You can use any cooked chicken for this. This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. All rights reserved
. One bite and you’ll be hooked on the flavorful cream sauce, combined with the gnocchi, chicken and spinach. This Creamy Chicken Gnocchi with Spinach has to be the ultimate comfort food! Log in. In the same skillet, add low-sodium chicken broth, milk, and flour. In the same skillet, add the low-sodium chicken broth, milk, and flour. One pan meals. Easy peasy and oh-so delicious, friends! Add spinach, toss until the spinach wilts. Sprinkle Parmigiano Reggiano over the top and serve. Simple to make and full of flavor, this comforting dish will be a favorite all year long! Add chicken and cook, crumbling it with a spoon, about 5 to 7 minutes. Your email address will not be published. 2 %, (17 1/2 ounce) package gnocchi, shelf-stable, Olive Garden Style Chicken and Gnocchi Soup. Tender gnocchi is paired with shredded chicken, mushrooms and fresh spinach, and then tossed in a light parmesan cream sauce. Especially when nights are busy, the kiddos have after-school sports, clubs, and you’re not in the mood to prepare a complicated meal. Your email address will not be published. Add chicken and cook, crumbling it with a spoon, about 5 to 7 minutes. This dish is a home run on so many levels! When making this Chicken and Mushroom Gnocchi Skillet, I use imported extra virgin olive oil and potato Gnocchi imported from Italy. Add shredded chicken, mushrooms, uncooked gnocchi, and spinach to the mixture. You can’t go wrong with this hearty, filling, and flavorful recipe. Season with salt and pepper to taste. I used the store-bought already shredded rotisserie chicken in this dish for ease and convenience. These, http://paleoleap.com/guide-paleo-dairy-substitutes/, kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve immediately. Keep an eye on your inbox for updates. Subscribe to have posts delivered straight to your inbox! Cook gnocchi according to package directions, reserve 1/4 cup cooking liquid. See 274427 for the original. Copyright ©2020, Pumpkin 'N Spice. Add butter and remaining 1 tablespoon oil to the pan, along with mushrooms and garlic. Finally, stir through the spinach and let it wilt in the hot sauce. Stir until sauce starts boiling. Sprinkle parmesan evenly over the top and bake in oven about 15-20 minutes or until sauce is bubbly at around the edges and gnocchi is tender. Italian Trade Commission / The Extraordinary Italian Taste, Chicken and Potatoes with Dijon Cream Sauce, Creamy Pumpkin Soup with Grilled Cheese Croutons, Slow Cooker Tomato Basil Parmesan Tortellini Soup, Slow Cooker OR Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup, Pumpkin Cookies With Brown Sugar Frosting, Sheet Pan Pork Chops and Brussels Sprouts, Sheet Pan Chicken and Potatoes (Five Ingredients), Skillet Chicken in Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Sauce, One Pan Creamy Lemon Chicken and Asparagus, Sheet Pan Balsamic Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots. Either will work for this dish. Add more seasonings as needed. Try it out on your family, they are guaranteed to ask for a repeat! You can’t go wrong with this hearty, filling, and flavorful recipe. Whisk until smooth. And it only takes a few ingredients to whip up this One Pan Chicken and Spinach Gnocchi. Whisk until smooth and then simmer on low for 3-4 minutes, or until it’s thickened. Add minced garlic, Italian season, salt and pepper. Chicken Gnocchi Soup Miss in the Kitchen. Allow the mixture to simmer over low heat. Tender gnocchi is paired with shredded chicken, mushrooms and fresh spinach, and then tossed in a light parmesan cream sauce. I love gnocchi, even though they are not low carb, I can't wait to try this recipe! Thanks, Marcie! Definitely have made it to one of my favourites after the first time cooking this. / Site by, chicken recipe, gnocchi recipe, one pan recipe. Add in the Italian seasoning and flour, stirring well. Your email address will not be published. It’s the weekend! In a deep/large and oven-proof skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Total Carbohydrate If desired, broil 2-3 minutes to further brown the top. I live for one pot dinners because I hate doing dishes! This One Pan Chicken and Spinach Gnocchi is perfect for an easy weeknight meal. Ready in under 20 minutes this family friendly dinner is so easy to make! Simple to make and full of flavor, this comforting dish will be a favorite all year long! Add gnocchi, chicken, mushrooms, and spinach. My adaptation of a Real Simple recipe. Ingredients 4 tbsp butter 1 tbsp olive oil 4 garlic cloves – minced 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning 2 tbsp AP flour 1 cup chicken broth 3/4 cup heavy cream 2 cups cooked shredded chicken -see note 1 1-2 cups grated parmesan -see note 2 16 oz gnocchi … Simmer on low for about 3-4 minutes, or until slightly thickened. (calories are worked out for 2 cups of cheese). Creamy, delicious and comforting, plus quick and easy! So leftovers from your Sunday roast, a storebought rotisserie chicken, The amount of cheese will depend on how rich you like your pasta. How about that for a cozy weeknight meal? Stir until everything is coated in the sauce and then simmer for 1-2 minutes. Let’s celebrate, crack open a bottle of extra virgin olive oil, and make something delicious. Chicken and Mushroom Gnocchi Skillet. Slowly pour in the chicken broth and whisk to combine with the flour. Simmer for 5-7 minutes until the sauce has thickened. 2 cups gives you a really cheesy dish. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Simmer and whisk constantly until slightly thickened, 5 minutes. Try it out on your family, they are guaranteed to ask for a repeat! Lighter, but definitely not lacking in flavor. Add the butter, olive oil and minced garlic to a large skillet and cook over low heat for 3-4 minutes until the garlic is soft but not colored. Last year I took a trip to Italy with my mother – my first time in Europe and I was so spoiled with a whole week in gorgeous Italy. I love experimenting with these dishes and trying to make them on the lighter side when I can. Whisk in milk and chicken broth until incorporated. It may be hard to choose between apple pie and des, It feels like a comfort dish type of day. Add the drained gnocchi, the reserved cooking liquid, and the Parmesan and toss. This One Pan Chicken and Spinach Gnocchi is perfect for an easy weeknight meal. Stir gently until well coated through, 30 seconds. Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Bean Paste, diced celery and 13 more. This tastes even better than the Olive Garden! Stir in shredded Parmesan cheese until thoroughly combined. Then, add in the shredded chicken, gnocchi, mushrooms, and spinach. Your email address will not be published. Bring 2 tablespoons oil to heat in a large. Using ingredients imported from Italy whenever possible makes all the difference in flavor. Remove from heat. Saute 1-2 minutes until mushrooms are tender. Your email address will not be published. In a large skillet, add olive oil over medium heat. Stir gently until … Saute for one minute, then remove to a plate a set aside. Meanwhile, bring a large pan of water to a boil. To start, you’ll want to cook the gnocchi according to package directions in boiling water. Add onions and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Preheat oven to 425F with rack on upper middle position. This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Italian Trade Commission / The Extraordinary Italian Taste for IZEA Worldwide. Is there anything more warm and hearty than gnocchi coated in a creamy sauce? Add the drained gnocchi, the reserved cooking liquid, and the Parmesan and toss. Don’t sabotage your dish before you even pick up a whisk, when you walk down the Italian aisle in your your grocery store be sure to check those labels for the words “Imported from Italy” or “Made in Italy” to ensure you’re getting the best possible experience in your cooking. This would make everyone in my house happy! Creamy Chicken Gnocchi Soup has a thick and rich broth with shredded carrots, celery, chopped spinach and gnocchi hidden throughout. *. What more could you ask for? This simple dish can be ready in less than 30 minutes, too. Drain and set aside. Serve with extra parmesan and black pepper. :). Hi! https://therecipecritic.com/creamy-chicken-gnocchi-soup-olive-garden-copycat gnocchi, garlic, sweet peas, chopped celery, dried thyme leaves and 5 more. 6.3 g Thanks, Mira! Add chicken and cook, crumbling it with a spoon, about 5 to 7 minutes. ​. Cook gnocchi according to package directions, reserve 1/4 cup cooking liquid. So if you’re looking for that perfect comfort dish for the season, this One Pan Chicken and Spinach Gnocchi is it! What chicken to use in Creamy Chicken Gnocchi, What to serve with Creamy Chicken Gnocchi, Creamy Chicken Gnocchi with Spinach Recipe, poached chicken breasts (see my easy method, Pan Seared Salmon with Creamy Lemon Pasta, Roasted Cauliflower Pasta with Creamy Garlic Sauce. Once simmered add in the shredded chicken, heavy cream and grated parmesan. I'm sure these taste delicious! The reality is that right now I’ve got a brand new baby and two almost three year olds, and I’m just not quite ready to pack us all up and head across the world so for now I’ll settle for bringing a taste of Italy into my own kitchen by whipping up Italian-inspired dishes whenever I have the chance. It’s already cooked and shredded, which is perfect to save you on time. Cook until the gnocchi floats to the top then drain or remove the gnocchi with a slotted spoon. Fast, fresh and flavorful, you’ll be making it over and over again. Divide among individual bowls and sprinkle with additional Parmesan. Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and saute until tender, and then toss in some minced garlic, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. creamy chicken gnocchi soup, gnocchi soup, chicken broth for a thinner soup use 2 cans. This One Pan Chicken and Spinach Gnocchi is perfect for an easy weeknight meal. Add mushrooms and saute until tender, for about 5-6 minutes. Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup Pass the Sushi.