Are you sure you want to continue? Each moment is cool There I will be waiting I'd rather be anywhere, anywhere but hereI'd rather be anywhere, anywhere but hereI close my eyes and see a crowd of a thousand tearsI pray to God I didn't waste all my good yearsAll my good years, all my good years, The voices screaming loud as hellWe don't care about no one elseNothing in the world could bring us downNow we're so high among the stars without a worryAnd neither one, one of us, wants to say we're sorry, Too much drugs and alcoholWhat the hell were we fighting for? Everything out on you Always silent, never talking Anywhere else but here I wouldn't wanna change Everything out on you Brush your teeth and pour a cup of Every time I fall (every time I fall, every time I fall), I wouldn't wanna be I remain the same triggerOnFocusSongPlay.push("commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:24695684,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0});");setTimeout(function(){insertRelatedData('relatedSongDetail', '24695684', '0', 'English');},6000);triggerOnFocusSongPlay=[];commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:24695684,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0}); Gaana is the one-stop solution for all your music needs. Composição: Anthony Hannides / Herbie Crichlow / Khaled Rohaim / Michael George Hannides / Zayn. Tem certeza que deseja excluir esta playlist? © Gamma Gaana Ltd. 2020, All Rights Reserved, {"source":4,"source_id":"110828","object_type":4,"id":"110828","title":"Zayn Malik","status":0}. Freeze the moment Anticipating, Each moment is new I wouldn't wanna take Until you see the shore Copyright: Writer(s): Thomas Mark Harmer Nichols, Alexander Soos, Kirsty Elizabeth Roper Lyrics Terms of Use, Night swimming, beach walking Anywhere else but here Though I know I do (although I know I do) Though I know I do (although I know I do) Always laughin', always jokin' Everytime I fall. Every time I fall, Day dreamin', chain smokin' Good Years (I'd rather be anywhere but here) (Tribute to Zayn … And I know inside I love you I'd rather be anywhere, anywhere but here I close my eyes and see a crowd of a thousand tears I pray to God I didn't waste all my good years All my good years, all my good years Anything at all (anything oh I) This song is sung by Zayn Malik. Anywhere else but here (oh anywhere but here) Hmmmmmm I Don't Wanna Live Forever (feat. I wouldn't wanna change Need a chance just to breathe, feel alive And when the day meets the night, show me the light (Show me the light) Good Years song from the album Icarus Falls is released on Jan 1970 . Did I tell you that I love you? I wouldn't wanna take I wouldn't wanna change (I wouldn't wanna change) 'Cause now the whole damn world will knowThat we're too numb and just too dumb to change the storyNeither one, one of us, wants to say we're sorry, Need a chance just to breathe, feel aliveAnd when the day meets the night, show me the lightFeel the wind and the fire, hold the pain deep insideIt's in my eyes, in my eyes, I pray to God I didn't waste all my good yearsAll my good years, all my good years, Música começa com letras © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 milhões de letras de músicas Feito com amor em Belo Horizonte. Each moment is cool Though I know I do (although I know I do) Every time I fall (every time I fall, every time I fall) I wouldn't wanna be Anywhere else but here (oh anywhere but here) Anything at all (anything oh I) I’d rather be anywhere, anywhere but here I close my eyes, I see a crowd of a thousand tears I pray to God I didn’t waste all my good years All my good years Слушайте или скачайте песню ZAYN - wHo (02:27 сек, 2 ... I’d rather be anywhere, anywhere but here I’d rather be anywhere, anywhere but here I close my eyes and see a crowd of a thousand tears I pray to God I didn’t waste all my good years All my good years All my good years The voices screaming loud as hell We don’t care ’bout no one else Nothing in the world could bring us down Now we’re so …