The Toll Roads Irvine Service Center The 73 Toll Road (State Route 73) runs from Interstate 405 in Costa Mesa to Interstate 5 at the border of Laguna Niguel and Mission Viejo. The State of Illinois issues an electronic toll pass called I-Pass. Most cameras offer customers multiple roadway views for each location. 101; legal office: 877-561-7242 ext. © 2009 - 2020 Turnpike Information CompanyRemember: Go Online Before You Go On The Road!®, © 2009 - 2020 TURNPIKE INFORMATION COMPANY, • CHERRY VALLEY • CHICAGO • ELGIN • ROCKFORD • SCHAUMBURG …, • AURORA • DE KALB • DIXON • DOWNERS GROVE • FERMI LAB …, • CHICAGO • DES PLAINES • ELMHURST • MT PROSPECT • OAK LAWN …, • EAST CHICAGO • ELKHART • GARY • SOUTH BEND …. For toll pass information, see the section about toll passes. All closures are subject to weather conditions. View a detailed list of all entrances and exits organized by roadway. Illinois Toll Calculator The only FREE Toll Calculator app that calculates tolls & gas costs across all toll roads, tunnels, bridges, turnpikes & tollways in USA, Canada, Mexico & India for cars, trucks, trailers, RV, bus, & motorcycles. Construction points provide the location of current and future improvement projects. Pick Up A Complimentary Tollway System Map. The Illinois Tollway collects tolls at both mainline and ramp toll plazas throughout the Tollway system. VIEW MAP OPTIONS The Tollway is a user-fee system – no state or federal tax dollars are used to support maintenance and operations. 75th Street/Willow Springs Road  ▷. A link to the full toll rate chart for all vehicles, as well as a link to pay unpaid tolls online are also offered. Image quality is dependent on weather conditions. A link to the full toll rate chart for all vehicles, as well as a link to pay unpaid tolls online are also offered. Illinois vehicle classes and definitions are shown, along with information to pay missed tolls. Calculate tolls for cars, trucks, vans, SUVs, RVs, commercial vehicles and tractor-trailers. Complementary maps of the illinois Tollway are available at all toll plazas and oases. Click on the "Traffic Cameras" tab located in the left navigation bar on the Illinois Tollway Virtual Map to identify camera locations. Image quality is dependent on weather conditions. What if my electronic toll pass does not work on a certain road? This is a map of The Toll Roads located in Orange County, California. For free educational resources to pass time during quarantine, visit TheTollRoads.com/Educational-Resources. The 133 Toll Road (State Route 133) runs from the 241 Toll Road on the border of Lake Forest and Irvine to Interstate 405. This feature is temporarily under construction as we are making changes that will continue to improve overall customer service. Latest Toll Rate Card (PDF)Effective July 1st, 2019. Clicking on a specific toll plaza icon will provide details including plaza number, location and the passenger vehicle toll rate for both I-PASS and cash customers. Rockland Road/IL 176 / E Park Av  ▷. Belvidere Oasis I-90 east of Rockford Mile Marker 54.5. We regret the inconvenience and appreciate your patience. Most cameras offer customers multiple roadway views for each location. State Route 133 continues south, untolled, until it’s terminus at State Route 1 (Pacific Coast Highway). The Illinois Tollway Oases serve more than 10 million people annually and have a total of 99,000 SF of retail space. illinois hotels; search all hotels; review your reservation; customer service: 877-477-7441; illinois contacts; state contact list for toll issues/toll pass violations; website contacts; turnpikeinfo.com contact list for website/content issues; media office: 877-561-7242 ext. I–90/Jane Addams Memorial Tollway  ▷, ▷  The map highlights The Toll Roads, State Routes 73, 133, 241 and 261 Toll Roads. The Illinois Tollway is dedicated to providing and promoting a safe and efficient system of highways while ensuring the highest possible level of service to our customers. Notes: NB I–294 to SB I–55 / NB I–55 to I–294 / Wolf Rd. If you are using the Trip Calculator to determine toll amounts or locations to make an unpaid toll payment click the "Pay Unpaid Tolls Online" button afdter you have selected your start and end points.