What drew me to the computer screen, however, was the chance to join with others in celebrating the publication of a wonderful new children’s book called “I am the Tree of Life: My Jewish Yoga Book.” Its author Rabbi Mychal Copeland is a beloved Bay Area leader who has been a certified yoga … An eagle soaring among the clouds or a star twinkling in the night sky .

. I Am Yoga encourages children to explore the world of yoga and make room in their hearts for the world beyond it. Read More, "...whimsically detailed, color-washed ink illustrations positively present yoga as a means for rejuvenation and inspiration... children’s yoga teacher Verde highlights yoga concepts and potential benefits for kids and adults and provides the names, descriptions, and instructions for the 16 poses featured in this book. Not only does it strengthen bodies and calm minds, but with a little imagination, it can show us that anything is possible.New York Times bestselling illustrator Peter H. Reynolds and author and certified yoga instructor Susan Verde team up again in this book about creativity and the power of self-expression.

Susan Verde is the author of The Museum, You and Me, and I Am Peace. a camel in the desert or a boat sailing across the sea—yoga has the power of transformation. The format I read this book in did not translate well at the end of the book and the yoga pose index with specific directions. This book really captures the yoga poses, integrates color, and imaginative settings with each pose. New York Times bestselling illustrator Peter H. Reynolds and author and certified yoga instructor Susan Verde team up again in this book about creativity and the power of self-expression. Check out the new look and enjoy easier access to your favorite features.
We have updated our Privacy Policy, effective June 29, 2020, to clarify how we collect and process your personal data. a camel in the desert or a boat sailing across the sea.

This book has great emotional value and that would help the reader understand and redirect their frustrations and emotions into a constructive outlet to help them refocus. Included in the back are a series of simple yoga poses for children. A children's book that introduces what yoga can be for any age. I Am Yoga encourages children to explore the world of yoga and make room in their hearts for the world beyond it. By continuing to use this website, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the updated Privacy Policy. I am Yoga does an outstanding job of carrying a single theme in a meaningful way and engaging the reader’s imagination. I am Yoga does an outstanding job of carrying a single theme in a meaningful way and engaging the reader’s imagination. I am Peace: A Book …