Required fields are marked *, bangtanbiasbtsbts boyfriendbts perfect boyfriendbts quizjhopejiminjinjungkookquizrmsugaultimate bts biasvwhich bts boyfriend. } Lagimolala? Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password. Have you ever wondered which BTS member would be attracted to you? Obsessed with travel? However, she … Do you have long or short hair? Test to find out. A better kind of quiz site: no pop-ups, no registration requirements, just high-quality quizzes photos in the quiz results credit to DeviantArt user dlazaru. Tony Montana? 0 This post was created by a member of the BuzzFeed Community.You can join and make your own posts and quizzes. He is looking for a girl who is cute, feminine, caring, and with a positive attitude. All photos are copyright to their respective owners. ARMYs quickly noticed Jimin’s reaction. I Like BTS a lot and wanted to make a quiz because i liked them and because i was bored. BTS’ Age Gap with Their Ideal Type of Girls soompi.com. Bitte beachte die nun folgenden Anweisungen, um das von uns verachtete Verhalten zu unterlassen. Er wohnt nicht in Busan, sondern ist dort nur geboren. December 5, 2018, 5:58 pm There is seven members and one of you... Who are you going to get? _g1.classList.remove('lazyload'); Long « » Log in or sign up. Hyungwon will date me seriously and listen to all my worries. Thank you for taking the time to read this! Jimin, Rap Monster, Jin, Jungkook, V, Suga, or J-Hope? Das Brechen der Regeln kann zu Konsequenzen führen. Start Quiz . Who does Jimin think is the most handsome in BTS? She needs to love animes and Disney movies. Lmao i am nobody's ideal type. I suck at dancing. What color belt does he have in Taekwondo? After seeing Rain perform, Jimin took an interest in singing and dancing! Jimin wurde in busan geboren , lebt aber in Seoul . Please just come to me, please.” Like Chim Chim said come to me and find out if you are Jimin's Ideal Type. - Jimin ideal date: "Walking and sitting on the beach, drinking together.. But he likes when girls look sexy without trying. Wohnen tut er mit den Jungs in Seoul. t0ky0nights is a K-pop enthusiast whose interests include many forms of … Girls, it may seem like a daunting task choosing the right kind of guy for you, but thanks to this quiz, you’ll know exactly what type of man you should be holding out for in the future. I hope you enjoy it. Sign up to the BuzzFeed Quizzes Newsletter - Binge on the latest quizzes delivered right to your inbox with the Quizzes newsletter! How Tall/Short are you? Find out in this quiz and make sure to get his attention! All these ideal types 'I like cute petite girls' are such bs,” one wrote. Thank you. Create your post! Ambivert (you are a mix of both of the above), Shy (you are afraid of what others think of you). Are you Kim seokjin's type? 106.2k Views Please just come to me, please.”. Have a look around and see what we're about. Hi ARMY here's a link to my are you RM's ideal type quiz in case you didn't take it Are you RM's ideal type Anyway are you a good dancer and you enjoy dancing. Who do you think you're going to get. Your email address will not be published. Bist du dir sicher, dass du diesen Kommentar löschen möchtest? A.k.a Jin! Quiz topic: Who do I think you belong with in BTS? Fantests-» Musik Quizze-» K-Pop-» Bangtan Boys / BTS -» Park Ji-min. My ideal type is a cute quiet man with deep thoughts. 1. We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. var _g1; He loves when girls dress casually with oversize t-shirts and jeans. :hearts: WHERE IS YOONGI IDEAL TYPE? Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. Quiz erstellen; FanFiktion schreiben; RPG erstellen; Einloggen; Registrieren; Forum; Einloggen Registrieren. Remember to rate this quiz on the next page! ENJOYYY I Like BTS a lot and wanted to make a quiz because i liked them and because i was bored. Jin Ideal Ethnicty: Most likely of Asian decent, Korean or Japanese. ᩠ ꣣ʹ͚ :maple_leaf: ຣ.ᥣ͠ᎯᏋ.ɾɾᥙᩛ̽֯̽ ۪۪۫۫ ℕเᥱᩛꫝꪾᡶ੭ :tm. Rating helps us to know which quizzes are good and which are bad. What was Jimin's name in BON VOYAGE S2 (Hawaii). If so, take this quiz to see which BTS member you have the best shot at wooing with your irresistible charms! - Jimin, apparently wants his girl to be born between 1993 and 2001. Are you Jimin's ideal type. This fun quiz will tell you which BTS member would be your perfect boyfriend, by calculating how similar you are to each one of them and to their ideal girlfriend type.