"What did he say for himself? - I'm gonna beat you till your brains fall out. ...Jesus [said] "Go and do likewise. 01:22:56 - I can beat you. Welcome back. my Free Daily Inspiration - Daily Quotes email. 01:31:22 - I'm gonna beat you till your brains fall out. All materials & writings are copyright © Jonathan Lockwood Huie, except for quotes and otherspecifically identified material which belong to their respective copyright holders if applicable. Please sign-up for my Free Inspirational Daily Email on the form below. and may your own thoughts be gentle upon yourself. “Exercise is like telling your body “you’re gonna hate me for this, but you’ll thank me later.”. - Timeout, timeout. “Your heart and my heart are old mates. You know how it is. You know, with an inner knowledge there’s no use flaunting on that level, the level of the ‘public’, a kind of beatness – I mean, being right down to it, to ourselves, because we all really know where we are – and a weariness with all the forms, all the conventions of the world … It’s something like that. I'm beat. When I hear that I reach for my feather boa!”, “Ah, Nothing is too late, till the tired heart shall cease to palpitate.”, “Man is an artifact designed for space travel. - Timeout, timeout. “Do what you feel in your heart to be right, for you’ll be criticized anyway.”-Eleanor Roosevelt “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”-Mark Twain “I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.”-Mahatma Gandhi “The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen.”. Two souls with but a single thought,Two hearts that beat as one.- Friedrich Halm, I got a good mind to join a cluband beat you over the head with it.- the Groucho Marx movie Duck Soup, It's just a job. Never mind what others do;do better than yourself,beat your own record from day to day,and you are a success.- William J. H. Boetcker, Build a better mousetrapand the world will beat a path to your door.- Ralph Waldo Emerson, March to the beat of your own drum.- Proverb, The goal of life isto make your heartbeat match the beat of the universe,to match your nature with Nature.- Joseph Campbell. I would rather have not known real love... if it hurts this much.”, “And then there's the sickness I feel from looking at legs I can't touch, or at lips that don't smile at me. Enter one or two keywordsto search these Inspirational Quotes. If you see Ed along the road you tell him to come back to me or I'll kill him. “The pain you feel today, will be the strength you feel tomorrow.”. - Don't say this to me. 01:27:01 when I said I'd beat you within an inch of your life? Or hips that don't reach for me. - Jonathan Lockwood Huie. Hint: keep it simple, like life or moving on. 00:14:23 Thanks. 31. ", “It provides the police with something to do, and as junkies and potheads are relatively easy to apprehend because they have to take so many chances to get hold of their drugs, a heroic police can make spectacular arrests, lawyers can do a brisk business, judges can make speeches, the big pedlars can make a fortune, the tabloids can sell millions of copies. Like any man,I would like to live a long life.Longevity has its place.But I'm not concerned about that now.I just want to do God's will.And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain.And I've looked over.And I've seen the promised land.I may not get there with you.But I want you to know tonight, that we,as a people, will get to the promised land.- Martin Luther King, Jr. 01:40:37 He said, "The reason I beat you now... 01:40:40 ...is because you ask why I beat you. ". Adventure is not outside man; it is within.- George Eliot, Nearly all men can stand adversity,but if you want to test a man's character, give him power.- Abraham Lincoln, If you talk to a man in a language he understands,that goes to his head.If you talk to him in his language,that goes to his heart.- Nelson Mandela, This above all: to thine own self be true,And it must follow, as the night the day,Thou canst not then be false to any man.- William Shakespeare, Circumstance does not make the man: it reveals him to himself.- James Allen, He is a wise man who does not grievefor the things which he has not,but rejoices for those which he has.- Epictetus, Man's enemies are not demons, but human beings like himself.- Lao Tzu, The man who has no imagination has no wings.- Muhammad Ali. - Timeout, timeout. Bah! If a man is called to be a street sweeper,he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted,or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry.He should sweep streets so well that all the hostsof heaven and earth will pause to say,here lived a great street sweeper who did his job well.- Martin Luther King, Jr. “Democracy! If you think you are beaten, you are. “Don’t limit your challenges, challenge your limits.”. So I guess you might say we’re a beat generation.”, “So you questioned him?" It seeks regions hitherto unexplored. He is not designed to remain in his present biologic state any more than a tadpole is designed to remain a tadpole.”, “There's nothing happy about love at all!! 01:31:22 - I'm gonna beat you till your brains fall out. 02:26:50 - Don't say this to me. I'll take you both together! Copyright ©2014 Subzin.com. I'll take you both together! Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand.I beat people up.- Muhammad Ali (world champion boxer), Jesus said: "A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho,when he fell into the hands of robbers.They stripped him of his clothes, beat himand went away, leaving him half dead.A priest happened to be going down the same road,and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side.So too, a Levite [religious leader],when he came to the place and saw him,passed by on the other side.But a Samaritan [Samaritans and Jews generally dislikedand were suspicious of each other] came where the man was;and when he saw him, he took pity on him.He went to him and bandaged his wounds ... and ...took him to an inn and took care of him. Hold on. It's about being true to who you are, your story and changing lives.”, “...romantic weltschmerz, a state of feeling thought to be basically subversive yet in most cases, like 'beat' rebelliousness today, adolescent and harmless.”.