But the Blur in S30v is still less than $75 delivered from a couple of places. This grip-tape provides a solid grip in any condition. I have not used it in a situation harsh enough to test the tip. The new Lucha features dual KVT pivots and smooth opening, for the everyday or expert flipper. Get the truth from people who own a Kershaw S30V Blur Knife with, including the fact that it won't... HOW DO YOU OPEN AND CLOSE THIS KNIFE? PLEASE SHIP FOR SERVICE. No sir it is a drop point with a recurved edge. Kershaw prides itself on making sure that every Kershaw knife … See all 14 - All listings for this product. The spring assisted opening works very well. права Blurs are SpeedSafe equipped for smooth, one-handed opening. I carry it every day and take great care of it. Other diamond stones will work just as well but the KME system keeps the angle of sharpening consistent thereby saving time. It's adequate for defensive, is shaving sharp and isn't heavy. LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE. With the abundant choices Kershaw offers on color and blade styles, the user has options to customize the Blur to their own preferences, which I think is great. ITS HARD TO TELL IN THE PICTURE. Hello. The Kershaw Blur comes in many color options, due to the anodizing of the aluminum handle it can be dyed pretty much any color. Reviewed in the United States on July 15, 2014, Excelent blade. If you want a great knife buy it. The Kershaw Blur also boasts the patented SpeedSafe assisted opening mechanism for fast and easy one-handed opening. Текущий слайд {CURRENT_SLIDE} из {TOTAL_SLIDES}— Получите скидку на Складное лезвие, Текущий слайд {CURRENT_SLIDE} из {TOTAL_SLIDES}— Вам также могут понравиться. If I take the clip off, I might.The Blur is a great knife for edc. My Fiance uses this knife for a lot of things, but he loves his knives so he wouldnt use it in a situation where he might actually break the tip. 4.5" closed. It does have ambidextrous thumb stubs. In addition to scratch and wear resistance, the DLC coating on the Blur gives it a nice matte black look. i would be hesitant to slam any folder into a board. The "belly" adds a versatile benefit to the knife, as you can easily use it for skinning game, fish, cutting boxes, cutting ropes, and just general use. Also available for the Blur is other blade steel options. Seriously I think it might be because of the edge. The stonewashed finish makes the blade looked roughed up, that will help to conceal scratches and scuffs on the blade and also provides a non-reflective look to the blade. It is hard to describe, but you can feel it when you close it. Visit the Kershaw Store. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. In my opinion if this will be your primary carry knife, spring for the S30V. No problem trying to take either one out. Then move on to the medium for a few and then to the fine hone. flicks base should read flicks blade. защищены. It gives the knife a lower cutting point, so that your hand stays at a comfortable angle as you cut. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. ThePocketKnifeGuy.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk or Amazon.ca. Learn more. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. 41 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 41. I live in Oregon and am proud to buy kershaw knives. Hope this helps. But all in all a great EDC knife. Smooth, sturdy, and versatile, the new Static brings a work-worthy edge to everything. Wipe away debris and, if needed, wash with a mild detergent. I do wish the clip was "deep carry" but I already purchased another clip on eBay to solve this deficit (minor deficit at best). Very grippy without hurting your hands. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Best knife I've found blur is an excellent EDC my favorite and its S30V nice great size compared to my ZT it's worth the price. Always keep your knife clean. 43 product ratings. I wish that it were designed in a left-hand version for weak-side carry. It is said that when a samurai broke his kitana he would wrap up the broken tip to make a tanto. However, the blade does have a rather broad front. Jan 13, 2018. So if you remove pocket clip and don't mind closing the knife with two hands then I guess you could use it. 4.9 из 5 звездоч., исходя из 43 оценки(ок) товара, Диалоговое окно Изображения для отзывов о товаре, 4.7 из 5 звездоч., исходя из 492 оценки(ок) товара, 4.8 из 5 звездоч., исходя из 17 оценки(ок) товара, 4.9 из 5 звездоч., исходя из 129 оценки(ок) товара, 5.0 из 5 звездоч., исходя из 4 оценки(ок) товара, 5.0 из 5 звездоч., исходя из 12 оценки(ок) товара, 5.0 из 5 звездоч., исходя из 2 оценки(ок) товара, 5.0 из 5 звездоч., исходя из 9 оценки(ок) товара. I'm right handed and have practiced using the knife with my left hand and find no problem with one hand opening and closing the knife. its a good edc blade but thats it. посмотрите Great knife. :-). There isn't any jimping and jimping is nice for a more secure grip. Please try your search again later. A Kershaw S30V Blur Knife with Review Won't Answer These 12 Questions. S30V steel is the best I could ask for. Opening the knife right or left handed is easy and quick. self defense ? узнать Also available for the Blur is other blade steel options. I have had my Blur for awhile now and have had no issues with it. The Blur is a fine knife. Please try again. 14c28n may be slightly easier to sharpen. 4.8 out of 5 stars 18 ratings. The steel exhibits excellent toughness, wear resistance and hardness. This pocket knife is just sexy, the recurve shaped blade gives the Blur a unique look. Start off with the course hone first. Thumb stud. No, I would not consider it a tanto blade. I don't see this as any different from any other knife in opening..in fact I have other knives that are easier to open. My blur is s30v with a drop point type blade. Whether you're off the grid or glamping for the weekend, find the tools for your adventure here. Haven't had it accidentally open though. WHAT IS THE AMAZON ASIN NUMBER FOR THIS PRODUCT? подробнее, FEATURES OF THE KERSHAW BLUR: Then of course, add Kershaw's bulletproof warranty and the ability to get screws and spring bars without sending in the knife (not so with Benchmade). The safe part of it is the spring that opens the knife, also helps keep the blade shut. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Basically Speedsafe is Kershaw's technology to allow rapid blade deployment. The only thing is that you have to flip it around from the orientation it sits in your pocket when opening it. It is my new EDC knife. Powdered steel is dense and fine-grained, enabling it to take and hold an extremely fine edge for a longer period of time. • The S30V steel in the Kershaw Blur holds an edge very well and is not that hard to sharpen with the right system. Проверенная покупка: да | Состояние товара: Новые. nicely sharpened from the factory, fits well in your hand and the aluminium construction does a great job of keeping weight/size down, Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2018. That is purported to keep blade closed until activated i believe. I have not sharpened mine yet and it has held a very sharp edge quite well since new. Love this knife. This Blur features a blade of S30V powdered stainless steel. Due to the high-carbon content of the quality steel in our blades, the blade may corrode if not properly cared for. Kershaw Blur S30V Folding Pocket Knife (1670S30V); 3.4” S30V Blade with Stonewashed Finish and Anodized Aluminum Handle with Trac-Tec Inserts, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Reversible Pocketclip; 4 OZ., Small . I don't know if they make one with s30v. It does reverse top-bottom, but not left-right. The inserts are grippy. Add carbon fiber style and 8Cr13MoV steel quality to your everyday carry. Here's a link to kershaw's website. С самой низкой ценой, совершенно новый, неиспользованный, неоткрытый, неповрежденный товар в оригинальной упаковке (если товар поставляется в упаковке).Упаковка должна быть такой же, как упаковка этого товара в розничных магазинах, за исключением тех случаев, когда товар является изделием ручной работы или был упакован производителем в упаковку не для розничной продажи, например в коробку без маркировки или в пластиковый пакет.См. The quality of the pocket knife is not going to be outdone in this price range. Due to the high-carbon content of the quality steel in our blades, the blade may corrode if not properly cared for. Unable to add item to List. No it's not those fake ones. DOES IT FEEL HEAVY IN POCKET? With a tanto blade you have the same ability, but I find it less practical because it's more angular. Kershaw Blur S30V Folding Pocket Knife (1670S30V); 3.4” S30V Blade with Stonewashed Finish and Anodized Aluminum Handle with Trac-Tec Inserts, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening, Reversible Pocketclip $58.99 4.9. Will hold edge longer. There's a problem loading this menu right now. S30V Stainless Steel Blade with Tiger-Stripe Tungsten DLC Coating, G-10 Handle, SpeedSafe Assisted Opening and Quad-Mount Pocketclip; 6.2 OZ. YouTube it. Проверенная покупка: да | Состояние товара: Подержанные. ideally i say no since it had a thin weak liner and has closed on me. It's got 2 thumb studs and is spring assisted. Assisted opening. It has kept its blade and is still sharp enough to shave with. With the many color and blade steel options available from Kershaw, and the great added features of the Kershaw Blur, it makes it hard to not say this is one of the best pocket knives on the market today. We recommend Kershaw Knife Oil. its light weight u will not notice it. To protect your knife, simply wipe a light coating of oil on the blade, pivot points, and lock (if applicable) before storing. I have no clue. I use the 22 degree slot. Machined to accept the trac-tec grip inserts, think grip-take on a skateboard. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. At thepocketknifeguy.com we’re committed to providing you with objective pocket knife reviews and informative articles to help you learn more about knives.