Refrigerate marinated chicken pieces overnight or up to two days. The box I found was 4 packets at.7oz each. However, I wouldn’t recommend letting it marinade for more than 1 day. I’m Shelly and I’m an addict. The key is to let the chicken marinate for at least 30 minutes. You saved Great Chicken Marinade to your. I would like to try it on steak next. Use a more robust vinegar, like Balsamic, in place of the acid. I hate bland chicken but i also add a few teaspoons of minced garlic for an extra kick and aroma. Loaded with the perfect amount of flavor, this marinade recipe is made with simple ingredients. Place chicken breasts on the grill and cook for about 5 to 7 minutes per side. Place the chicken breasts between sheets of waxed paper and pound until thin. People always ask for the marinade recipe! Place chicken on the grill, discarding extra marinade. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Typically I hate the reviews that say "I substitued this this and this " but I had to make one switch because I didn't have any Italian Dressing packets on hand. If you just don’t have at least 4 hours, you can tweak a marinade to pack more flavor punch. Pour marinade over chicken. easy to cook this delicious recipe. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Awesome marinade! Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. I prefer chicken to red meat, even though I know my husband would disagree. Even add in a little heat if spicy is your thing! 118 calories; protein 0.1g; carbohydrates 2.8g 1% DV; fat 12g 18% DV; cholesterol 0mg; sodium 530.5mg 22% DV. In a bowl, stir together oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper. Brush grill with oil to prevent sticking. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. I was thinking those thoughts when hubby spoke up and said he wasn't impressed. If you need to let the marinade sit longer for some reason, don’t add the acid until the last 60 minutes or so before cooking. Bake for 25 minutes, or until juices run clear and  internal temperature reaches 165°F. The key to a delicious chicken is the seasoning and/or marinating. 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, 1 (.7 ounce) package Italian-style dressing mix. Making your own chicken marinade is so easy, really all you do is mix everything together and pour it over chicken! Hi! Choose a chicken marinade flavor and place all ingredients (minus the chicken breast) into a medium bowl and whisk to combine.