Four rubber feet on the controller's bottom are designed to remedy the problem, but they don't keep the stick in place as well as the heftier, higher-end Qanba Q4 RAF Black, which boasts a cool felt-covered bottom. The Street Fighter Fighting Stick Mini also has a blue variant for the same price that features Cammy and Chun-Li. I’ve had mine for over 2 years and it’s still great. Hori recently announced at E3 2019 a collaboration with Capcom to release a Street Fighter collection of arcade sticks for the Nintendo Switch and PC (use on Steam) Choose between the following types / art designs Classic Street Fighter II (Hori RAP Body) Chun-li w/ Street Fighter … V Hayabusa - Flight Stick for Nintendo Switch, HORI Real Arcade Pro - Street Fighter Ryu Edition for Nintendo Switch, HORI Fighting Stick Mini - Street Fighter II Chun Li & Cammy Editionfor Nintendo Switch, HORI Fighting Stick Mini - Street Fighter II Ryu & Ken Edition forNintendo Switch, Mayflash F300 Arcade Fight Stick Joystick for PS4 PS3 XBOX ONE XBOX 360 PC Switch NeoGeo mini. Just realized you were one of the producers for the SFIV TE stick. I know you were working with capcom and madcatz designing the new SF4 controllers, so that may make you a little a biased. Fighting games are all about flair, and this limited edition Fighting Stick Mini for Nintendo Switch, is NO exception. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 January 2020, Quality is not worth the price tag considering a razor panthera is now £100. HORI has partnered with Capcom to bring the Fighting Stick Mini back in limited-edition Street Fighter II designs! Any help would be really appreciated! Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Get a £20 Amazon Gift Card upon approval*. Oculus Quest 2 Doesn't Support Oculus Go Games, Fujifilm X-S10 Puts IBIS Into Compact, Affordable Body, Facebook Starts Shipping Oculus Quest 2 Virtual Reality Headsets, The Best Cheap Web Hosting Services for 2020, The Best Sony PlayStation 4 Games for 2020, The Best Microsoft Xbox One Games for 2020. With a bold look and featuring Chun-Li & Cammy, The Street Fighter II Editions of the Fighting Stick Mini are a stylish and colorful way to play all of your favorite arcade classics and fighting games. On the Switch, I played Garou: Mark of the Wolves and King of Fighters '98, and on the PC I played Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection and Tekken 7. Featuring artwork from Street Fighter™, this arcade stick sports a full 8-button layout and a … It has plenty of space for resting your palms and stretching your fingers. I’ve been doing a lot of research on which is better, this Hori Street Fighter IV Arcade Stick or MadCatz Street Fighter IV TE stick. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Please try again. Featuring artwork from Street Fighter™, this arcade stick sports a full 8-button layout and a proper micro switch activated joystick. Would you take one of these over your lower end Madcatz SF4 stick for the PS3? MarkMan, if I could ask you for your honest opinion, relatively speaking, how long would this Hori Street Fighter IV Arcade Stick last? Fighting games are all about flair, and this limited edition Fighting Stick Mini for Nintendo Switch, is NO exception. The Fighting Stick Mini enabled me to deliver precise inputs in a way that I simply couldn't when using the Nintendo Joy-Con or Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. I’ve never owned an arcade stick but I would like my first to be long lasting, and when they said that the premium one would have original sanwa parts and be made of the same high quality of that like the arcades, and yea I rather take high quality over low quality any day. So i wanted to buy this stick but if i cant change the buttons out easily, would u still recommend buying it? Nice job!! Fighting games are all about flair, and this limited edition Fighting Stick Mini for Nintendo Switch, is NO exception. Turbo isn't an especially helpful fighting game feature, but it comes in clutch when playing a shmup, a video game genre that requires you to rapidly hammer the fire button. You should replace the standard hori buttons with sanwa buttons if you want the real arcade feeling. You would have to desolder and rewire Sanwa buttons onto the PCB. Add Extra Protection? Cross compatibility with Nintendo Switch and Windows PC. Also how hard is it to mod this stick, i mean trying to solder new sanwa buttons? ( Log Out /  After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. No added costs: You’ll pay no excess, parts, labour or callout charges on your claim. I had the SE. By the way, please do urself a favour and order ur sanwa buttons cos the standard hori buttons are shite! Unless you've logged ridiculous hours on high-end fight sticks such as the Qanba Dragon or Vitrix Pro FS, you'll be more than happy with what Hori offers with this controller. This stick is essentially the original HRAP2 (Hori Real Arcade Pro 2), but with Street Fighter IV art. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Maybe that is not even a fair comprising to make, because the Hori is a bit more money. The controller brings an arcade-like feel to your Switch and PC at a sub-$100 price, and it carries cool Street Fighter art on the unit's face. The tutorial is for the HRAP2 but it’s the exact same thing for the HRAP3 as well. Look forward to dedicated videos, podcasts, and in depth info! Do you play SFIV on PS3? Let us know via email at tips@sdtekken.com ! It features a full 8-button layout and a proper micro switch-activated joystick, yet is small enough to easily... MSRP: Was: Now: $49.99. If a button breaks i want to be able to replace it, but PCB means a no go for me. SD TEKKEN IS NOT AFFILIATED WITH BANDAI NAMCO ENT. The main problem is the buttons. UK only. When he isn't staring at a monitor (or two) and churning out Web hosting, music, utilities, and video game copy, Jeffrey mentors, practices Jeet Kune Do, blogs, podcasts, and speaks at the occasional con. It looks akward. Featuring artwork from Street Fighter™, this arcade stick sports a full 8-button layout and a … Officially Licensed by Nintendo and Capcom. This is an arcade style wired USB controller for the Nintendo Switch and Windows PC. The button response and the joystick itself is brilliant. For those folks, I recommend the Qanba Drone, a roomier, $79.99 arcade stick that measures 4.5 by 12.8 by 9.0 inches and weighs 2.6 pounds. Got it from eBay aust. « SDTEKKEN.COM – Tekken News Resource! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Credit by NewDay Ltd. Subject to status. It’s pretty much like having your own arcade cabinet without the, uh, cabinet. Fighting Stick Mini Street Fighter™ Edition (Chun-Li/Cammy) for Nintendo Switch. Is it because it’s a collector’s item? Like tekken4thewin stated, the fact that it has a Sanwa joystick as opposed to the stock Hori joystick makes this a good deal to snag up on, especially if it sells for less than the HRAP2:SA I own (roughly $150.00), which I’m pretty sure it will. Try again. Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021, Street Fighter 30th Anniversar (Nintendo Switch), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Store the 10-foot USB cable in an ample storage compartment to take your skills on the road. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 April 2020, Bought this as a gift for my collector husbands 40th birthday gift, not been played as he wanted as part of his collection, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 3 August 2020. The Joystick which comes with it is very loose and the buttons don’t have a great feel. This is one of the best sticks on the market. Exclusive items from our brands. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Yea, except it doesn’t have the same parts as the real cabinet ;(. The buttons being soldered to the PCB means you can not easily swap out buttons like the normal HRAP3. Hi everyone! I really hope buttons can be replaced easy. For more than a decade, Jeffrey L. Wilson has penned gadget- and video game-related nerd-copy for a variety of publications, including 1UP, 2D-X, The Cask, Laptop, LifeStyler, Parenting, Sync, Wise Bread, and WWE. Officially Licensed by Nintendo and Capcom. Credit by NewDay Ltd. Subject to status. It’s the HRAP3 with SF art. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. I’d have to disagree. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. The Hori Fight Stick Mini: Street Fighter Edition fits the bill. No matter where you shop, you will earn rewards on every purchase. Hey, i recently came back from china with a hori blazblue fight stick.