Add the shredded carrots and sauté for one additional minute. If you can’t find chili garlic sauce you can use sriracha or sambal oelek in its place. Drain the fat and return the skillet to the stovetop. Maybe I’m sensitive since it makes up such a big portion of our diet. Otherwise, grab a bag of stir fry veggies from the frozen section of the store. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content on their web site. I’m so happy with how this came out. It’s a really easy way to inject heat and flavor into any meal or homemade sauce. drain the noodles in a colander and set aside. Stir to combine and cover the pan with a lid. I know I sound like an old lady here, but has anyone else noticed that the price of a box of pasta has really gone up over the last few years? Want spicy noodles without the beef? Prepare extra packages of ramen noodles in a separate pot, drain them and add to the stir fry pot and toss. As much as I love to cook elaborate things from scratch, sometimes you just need a quick and easy dinner on the table. Your email address will not be published. Your new favourite low carb recipe using simple ingredients. https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipes/a50268/beef-ramen-stir-fry-recipe Weeknight dinner recipes don’t get any better than this easy beef stir fry with noodles. I may use less sambal next time though, I used 1 and 1/2 tablespoons and it was super spicy. WARNING: DO NOT ADD GRATED ZUCCHINI TO THIS RECIPE. box, so I used just over half and saved the rest for later.). In a medium saucepan, bring water to a boil. I absolutely loved this recipe the first time I made it. Required fields are marked *. Top with the remaining green portions of the sliced green onions and a handful of fresh cilantro leaves (optional). As a food lover and a number cruncher I've decided that cooking on a budget shouldn't mean canned beans and ramen noodles night after night. Join the Take Back Your Holiday Workshop before November 1. Get the stir fry recipe here. I ate it for lunch 4 days in a row and looked forward to it every day. (This is a 14oz. This is probably my favourite site for easy to make, Asian inspired recipes! Turn the heat off and top with the green portion of the sliced green onions and fresh cilantro leaves. It’s delicious. Start with 8oz. Toss until completely combined, then garnish with green onions and serve. They made the dish even easier for the kids to eat with their forks. Hi I am just wondering whether this meal would be able to be frozen and reheated for quick lunches/dinners? I added the carrots last because I wanted them to stay fairly crunchy. Get our 5 most-popular treat recipes delivered straight to your inbox: Brilliant hostess ideas for the best Royal wedding viewing party. Let the stir fry simmer and steam until the noodles are tender. We may earn commission from the links on this page. Okay, go for it. Yum! Drain. OPTIONAL: Serve with chopped green onions for garnish. Add the shredded carrots and sauté for one minute more (leaving the carrots slightly crunchy). Zucchini (also known as courgette) is a versatile squash that can be eaten in so many different ways. I love that you can cater the spice level to each person. Small budget? We’re going for fast, filling, and convenient with this one! This stir fry recipe calls for using ground beef instead of steak! A ground beef stir fry comes together so much more quickly than a steak version does and is a lot more budget friendly for families. We ended up using 3 of the 6 packages to stretch this dish a little farther than the recipe calls for, but at 50 cents per dinner vs. $1.80 for a single box of traditional pasta it was a nice little break for the dinner budget. Prepare the sauce by stirring together the soy sauce, water, brown sugar, chili garlic sauce, and sesame oil. Do it. packets ramen noodles, seasoning packets discarded, Wine And Spirit Tags Are Perfect For Holidays, Starbucks Color-Changing Holiday Cups Are Here, 23 Healthier Ways To Eat Pumpkin This Fall. Delish participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Break it up into crumbles with the back of a spoon as it browns. More ». Delish editors handpick every product we feature. You can also prepare the rest of the ingredients while the noodles cook, so that everything is ready to toss together quickly in the skillet. You need easy treats that actually turn out the first time you make them. Make sauce: Whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, Sriracha, and garlic. Had a pound of beef in the refrigerator that I needed to use up. Budget Bytes » Recipes » Meat Recipes » Beef Recipes » Beef Stir Fry Noodles. Just try not to be like me and keep eating it till you are so full you are a bit uncomfortable. Fettuccini? Add the veggie mix to the pan and stir fry for 3-4 minutes, mixing the veggies into the beef as they cook. Flexibility is the name of the game when it comes to stir fry! Tired of all those awesome-looking recipes that don't work?! Turn the heat off. It’ll pass. April 11, 2018 //  by Tiffany Dahle//  3 Comments. I made it using ground turkey instead of beef and it was still great. You can also use sambal oelek or sriracha in place of this sauce. These everyday fast beef stir fry noodles are easy enough to make on a busy weeknight and delicious enough to keep you from calling for take-out. Okay, so technically I didn’t “stir fry” anything here, but this is what you make at home to mimmic stir fry when you don’t have the proper equipment. My favorite part about this easy beef and noodles recipe is that you can mix and match the stir fry veggies that go into it. Got an extra hungry family? Make sure to only cook them until they are al dente (not overly soft) so that they don’t get mushy when added to the skillet later. I sliced up an onion, red pepper, and fresh broccoli and shredded some carrot for our dinner since I had them all on hand in the fridge. Stir together 3 Tbsp soy sauce, 1 Tbsp water, 1 Tbsp brown sugar, 1-2 Tbsp chili garlic sauce (depending on how spicy you like it–I used 2 Tbsp), and 1 tsp sesame oil. ), OPTIONAL: Chopped green onions for garnish. The ingredients come together and create a mouthwatering dinner! And on Wednesday, my coworkers were all jealous of my lunch. Normally, I imagine beef stir fry with sliced flank steak but that always requires some time at the cutting board. When the noodles are softened through, toss the noodles, beef, and veggies together and pour the soy sauce over the top. This 6-ingredient beef stir fry with noodles is always a hit with kids. Chili garlic sauce is a really simple mixture of ground up red chiles, garlic, vinegar, and salt. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, 4 Reasons To Stay Inside & Bake All Weekend, 5 Masters Tournament Recipes To Make At Home, Our Keto Comfort Food Magazine Is Out Now, Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles Dessert Lasagna. The kids were fascinated by the ramen noodle bricks and they LOVED that the individual noodles were slightly curly. Ramen cooks quickly from the steam of the dish so your veggies don’t get overdone. I used 3 pouches of cheap ramen noodles and doubled the sauce. Add cooked ramen noodles to skillet and pour over sauce. You can toss in any veggies that you have on hand including: grated carrots, chopped celery, onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, broccoli, pea pods, etc. Welcome to the world of delicious recipes designed for small budgets. Yes, thanks to the chili garlic sauce, this recipe is deliciously spicy. of rice noodles (or whatever type of noodles you prefer) and cook them according to the package directions. So super delicious! This ingredient shopping module is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. Beef cooked with peppers, mushrooms and carrots and flavorful sesame sauce is a treat to be had. of rice noodles (or whatever type of noodles you prefer) and cook them according to the package directions. Another small benefit only a mom could appreciate! Since I know my kids will eat just about anything if pasta is involved, I decided to play with this easy beef stir fry with noodles and see if I could make it even more quickly after Little Pea’s dance class one night. Ramen=your new favorite stir fry noodles. For some reason they seem to struggle with most long noodles used for stir fry but had no problems here. So good, we couldn’t stop eating it. I used carrots and green onions as my only vegetables, but you could always toss in a handful or two of broccoli slaw, thinly sliced bell peppers, snow peas, bean sprouts, or really just about any vegetable that floats your boat. This is the perfect dish for cleaning out your fridge. If you want to try something similar without heat, consider using the sauce that I used in my Vegetable Lo Mein recipe. Add the drained noodles and the prepared sauce to the skillet. If you don’t have a grater, you can use a spiralizer, mandoline, or a julienne peeler. 10-minute Trader Joe's meals: the best busy night dinners in a hurry! Use a large-holed cheese grater to grate the carrot (or julienne using a mandoline). The ingredients are basic, but the flavor is still big. Please learn from my mistakes. Add the Asian seasoning and minced garlic to the beef, stir them to combine with the beef over the heat until fragrant. . Finally, add the drained noodles and prepared sauce. So doubled everything, figuring we could have the left overs tomorrow night. This recipe is a keeper! Add onions, peppers, and broccoli and cook until tender, 10 minutes. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/beef-stir-fry-with-noodles-and-vegetables Your email address will not be published. You can either use what vegetables you have on hand in the fridge or you can buy a pre-mixed stir fry veggie packet from the frozen section at the grocery store. I find that pasta dishes need a lot of sauce to survive the freeze/thaw cycle. Your email address will not be published. Once hot, add 1/2 lb. Check out my Spicy Dragon Noodles. Stir until everything is coated in sauce and any extra moisture has been absorbed by the noodles. Had to go back and get more! Learn how your comment data is processed. I used Huy Fong brand, which you can find in most major grocery stores in the United States. Sweep out that fridge and make it work. While the noodles are cooking, prepare the stir fry sauce. In a large skillet, brown the ground beef over medium-high heat until no longer pink and cooked through. Haha, story of my life. Great stir fry veggies that are popular with kids include: This was the biggest surprise for me about this easy beef stir fry with noodles. You may be interested in these posts from the same category. Easy weeknight dinner recipe for busy families. How to Make Beef Stir Fry Noodles – Step by Step Photos Start with 8oz. lean ground beef, the minced garlic, and grated ginger. This ground beef and zucchini noodles stir fry is a truly delicious meal that can be enjoyed by the whole family and contains only 3 net carbs! Notify me of follow-up comments by email.