Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2013. Reviewed in the United States on September 8, 2014. Jamie succeeds in his efforts to gain support. Play My kinda butter chicken: Jamie Oliver 4:00 Chicken. Jamie heads to Huntington to make lunches healthier. Jamie bets he can teach 1,000 people to cook in a week. I can't stand going to fast food places anymore. Jamie's accomplishments unravel when he leaves. I applaud Jamie for this tenacity to keep pecking away at the LAUSD. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Watch the official Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution online at ABC.com. An official allows Jamie to cook for a high school. Our family is watching this togeather. Jamie and his culinary students are banned from serving food at West Adams. Jamie is banned from serving food at West Adams Prep. Jamie lectures on the effects of unhealthy foods. Jamie teaches students about the consequences of eating unhealthy foods. Jamie's accomplishments unravel when he leaves. Chef Jamie Oliver tries to change how Americans eat. Video availability outside of United States varies. S2 E3 - Is It Me or Have We Just Been Pushed Into a Corner. Visit The official Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution online at ABC.com. A meeting with the district's incoming superintendent gives Jamie hope. Browse the Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution episode guide and watch full episodes streaming online. Jamie succeeds in his efforts to gain support. This season is wonderful! Watch Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution Season 1 Episode 3 Episode 3 Online S1 E3 Episode 3 The school's director of food services allows Jamie to cook for Huntington High School, and Jamie asks some … I wish Jamie continued throughout other cities in the U.S! Yes there is a bit of overdone crying, but I love that Jamie shares his passion for good health from proper diet. They are poisoning the kids with daily doses of junk food containing tons of calories and no nutrients! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Jamie puts together a cooking competition for students. Jamie asks the students to choose between lunch menus. Jamie is fun, exciting and knowledgeable! Jamie Oliver is raising the stakes for his Food Revolution by bringing it to one of America's biggest cities, Los Angeles. Get exclusive videos, blogs, photos, cast bios, free episodes and more. It is very relevant to high school students and makes them reconsider what they are putting in their bodies! Play Barbecue hoisin ribs: Jamie Oliver 5:07 Meat. After watching this they understand the whole picture better. However, when LAUSD, the nation's second largest school district, slams the door in his face and prohibits him from entering, he immediately has to rethink his approach. Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2013. Jamie faces resistance from school and city officials. Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution is available for streaming on the ABC website, both individual episodes and full seasons. Jamie bets he can teach 1,000 people to cook in a week. Jamie is banned from serving food at West Adams Prep. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Oliver's goal… Find TV episodes, reviews, ratings, lists, and links to watch Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution online on SideReel - Famed TV chef and cookbook author Jamie Oliver heads to Huntington, W.Va., known as the unhealthiest city in America, to help get the city's residents to start leading a healthier life. Play Carrot & grain salad: Jamie Oliver & Tesco (UK only) 5:44 Healthy. Jamie heads to Huntington to make lunches healthier. S2 E5 - Feed Them Healthy Food With 77 Cents. Jamie faces resistance from school and city officials. I think the food revolution is very good and an eye-opening DVD to sit and watch with the family and have a discussion about our childrens health and how we can help and make better decisions many parents may not be aware of what is happening in many school across America. Jamie lectures on the effects of unhealthy foods. Travelling or based outside United States? Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2013. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 2 seasons, 12 episodes, no sign in needed! Jamie's first order of business is to gain the support of the parents and teachers in the community. Jamie puts together a cooking competition for students.