It's kind of a imperfect storm where the market is either going to explode to unprecedented levels and stay up (more stimulus money with light second & third virus waves) or completely collapse (more unemployment/businesses permanently closing with no stimulus leading to people fire selling). Edition: Urza's Saga: Type: Legendary Land: Cast: Rarity: R: Add for each creature you control. just next in line with the rest of the cedh buyouts. worth noting that this isn't an all-time high for cradle--when elves was a top deck for most of the summer a couple years ago, cradles were moving at $400-$450 for NM copies. Not a lot of new people are buying into tribal decks either, because of Plague Engineer. If cost is no issue Gaea's Cradle is a must for ramp. Related: gaea's cradle foil gaea's cradle mtg mox diamond magic the gathering mtg gaeas cradle gaea's cradle nm underground sea gaea's cradle bgs tolarian academy gilded drake gaea's cradle judge. All rights reserved. Feeds | Topic: Gaea's Cradle value: spike777 Member: posted February 04, 2012 06:05 PM I've been out of the game for almost a decade, so pardon my ignorance. Average +44$ in a week (https://www.mtggoldfish.com/price/Urzas+Saga/Gaeas+Cradle#paper) and from what I observed, even the World Champion deck versions are seeing some moves: some are listed on eBay at 150$! My question isn't about the current value, it's about how it got there and if it's likely to drop. I recently acquired a playset of Gaea's Cradles off of eBay for a very good price compared with the price guide (at $45 per nm cradle). only actual basic lands can be untapped. worth noting that this isn't an all-time high for cradle--when elves was a top deck for most of the summer a couple years ago, cradles were moving at $400-$450 for NM copies. It was like a 15% spike, sure, but the top level hasn't really moved THAT much past already established highs. Full image Price history. This also includes Planechase and Commander format legal cards that are used in their respective format. Toys & Hobbies; ... 64 results for gaea's cradle. Pir's Whim is amazing as a removal spell/tutor for Gaea's Cradle. Legallity. Articles and comments are user-submitted and do not represent official endorsements of this site. High Quality Magic the Gathering Proxy MTG Proxy MTG Card. Our buy price: 21.180 tix. Qty: 18. Omnath, A Song of Creation and Chaos Offered exclusively through the OMA Store, we are proud to present the Official Gaea's Cradle Playmat, illustrated by Mark Zug for the Urza's Saga expansion of Magic: the Gathering. She was a devastating drop in my old Omnath, Locus of the Roil deck. © 1996-2012 Magic Online Trading League rkjunior, agreed, Gaea's Cradle and Scute Swarm is ridiculous together. This site is unaffiliated. However, I've been entertaining another possibility where prices actually continue to hold even into rough months solely because of price memory. I still love magic and plan to play, but It’s probably just gonna be commander. Category. M e t a c h e m i s t and rkjunior, thank you, that is exactly what I needed to hear.I’ll stick with Expansion / Explosion due to the flexibility it provides.. AR25V, thanks for the suggestion.I never look at those two together. Magic: The Gathering, Yu-Gi-Oh! ), Snakes need wheels, they don’t have feet *Primer*, [Primer] Mina & Denn's Rampaging Roil | V-CMR, Dune: He Who Can Destroy a Thing, Controls a Thing, Gaea's Cradle + Ghave, Guru of Spores + Young Wolf. Got one? Not surprising. Press J to jump to the feed. DMCA requests | Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.mtggoldfish.com/price/Urzas+Saga/Gaeas+Cradle#paper. This is Reddit's hub for discussing speculating(2) and not for discussing speculating(1) about Magic: the Gathering cards. I mean, the title says it all, and it's quite unsurprising: EDH and Legacy demand + reserved list. EDH demand now is just showing what every major card seller already knows: casual customers are your lifeblood. Gaea's Cradle from Urza's Saga for . I think you might be right. JvP is great just for its card filtering ability, and costing 2 vs 3. Metachemist and rkjunior, thank you, that is exactly what I needed to hear. 1. form a theory or conjecture about a subject without firm evidence. I have a guess I am not alone, and as someone that enjoys competitive play a lot of these reserved list pieces are gonna be some of my purchase targets. I think a lot of people are clearly expecting prices to crash in a few months as the economic fallout from the recession continues to filter through the system. Modern was created by Wizards of the Coast in the Spring of 2011 as a response to the increasing popularity of the Legacy format, which although popular proved difficult to access due to the high price of staple cards. I’ve been very busy lately. I never look at those two together. __________________Most References in Massachusetts 80th All-timeSupport my friend's store: http://www.tabletoparena.comMy blog: http://wings0298.blogspot.com[Edited 1 times, lastly by Havoc Demon on February 07, 2012], Support my friend's store: http://www.tabletoparena.com. See cards from the most recent sets and discover what players just like you are saying about them. Made by German Black core paper, printed by Heidelberg Printer, which makes it the same thickness and feel as a real Magic card. I think we just got the tax return effect twice this year. I saw a price history online that showed the price has recently doubled in the past year. document.write( (new Date()).getFullYear()) © Copyright MTGO Traders. I bought mostly reserved list stuff recently and built a commander deck, and plan to play commander when stores open back up. Please don't tempt me lol, I've just purchased my rielle list xD. : Add to your mana pool for each creature you control. 610.00 - 1499.99 All formats are in a pretty rough spot right now and unless that gets figured out people are going to move to EDH. Privacy statement | I play 5-10 legacy leagues a week and haven't seen elves in a month. This could certainly be a new era with a new floor. Edition: Promotional: Type: Land: Cast: Rarity: S: Add to your mana pool for each creature you control. Magic: The Gathering, its corresponding logos, symbols and illustrations are trademarked and copyrighted by Wizards of the Coast. € 651,66 Cardmarket 8 uni. Dryad of the Ilysian Grove could easily go in - but it doesn't work with Earthcraft the way you think. Molten Psyche is difficult to pull off with Metalcraft, if I had a Timetwister that's the easiest wheel to cut. Cauldron of Souls -> Sidisi, Undead Vizier, Sepulchral Primordial -> Butcher of Malakir, Reliquary Tower -> Westvale Abbey Gaea's Cradle has been the centerpiece of many powerful decks over the years and is currently an all-star in Legacy Elves! Finale of Devastation is just Craterhoof Behemoth #2. I am not trying to advertise my deck on your deck help thread or anything, but I have a very similar deck with Karametra which is only green. Cardmarket 8 uni. No sign of a spike yet in EU. This land produces an almost unbelievable amount of mana. Ask your playgroup if it's ok if you can proxy it with something like a printout or something. Crystal Vein is also decent. Gaea’s Cradle Urza’s Saga Gaeas cradle. Honestly think you're crazy buying in the current environment. This format consists of the most recent "Core Set" and the two most recent "Block" releases. Legacy Vintage Commander +Want +Have. This land produces an almost unbelievable amount of mana. Gaea's Cradle. Dictate of Karametra is good in this deck, because using the stored mana from Omnath, Locus of Mana to cast it on an opponent's end step, and the next turn, double mana! I cast Finale of Revelation for 15, got to untapped Gaea's Cradle, drew into a Finale of Devastation and hit that for 10 to bring out Craterhoof Behemoth. $24.05. I’m glad that you took the win. I think it could pass but things are going to need to change. Search for the perfect addition to your deck. Category: Land, Mark Zug, Playmat, Urza's Saga, Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …, © 2020 Original Magic Art. Toys & Hobbies; Collectible Card Games; Magic: The Gathering. TappedOut.js Blog Widget, ( I don't know if it's EDH demand or just the MTG Finance community buying and selling to each other until the bubble pops, but it's surely not Legacy driving this. Art minified Art full Rules. We can get out so many of our big guns that way. That's the same price they're moving at on TCG now. Put the stimulus checks on top of it all and you've got the perfect 'combo'. Gatherer is the Magic Card Database. I’ve been very busy lately. Sorry for the absence. by FenIsABasicSwamp, The Elven Planeswalk (Rhys EDH) This mat was printed in a joint effort between OMA, Mark, and UltraPro and we are … by Kamerot, There Be Dragons Here Help | how does Manabond interact with landfall triggers and card draws. by Azeworai, Dune: He Who Can Destroy a Thing, Controls a Thing  Flip -> Demon's Disciple (only if Gaea's Cradle is added), Why no Field of the Dead? Which is now getting harder since I want to make room for Sakashima of a Thousand Faces, but it most likely will swap with Spark Double. Search for the perfect addition to your deck. CoolCat7271, that’s great, thank you for sharing! I played standard a bit, heavily into modern for years. Add product to the cart. I’ll keep that in mind. If you're committed to the deck and have dropped a large amount Into it most people won't have an issue. by Pikobyte, [Primer] Mina & Denn's Rampaging Roil | V-CMR Gaea's Cradle - 1999 Matt Linde (USG) from World Championship Decks for See cards from the most recent sets and discover what players just like you are saying about them. I’m tired of seeing set after set of absurdly powerful cards shifting formats like a madman, bannings needed multiple times a year. Speculat(e/ing) Include description. Pro Tip! I'd probably make it a Sylvan Library. Gaea's Cradle. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Gaea's Cradle has been the centerpiece of many powerful decks over the years and is currently an all-star in Legacy Elves! profile | register | preferences | faq | rules | memberlist | price guide | search. by TheCardPool. Please read the disclaimer before relying on data on this site.disclaimer before relying on data on this site. With that being said, I’d still very much so like to add her, I just need to find a different cut. Pro Tip! Original Magic Art is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast LLC Powered by Shopify, Cloth Top with Rubber Bottom for increased traction. € 438,45 Card Kingdom 8 uni. This site © 2020 TappedOut.net, LLC € 438,45 Card Kingdom 8 uni. unwucht, I still like Prime Speaker Zegana a lot. and their logos are trademarks of their parent companies. Magus of the Wheel could easily be Jace's Archivist. NM can be purchased atm as of 245eur. City of Traitors is a nice ritual effect. Legacy Vintage Commander +Want +Have. Legacy decks may consist of cards from all Magic card sets, any edition of the core set, and all special sets, supplements, and promotional printings released by Wizards of the Coast. Rarity, #: R, 321 Card Type: Legendary Land Description: T: Add G to your mana pool for each creature you control. If you're looking for a cradle but don't wanna actually drop the money you can buy some pretty high quality faked out there. Stimulus spending is grabbing up what's available but we could very well see more stay at home situations going into the summer and fall.