Over thirty years prior to Dipper and Mabel's arrival in Gravity Falls, Stanford Pines recorded and compiled a list of all the creatures and paranormal entities inhabiting the town, following his completion of Journal 1 and Journal 2. It is here that Dipper discovers hidden notes within the journal that can be seen under ultraviolet light. Ford Pines Journal 3 Codes: De-ciphered 1 . Dipper uncovers the compartment containing 3. In "Bottomless Pit! In "Scary-oke", Stan returns the journal to Dipper after photocopying its pages. I worry he might be right.". After playing around with the switches, he opens a hidden compartment in the ground and comes across the journal for the first time. In t... #bill #cipher #code #dipper #ford #gf #mabel #mystery #pines There is a cave behind the waterfall in Lake Gravity Falls. Ford's journal is packed with every page ever seen in the show, plus many others, but it is also packed with something else: CODES. ... Subreddit for the Disney XD cartoon Gravity Falls, created by Alex Hirsch. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Bill Cipher deciphered Journal #3 codes translated into Google Translate. On the same Leprecorn page we see a C Code. There, the group the discovers a Shape Shifter who tricks Dipper into giving it the journal, gaining many new forms, but Dipper gets the journal back as the group traps the Shape Shifter. Why is there no mention of him in Robbie's house? Note: We don't know what the symbols are for Q and Z, but we had only two symbols left, so we put them both in the Q and Z boxes, separated by a slash (/). Background information I have the list of the symbols and their letter counterparts here.. We tested this on a code in the book here, and it seems to line up pretty accurately.. Atbash ciphers are decoded by reversing the letters. I'll make a part two when they are completed! Journal 3 brims with every page ever seen on the show plus all-new pages with monsters and secrets, notes from Dipper and Mabel, and the Author's full story. More posts from the gravityfalls community. Ford's journal is packed with every page ever seen in the show, plus many others, but it is also packed with something else: CODES. Part two will be coming soon! ", Mabel, who reads it for the first time in the series, reads the journal about the truth teeth. Dipper checks the gnome page for possible weaknesses as he and Mabel battle the gnomes, and writes about his experiences on a blank page at the end of the episode. For many years, its author remained unknown by most. In the case for letters X, Y, and Z, one would have to cycle through to the beginning of the alphabet. Well I hope you guys liked that! Why not Greggy? So today I'm here with de ciphered codes from the journal! User(s)