling helps her find inspiration from a huge variety of world cuisines for new creative low-carb recipe ideas. Once the chicken has cooked through (can be slightly under cooked as it will finish in the ovestir in red pepper flakes and marinara sauce. keto casserole, keto cheesy chicken casserole, keto chicken casserole, Easy Instant Pot Cauliflower with Cheese and Spices – Low Carb Keto Recipe, Air Fried Chicken Drumsticks – No Breading, Low Carb, Keto, Easy Keto Instant Pot Beef Meatballs – Low Carb Recipe, Instant Pot Sloppy Joes Bowls – Low Carb Keto-friendly Recipe, Keto Instant Pot Beef Shawarma Bowls Low Carb Recipe. Coat the top of the chicken with red pepper flakes, parmesan, and mozzarella. Also, on top of the statement above, my casserole came out a bit watery. Your email address will not be published. I’ve had it for years and while I am sure that there are fancier ones out there this one gets the job done for me just fine. Ensuring the marinara is evenly distributed. The information on this website has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. The most keto-friendly store-bought one we found is Rao’s Homemade Marinara Sauce. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; Break the parmesan crisps into small pieces. Looking forward to my family trying this one out. I am not feeling the zoodles….is there another option to do this with or can I just omit it?