Hi, I'm Jen and I am living proof that being a size 6 is not a road to guaranteed happiness. This version cooks with beef in the slow cooker and can be left all day. Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendly. Because you can't beat meat and veg. This Mushy Pea Curry may sound weird but it is very tasty and syn free. In soup? Chuck root veg, stock and beef in a slow cooker as per this recipe and voila: the perfect Bourguignon warmer. Enjoy. recipes to choose from. †More people in the UK choose to attend a Slimming World group each week than any other weight loss group. This Chocolate Fudge is approx 184.5 syns for the whole recipe. If not why not? But it still makes me smile each time I use it. - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases made through links. Thanks for including me Jen! Hitting your macros never looked so easy. Beef and Prune Stew - tender delicious fall apart chunks of stewing beef in a rich flavoursome gravy naturally sweetened with dried prunes. Slow cooker recipes don't all have to be curries—far from it. - a recipe that will have the entire family clearing their bowls. Before you start to think about recipes with your slow cooker here are a few tips which may help. I take a lot of time to develop and calculate the syns of my recipes. Another simple Asian recipe to try if you're looking for an easy, pop in the pot 'fakeaway' for this evening. This is a slow cooker favourite Chilli Con Carne (Or vegetarian version) and is Syn Free. Cook on high for 3 to 4 hours or low for 6 to 7 hours. This recipe for Beef in Red wine is 19 Syns for the whole recipe or 13 if using Frylight instead of oil and removing visible fat from beef before cooking. It has very minimal syns which can be easily omitted. Meat-free Monday, sorted. Check this post for all the lowest syn sausages and both meat and vegetarian to keep you on plan! This Slimming World slow cooker red lentil curry is vegetarian, filling and creates a HUGE batch that will last you for ages! To make Chilli Cheesy Nachos in the slow cooker, simply pop the browned mince on high for 3 hours, or low for 5. Sure, stuffed peppers are hardly a new or exciting vegetarian dinner idea, but the slow cooked rice and beans in this recipe add a whole new level. This tasty dish is part of our Free Food range, available exclusively at … Why not play around with other recipes too and see if you can make something in the slow cooker you normally would on the hob! If you're dreaming of sunnier shores but your bank balance doesn't look set to let you book a holiday just yet, cook up this simple Cuban beef recipe. This slow cooker recipe is: You've had enough chicken slow cooker meals to last you a lifetime. There's some amazing recipes I definitely need to try. Though do note that when we have a lot in our slow cooker, we used a 6 We’re made up of husband and wife duo Dom & Sam along with our 3 amazing kids. Slow cooker veggie Chilli. Here are some more delicious slimming world slow cooker Seriously simple Mexican goodness—cook up for a one pot to share with friends or if you need a healthy dinner to freeze for those nights when you really can't be bothered to cook. If using as part of your Healthy Extra B, this can be a Syn Free way to cook a delicious fakeaway curry. Oh my!! Have you ever made jacket potatoes in the slow cooker? We love cooking with our huge collection of kitchen gadgets. Help spread the word. I love Amazon and spend so much on Amazon prime. Nothing tastes better than homemade food—especially when it's a hearty beef stew packed with heart-healthy veggies, fibre and vitamins. You'll be (practically) transported to a beach with your first bite. If you haven’t roasted a chicken in your slow cooker you really don’t know what you are missing it is so easy! Low Syn Pineapple Mexican Pork Carnitas (Slow Cooker and Pressure Cooker) by Slimming Eats. Here's a collection of recipes that our readers are loving right now too! My mum gave me it and I was making a Slimming World beef stew it was 2003. That slow cooker though, was a much older one that I was gifted when they were downsizing, and we still have it now. This is really easy to make and following this BBQ pulled pork recipe it is syn free too. These Boston baked beans are easy to make and low syn too. This Beef Casserole is 3 Syns for the whole recipe or leave out the gravy granules to make it syn free. Then immediately transfer to your slow cooker including the remaining ingredients except the peas and ideally the mushrooms. Here are lots of tasty main meals for you to try! A perfect family meal. This popular Low Fat Thai green curry can be low Syns but will depend on brands used of curry paste and coconut milk.