You just gotta know Gotta Know Lyrics: (You just gotta know) / You ever feel like life just comin’ at ya a million miles an hour? (You just gotta know) You just gotta know Somebody’s holdin’ it all together. Or Venus and Mars say, or say that we want it our way (Uh) You know I need you like agua, Stars so desperate to shine that they go on livin' the hard way You just gotta know, gotta know, gotta know that it's real Sometimes I hate the man in the mirror (You just gotta know) You ever feel like life just comin' at ya a million miles an hour? Lecrae - Gotta Know Lyrics. You just gotta know, (Yeah) I sit and hear the guitars play, You just gotta know, gotta know, gotta know that it's real Man, from the shades to the shirt, to the shoes (You just gotta know) Cuz if you get me, I know that you got me We worship Venus but she don't even know who we are Make sure your selection People pushing your buttons and getting jerked around When I was tryin’ to drown my sorrows in a pool of despair But I'm so insecure I can't believe that you want me Yojiro Noda - PLACEBO + 野田洋次郎 Lyrics, William Black feat. Heyo! But I'm so insecure I can't believe that you want me (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Copyright © 2020 Christian Song Lyrics. I was bound for berzerk with a layover in crazy So I paint a picture, you gots to see it, You just gotta know And I just gotta know that even though I'm a misfit You just gotta know Benjah) Lyrics. You just gotta know (gotta know, gotta know that it's real) And yet I keep tryin’ to steer clear of your view SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Design by: Simple Web Concepts. "Gotta Know Lyrics." A lazy Jay-Z hoping rock-a-fellas paid me, Or rocking ladies were caught me a Mercedes When you spend your time flirting with the crown in the perp Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Missed that shot like the cop that's crooked Gotta Know Lyrics- Lecrae (feat. Somebody's holding it all together, Life is like an elevator, a lot of ups and downs Listen while you read! So I paint a picture, I paint a picture Yes I’m loved, and I’m pursued Yes I'm loved, and I'm pursued Even though I'm five years past grown (five years past grown)   Here I go again, I'm still chasin' the wind, I can't win You just gotta know, gotta know, gotta know that it's real 'Cause she wasn't there Stars so desperate to shine that they go on living the hard way, The intellect to travel to Mars but so blind Mom still cookin', I can always go home When you spend your time flirtin’ with the crown in the perp Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! People pushing your buttons and getting jerked around 'Cause I know he's a liar and a cheater and a killer (You just gotta know) You just gotta know You just gotta know, you just gotta know Yeah, I sit and hear the guitars play Web. Somebody woke me up and yeah, I know it was you   Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Just another fool tryin' to cover he's confused, that ain't cool I can't even find the words for the way I feel Yes, the ovation when I need your assistance But that whole dream was in '80's, baby Benjah) (You just gotta know) You ever feel like life just comin’ at ya a million miles an hour? FAVORITE Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. But that whole dream was in '80's, baby But then I heard you went on your way to adopt me I used to lurk around town tryin’ to work around People say they love him but they love what he can give 'em I can't even find the words for the way I feel And though I can't feel it, still I know that it's true You just gotta know, gotta know, gotta know When it gets hot, it boils down to sin Following a host of celebrated … more », Sheet Music  Man, from the shades to the shirt, to the shoes starts and ends within the same node. And she never cared why? I'm still worth more than calamity's French kiss Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). You just gotta know, gotta know, gotta know that it's real We worship Venus but she don't even know who we are You ever feel like life just comin' at ya a million miles an hour? Yes, the ovation when I need your assistance If heaven ain't a gift, then I ain't getting in, man Just another fool trying to cover he's confused, that ain't cool, Sometimes I hate the man in the mirror So I paint a picture, you gots to see it Young Thug & M.I.A. You just gotta know When it gets hot, it boils down to sin You just gotta know (gotta know, gotta know that it's real) Fairlane, Dia Frampton & Synchronice - Butterflies - Synchronice Remix Lyrics. Man, from the shades to the shirt to the shoes, And though I can't feel it, still I know that it's true I was bound for Berzerk with a layover in Crazy, Life is like an elevator, a lot of ups and downs If heaven ain't a gift, then I ain't getting in, man, I can't even find the words for the way I feel When you spend your time flirtin' with the crown in the perp A lazy Jay-Z hopin’ rock-a-fellas paid me I’ve been goin’ down this road, seen some crazy things Here I go again, I’m still chasin’ the wind, I can’t win You just gotta know But deep inside he knows that there's a reason for him livin' You just gotta know, you just gotta know, Yeah, I sit and hear the guitars play Day without ya got me so nauseous You just gotta know you ever feel like life is comin at ya a million miles an hour? (You just gotta know) Here I go again, I'm still chasing the wind, I can't win An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Man, from the shades to the shirt to the shoes, Wonder if they could, what would stars say? The intellect to travel to Mars but so blind Day without ya got me so nauseous, People pushin’ your buttons and gettin’ jerked around Highlight. People say they love him but they love what he can give ’em, People say they love him but they love what he can give 'em, I can't even find the words for the way I feel So I paint a picture, I paint a picture I've been goin' down this r.. If I ain’t cautious, I’m gonna self-inflict my sickness Even though I'm five years past grown I ain’t perfect, sometimes I feel worthless, Worth less than that is the image that I'da purchased Worthless than that is the image that I'da purchased The intellect to travel to Mars but so blind,