The stars at night might shine big and bright in Texas, but apparently, so do the teeth on the locals: Equate Maximum Strength Sensitive Extra Whitening Toothpaste is the bestselling item at Walmart in the Lone Star State. All slots are labeled, so you will never have to wonder where pieces go." The flame looks pretty realistic. And for more great buys from the retail giant, check out these 20 Amazing Home Decor Items From Walmart. I shave my head as well as my face, and am very impressed with the close shave! I'm a very happy camper with my new Keurig!" —Diane, Promising review: "I really loved this vacuum cleaner! Walmart shoppers in Arkansas are clearly after delicious dinner and desserts: This Instant Vortex 6-quart air fryer is a kitchen must-have! 1. If you're looking to host a video game showdown, head to Mississippi, where Madden NFL 20 for PS4 is the most popular Walmart item. The vacuum is also Alexa-compatible and makes for a perfect addition to my smart home." Staying refreshed in New Mexico often involves Very Berry Hibiscus flavored Starbucks VIA Instant Coffee Flavored Packets—at least based on how popular they are at Walmart, anyway. Add hot water or milk to Folgers® single-serve packets and brew convenient portions right in your mug. Fairly light, efficient high-speed burner flame that is resistant to wind, has a windshield too. Vehicles in Montana must run great. I highly recommend it. It has a caffeine content that ranges from 130mg to 140mg per packet. The commercial process for making instant coffee comes in two forms: freeze-drying and evaporation. At least that's likely, given that Gentle Giants dog and puppy food is the most popular Walmart item there. Rocking out in the mornings before work is awesome!" Check availability at Walmart, Amazon, Best Buy and more, PS5 has been released: Check availability at Amazon, Walmart, GameStop, Best Buy and more, Black Friday 2020 ad scans: See the best deals and sales at Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop and more, Daniel Grizelj / DigitalVision / Getty Images, Discuss: Everything you need to know about instant coffee. So we sat down and tried ten different single-serving instant coffee packets to see which one we’d bring along with us on our next backpacking trip. Southerners may already be sweet on their own, but the fact that Great Value powdered sugar is the most popular Walmart item in Alabama probably proves they're also really into baking as well. You can choose from its 7 different unsweetened varieties like the Iced Via that has sugar and has 2 servings per sachet for a total of 260-280mg of caffeine. Best thing I've bought this year! —Walmart customer, Promising review: "I was a little weary of the claim of it being 'anti-static,' but worry no more: It is true to its word. Head to Florida, where StarKist chunk light tuna reigns supreme in Walmart popularity. —Richard, Promising review: "They are very comfortable slippers with excellent tread. $25Paw Patrol may be popular with kids across the U.S., but it's really popular in Nebraska, where this Everest's Rescue Snowmobile set sells like hotcakes. Whether it's for home canning or just for using as funky water glasses, the people of Vermont adore Ball Glass Mason Jars, as shown by their Walmart shopping tendencies. Seniors On Medicare Are Getting a Big Pay Day in 2020, Expert: “This credit card is so good I signed up personally”, most popular products purchased at Walmart in each state, The No. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. 1 Walmart Shopping Trick You'll Wish You Knew Sooner, 20 Gorgeous Pieces from Drew Barrymore's Walmart Home Collection, The Best Way to Save Money While Shopping Online, According to Experts, These Are the Most Popular Walmart Items from the Past Decade. Either way, The Best Part of Wakin’ Up ® is mere moments way. The muffins pop right out of the pan, and the cakes do, too! It will be highly sought over in the winter months to come. Enjoy the great refreshing taste of Lipton Unsweetened Iced Tea Mix. Alpine Start 4. It's the type of rope that you cuddle up in on a cold winter day with a cup of hot chocolate and watch your favorite movie, I really mean this. Michael’s Top 5. So are the citizens of Arizona, where Spring Valley Biotin plus Keratin tablets are Walmart's bestselling item. The residents of Nevada like to take comfort in a warm mug of Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Flavor Reduced Calorie Hot Cocoa Mix, if Walmart sales are to be believed. Your review may be featured in a BuzzFeed.com post. I use them to put in my packages for the homeless around Christmas. It's very easy to use and doesn't take much time except to wait for the coffee granules to settle down for about 10 mins before you can strain it and drink. Promising review: "I love the classic Keurig because of its options of sizes. This mix makes 30 quarts of iced tea. —Lourdes, Promising review: "I never thought how convenient it is to be able to make my own sodas until I tried this. (Or hot milk, if you're feeling fancy.) Subscriptions start at $16 but you can also buy a la carte, though the company is currently experience shipping delays. My hair is fairly thick and wavy and I have to do a couple of passes per chunk for my hair to straighten." —Kailo, Promising review: "This copper set is phenomenal: nothing sticks. Hagan 3. —TerriLynne, Promising review: "After a year of use...I can't imagine not having it. The relative luxury of being able to make coffee in the trenches caught on quick and many didn't even bother heating water. Or, decide your own portion size with Folgers® crystals by the jar. Just pour 4 tbsp of Lipton Iced Tea Mix in a glass, add 1 cup of cold water and enjoy a perfect glass of iced tea! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. … He never has to wait for a bottle and it’s so easy to maintain. Coffee packets, coffee sticks, and mixes available now. Obsessed with travel? Some go to Maine for the vast wilderness and majestic natural beauty. This tool set really does come with everything you need! —Trevor, Promising review: "I love this air fryer. Not to mention the storage space I am saving." The people of Wyoming are so industrious that instead of buying cherry soda, they make their own. Instant coffee is older than you think (and these days, better than you might expect). Stoked Stix 5. That's why, when the company released a list of the top-selling item in each state for 2019, even Walmart spokespeople themselves said "None of these will be what you think." Homeward-bound G.I.s brought their taste for the stuff back when the war was over, which was also the dawn of the convenience-food craze that grabbed hold of America and never let go. All of them were independently selected by our editors. I have recommended this to all of my family and friends. It's the top seller there! Voila 2. © 2020 CNET, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Perfect for my teens. —Shirah, Promising review: "Fully encloses the mattress to protect it from all sides. Perfect for cooking or throwing at a wedding, this jasmine rice is all the rage in the 49th state. Our Iced Tea Mixes are brewed from real leaves so the taste is pure and satisfying. The straining cup works as expected and you won't find any granules in your drink." —Gramsy, Promising review: "Great little tabletop two-burner propane stove. Buying Xbox Series X? Idaho may be all about the potatoes, but they clearly love their fair share of PB&Js there, too!