Naturally, there is something to stop the user: a robot which cuts through the laser, making it restart at the area where it was cut.So, don't forget to be careful because you have to restart it again and you will lose some points. After travelling through caves and gathering enough clues, they move on to Crystal Keys and then Race Chase. JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade: Sapphire Falls is a JumpStart game that was released by Knowledge Adventure in 1999, replacing JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade: Haunted Island. This game is a review game, and players must answer questions that relate to different subjects they covered earlier in the software. JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade: Sapphire Falls is a personal computer game released by Knowledge Adventure in 2000 to replace their earlier JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade: Haunted Island released in 1996. Entering the Mine: At the start of the game, Sally, T.J. and Gizmo arrive at the mine and ask Ranger Addy Wise for permission to go inside so they can take a photograph or two. The biggest differences are that, instead of a galleon on a parchment map, the user controls a mine car over a map engraved into a rock wall. It replaced JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade: Haunted Island. It is intended to teach a full fourth grade curriculum. The user guides T.J. up a cliff by selecting the word which is a synonym, antonym or homonym to a given word. In the main room with the secret doorway, the user encounters two more characters, Jilian Gonzales and Jed Mason, who can be conversed with in the same way as Samuel Branon. JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade: Sapphire Falls is an edutainment game for Windows 95/98 that was released by Knowledge Adventure in December 1999 in the United States for children ages 8-10. In the game, a hairy, bipedal creature invades an old, abandoned mine in the town of Sapphire Falls. JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade: Haunted Island Recently, a mysterious … Jedidiah Mason wants to put himself back to work by stealing the treasure to procure enough money to buy the mine. In the main room with the secret doorway, the user encounters two more characters, Jilian Godszolus and Jed Mason, who can be conversed with in the same way as Samual Branon. 4th Grade In this incarnation, the game is an adventure, asking players to rescue their 13 classmates who have been turned into monsters by their substitute teacher Mrs. Grunkle. The treasure map of Crazy old Jeb Scully. Full curriculum This release is often referred to as JumpStart 4th Grade Deluxe. The second game, Sapphire Falls… Scaring away tourists, the creature succeeds in stealing a mysterious treasure map that no one has ever been able to read. A bit of its fur remains in the canine's jaws, and it actually bears a label, revealing that the creature is actually a fake. Based on her last name and her vaguely Asian appearance, she is probably of Chinese descent. The plot concerns the town of Sapphire Falls, where the historic Sapphire Mines are thought to contain a lost treasure. It even uses tablets the same shape and size although here, of course, the user is uncovering gems instead of Egyptian mummies. JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade Sapphire Falls Download Free Full Game is a personal computer game released by Knowledge Adventure in 2000 to replace their earlier JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade: Haunted Island released in 1996. December 3, 1999[1] JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade Sapphire Falls Download Free Full Game is a personal computer game released by Knowledge Adventure in 2000 to replace their earlier JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade: Haunted Island released in 1996. JumpStart Preschool: Who Left the Juice in the Caboose? It shares this trait with. This word must be boxed in by a laser, which starts at the center of the screen. Recently, a mysterious creature has shown up … After the first "Platform Problems" activity is completed, Sally, T.J. and Gizmo discover a secret passage that can only be unlocked by placing gems in indentations shaped like each of the three different gems available. There are three activities that the user can play to collect gems, but "Platform Problems" must be played before each of them. Gizmo, angry at the crook in costume, unwisely attacks him, which leads to his capture. Subject Matter In the main room with the secret doorway, the player encounters two more characters, Gillian Gonzales and Jed Mason, who can be conversed with in the same way as Samuel Brannon. This game is nearly identical to the "pirate ship" activity from the 1996 version of this game, even using an almost identical map of the world. They also discover the monster, and Gizmo tries to capture it, but fails. T.J. — Thomas James Adams (spelling of last name uncertain) is convinced the creature is real and wants to photograph it as proof. He has sandy blond hair and carries a flash camera around his neck. Two aspiring fourth-grade reporters named Sally and T.J. along with their pint-sized dog Gizmo travel to the mine to solve the mystery. There are three possible endings, depending on the identity of the thief. It even uses tablets the same shape and size although here, of course, the user is uncovering gems instead of Egyptian mummies. JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade: Haunted Island, https://microsoft.fandom.com/wiki/JumpStart_Adventures_4th_Grade:_Sapphire_Falls?oldid=25082. Advanced release boxart Deluxe release boxart Original boxart JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade Sapphire Falls Download Free Full Game is a personal computer game released by Knowledge Adventure in 2000 to replace their earlier JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade: Haunted Island released in 1996. They also discover the monster, and Gizmo tries to capture it, but fails. Despite the name being the same, this product contains no characters or storyline elements in the Haunted Island edition. A bit of its fur remains in the canine's jaws, and it actually bears a label, revealing that the creature is actually a fake. Gillian Gonzales wants to pull off a treasure hunt and keep tourists and miners away from the mine. Jeb bragged everyone in Sapphire Falls, that he hit a fabulous treasure in the mine, and that his map was the only way to find it. Sapphire Falls. JumpStart Adventures 3rd Grade: Mystery Mountain, JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade: Haunted Island, JumpStart 3D Virtual World: Quest for the Color Meister, JumpStart Advanced 2nd Grade: Fundamentals, JumpStart Advanced Kindergarten: Fundamentals, JumpStart Adventures 5th Grade: Jo Hammet, Kid Detective, JumpStart Adventures 6th Grade: Mission EarthQuest, JumpStart Advanced 2nd-4th Grade: Mystery Club series, JumpStart 3D Virtual World: My First Adventure, JumpStart 3D Virtual World: The Legend of Grizzly McGuffin, JumpStart 3D Virtual World: Trouble in Town. This word must be boxed in by a laser, which starts at the center of the screen. A critical thinking game in which players use clues found previously in the game to determine who was disguised as the monster. This version begins with a «wide view» of the entire map, the user having to «zoom in» to the «close-up view» to uncover the gems, whereas in original there was only the close-up view of the map. Thus, the user plays a game in which the duo's minecart is navigated left and right in order to grab cans marked with «T» and «F» to answer true and false questions. Two aspiring fourth-grade reporters named Sally and T.J. along with their pint-sized dog Gizmo travel to the mine to solve the mystery. Sally — Sally Chu (spelling of last name uncertain) is skeptical of the creature's existence. Two aspiring fourth-grade reporters, Sally Chu and TJ Adams, along with their pint-sized dog Gizmo, travel to the mines to solve the mystery. Multiplication and Division with Remainders, Unusually for an updated version of a classic game, this product contains no characters or storyline elements from the original version. Before any new tunnel can be entered, the lights must be turned on. ISO image of the 2000 game JumpStart 4th Grade Adventures 2000 Edition - Sapphire Falls, if this violates copyright in anyway, then i'll take it down This game would be re-released as the Fundamentals disc in JumpStart Advanced 4th Grade Gizmo, angry at the crook in costume, unwisely attacks him, which leads to his capture. JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade: Sapphire Falls is a personal computer game released by Knowledge Adventure in 2000 to replace their earlier JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade: Haunted Island released in 1996. Just download torrent and start playing it. This is essentially the «clock tower» activity from the previous version of JumpStart 4th Grade. On that day, the rest of the player's class had a substitute teacher who turned out to be a witch named Ms. Grunkle. Based on her last name and her vaguely Asian appearance, she is probably of, T.J. - Thomas James Adams (spelling of last name uncertain) is convinced the creature is real and wants to, Jedidiah "Jed" Mason - a former miner, who wants to buy the mine and put himself back to work. of A.», Gillian Gonzales — a geologist and a «real» fedora-wearing adventurer, who wants to keep tourists and miners away from the mine, Jedidiah «Jed» Mason — a former miner, who wants to buy the mine and put himself back to work. Once this done, the lights usually stay on, but they do go out on occasion, requiring the user to play the «Platform Problems» activity again. The plot concerns the town of Sapphire Falls, where the historic Sapphire Mines are thought to contain a lost treasure. Desperate to rescue their friend, TJ and Sally attempt to catch up with the creature. JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade Sapphire Falls Download Torrent. JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade: Sapphire Falls is a personal computer game released by Knowledge Adventure in 1999 and 2000 to replace their earlier infamous JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade: Haunted Island released in 1996, after receiving controversies and complaints from parents and teachers over its frightening tone and depictions. * JUMPSTART 4TH Grade Adventures: Sapphire Falls * JUMPSTART Advanced 4TH Grade Legal note: Old Games Finder is a search engine and assumes no responsibility for the content of external websites. Like Sally, he also appears in JumpStart Adventure Challenge, JumpStart SpyMasters: Unmask the Prankster and JumpStart SpyMasters: Max Strikes Back. However, it does contain a couple of games which bear a strong resemblance to their 1996 cousins. Despite the name being the same, this product contains no characters or storyline elements in the Haunted Island edition. Ages 8-10 Once this done, the lights usually stay on, but they do go out on occasion, requiring the user to play the "Platform Problems" activity again. JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade: Sapphire Falls This article is about the newer version of the game released in 1999 and 2000. In the game, a hairy, bipedal creature invades an old, abandoned mine in the town of Sapphire Falls. Gameplay and plot Released in 1996, but was retired from the line in 2000 and replaced with JumpStart Adventures 4th Grade: Sapphire Falls, presumably due to it being deemed too scary for an educational game. JumpStart Advanced 4th Grade: Fundamentals (Re-release title) For the original 1996 version, see. After the conversation ends, Sally, T.J. and Gizmo journey deeper into the mine. There are three activities that the user can play to collect gems, but «Platform Problems» must be played before each of them. Be the first one to, JumpStart 4th Grade Adventures 2000 Edition - Sapphie Falls (2000), Advanced embedding details, examples, and help, Terms of Service (last updated 12/31/2014). The faux monster jumps into a minecart and TJ, Sally and Gizmo jump into a different one in turn. The only differences related to gameplay are that this version teaches science as well as history and that, instead of resetting the puzzle when no move is possible, the user is given a new puzzle. The first game, Haunted Island, came out in 1996. Two aspiring fourth-grade reporters named Sally and T.J. along with their pint-sized dog Gizmo travel to the mine to solve the mystery.