/ VERSUS! Joker: I'm the Clown Prince of Crime! You're … Here you will find the meanings of the verses used in each battle. The Joker vs Pennywise. The Joker agrees, and states Pennywise is as scary as Batman when he's on the toilet. (Hee-hee!) Penny-wise VS Pennywise EPIC Rap Battle Lyrics: Two penny's which one won? (The Losers' Club is a group of kids who serve as the main protagonists of the IT franchise, and were the ones to defeat Pennywise. Epic Rap Battles Of History - YouTube / Player two: Joker!] "The Joker vs Pennywise". The Joker laughs at his own joke, while Pennywise is seen mad. https://epicrapbattlesofhistory.fandom.com/wiki/The_Joker_vs_Pennywise But I can't be killed. Pennywise: I'm your worst dream! / THE JOKER! That's why they cast a Phoenix to play me! Joker is saying that Pennywise is weak enough to be defeated by children who are self aware that they're weak and pathetic, while Joker has taken down some of the world's strongest superheroes and supervillains.) Click a thumbnail or use the grid to move to a battle. / PENNYWISE! verbalase states that Pennywise's performance was scary, but The Joker doesn't seem fazed. Epic Rap Battles Of History Lyrics. The Joker vs. Pennywise Lyrics: EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY! I'm the Harlequin of hate, the Clown Prince of Crime. Pennywise: Well, I come from the King! The Joker vs Pennywise Lyrics: [Video Game Rap Battles! [The Joker:] In my first appearance, the Bat was supposed to slay me. The Epic Rap Battles of History are often very clever in their use of lyrical wordplay to highlight each contestant's significance and draw clever humor from it, but for some viewers, it's not always easy to tell what the lyrics mean as they are used in battle.. verbalase asks what does this mean, and Joker asks him if he has ever heard Batman on the toilet. / BEGIN! / In my first appearance, the bat was supposed to slay me / But I … / Player one: Pennywise!