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want to try the peachy shade too! The product sets quickly after application, so I’d suggest blending one area at the time. $34/€37 for 6ml of product, available in 22 shades (16 on some sites)Claims: full coverage, weightless, long-wear and waterproof. Hermoso . It’s not cakey though, which I personally cannot stand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anish Airbrush Concealer is indeed highly pigmented and one of the most full coverage concealers I’ve tried. The doe-foot applicator is oval shaped and large, personally I would have preferred a smaller doe-foot since you need only a tiny bit of product. Makeup artists, celebrities, and editors alike adore Hourglass's infamous foundation/concealer hybrid.In fact, when I had a chance to interview Vanessa Hudgens a couple of months ago, she said she pretty much insists makeup artists use it on her to help diffuse any unevenness or problem spots. They have other shades that are more peachy in tone. Vegan and cruelty-free. Now, I would love to look airbrushed, ya know, but no creasing!? All the requests asking me to review finally made me cave….I admit I felt like my Cle de Peau little splurge was disappointing a bit so I wasn’t sure what to expect from Hidden Corrective Concealer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ere are the best concealers according to online reviews, all guaranteed to cover zits, dark circles, dry skin, acne scars, and undereye circles. 1. 0 review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ust a bit gets me by. Reviews Hourglass - Vanish Airbrush Concealer Hourglass Vanish Airbrush Concealer Reviews. Big claims, right? Full-coverage, crease-resistant, light-reflecting, water-proof liquid concealer that blurs and brightens up to 16 hours! Affiliate links included which means that at no charge to you, I make a small commission from a purchase if the link is utilized, which in turn, helps support me as a content creator! It’s interesting in texture. It is also “free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.” Sephora.com. I personally really like this one and have enjoyed using it. Although the brand itself is a hit or miss for me (let’s just say that last foundation was a BIG miss), I always am curious about what the brand has to offer to the beauty industry. Link purchases are optional. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. The beautiful, Hourglass-style luxurious packaging immediately caught my eye. I was so eager to get my hands on this as I love the Vanish Stick Foundation (read more here). That’s what makes it special! yes! Uh, wow, it’s not common that a concealer makes me speechless. "I've actually turned so many makeup artists onto the Hourglass Vanish Seamless … Curious to hear your thoughts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he shape of the packaging is similar to their lip glosses, but the tube looks like frosted glass. All products are purchased by me or kindly gifted and if gifted, I disclose. Birch is close to NARS Chantilly (my usual concealer), more neutral and fairer than yellow-based Shiseido 102 Fair, MAC NC15 or pinky-toned NARS Vanilla. I mean it is thick. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. [])). The one thing you should know about it - this is REALLY full coverage concealer. Courtesy Image. Let me know if you prefer single product reviews or roundups? I’ve been eyeing this and I’m glad it’s actually working!. The material is plastic and light, which makes it convenient to toss into a makeup bag. I am also affiliated with Amazon. I always set my concealer with a tiny bit of translucent loose powder to avoid creasing into my “eye rolls”. I would suggest Vanish Airbrush Concealer to normal-to-oily skin types, hot/humid climates and conditions, if you need a long-lasting spot concealer or don’t have major lines under the eyes. I know. This video/post may contain affiliate links. Follow me @justglowfirefly on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook! Considering that I am not much of a concealer girl to start with, I didn’t really have high expectations. It’s worth of noticing that skipping all under eye powder may cause some mascaras to smudge, but it depends on your mascara. I feel like any concealer I try creases, regardless of claims. I was prepared for a bad makeup day, but it wore beautifully for over 8 hours with minimal to no creasing! Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), New bareMinerals Mineralist Hydra-Smoothing Lipstick Swatches. When I heard Hourglass Cosmetics was coming out with a brand new concealer, I got excited! as it sticks and stays on very well. Once the product sets it’s very long-lasting and quite waterproof, be aware it might stick to your fingers. Available: Sephora, Skincity (FI) (affiliate link) The beautiful, Hourglass-style luxurious packaging immediately caught my eye. And it could be visible on your skin. sephora.com. I haven’t seen the shade range in person, I guessed my shade to be the lightest and luckily Birch is a pretty good match for my face. I don’t have a ton of dark circles, so that is why I opted for a lighter concealer shade to try first. I don’t use a lot. Lansun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t sets fast, so you have to work with it quickly. Judging by online pictures, the shade range seems to cover different undertones well, but disappointingly focuses on light-to-medium skin tones. This process is automatic. Good! Seriously? [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! When I heard Hourglass Cosmetics was coming out with a brand new concealer, I got excited! It dries down to almost a powdery finish. OK, OK. In the end, Vanish Airbrush Concealer exceeded my expectations! (Sephora.com). il y a 4 ans. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. I thought the same thing too! My preference is to dab some concealer directly on the skin with the applicator, blend with a brush and then finish by pressing with my ring finger. By Génesis P. 293 reviews. According to the online description you can use fingers, brush or sponge for blending and I tested all of those methods suitable. Today I’m reviewing Hourglass Vanish Airbrush Concealer that was recently launched in Finland. The feel on the skin after application is nicely light and second-skin like, not heavy at all.