This turned out to be amazingly flavorful and just delicious. I thought, maybe it won't taste like it smells and gave it a try black.. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Folgers Gourmet Selections Baked Berry Cobbler Ground Coffee, 10 oz at the best online prices at eBay! Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Chocolate Raspberry Flavored Ground Coffee, 10 Ounces . After years spending upwards of $15-30/bag on high-end, whole-bean flavored coffees, I awoke one day and said to myself: "My life needs purpose. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. ! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I love flavored coffee, and especially with chocolate, and this has the added flavor and fragrance of the raspberries. Condition. An indulgent treat that awakens your senses and calms your mind, every fresh-brewed cup of Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Chocolate Raspberry flavored coffee offers a little balance to your day.Enjoy the smooth taste and pleasant aroma of 100% Premium Arabica Coffee perfectly balanced with natural, gourmet chocolate raspberry flavor. It brews beautifully, and tastes delicious. 000-2550000129-6. 5,460 global ratings | 1,362 global reviews. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Any brand, dirt cheap or expensive, I have drank without complaint after tweaking to my liking. I drink it black with bo sugar, and it tastes just like the aforementioned candy. I mix it every day with a decaf coffee because I’m not supposed to have caffeine. I’ve been searching for a great cinnamon coffee for a long time. A lovely start or ending to one's day. Add juat a touch for perfect Vietnamese-style iced coffee, Reviewed in the United States on July 10, 2019. I've already gone through 4 bags and just placed an order for 5 more, since I know I'll go through it and now that it's an add on item you have to order at least 25$ worth of stuff to get it, and 5 bags is the minimum unless you want to get enough other stuff with it to achieve the minimum purchase price. I was very wrong. According to the FDA, the most common food allergens are milk, peanuts, Information last updated on 11-Nov-2020 by The J.M. I highly recommend this coffee to coffee connaisseurs and beginners alike. Omg yum!! Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Smucker Company. All the Naturals are great! I've always thought of Folgers as being the 'frugal' choice in coffee so I wasn't sure what to expect when they slapped the word 'gourmet' on the package. I shall now search far and wide to find the very best tasting flavored coffee I can buy for the least amount of money. The perfect balance of good coffee and wonderful warm cinnamon. Take a moment to satisfy your cravings for a life that’s simply more about… you. $17.19. I encountered this coffee at a local store, which had it once and never again, so I checked Amazon, and there it was. New. eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, soy, tree nuts and wheat. Hopefully it's just me and I can find someone else to give my nearly full bag to. For years, I've been buying high-end, expensive whole bean flavored coffees, but on a whim I purchased this brand in Vanilla, Chocolate, Caramel, and Raspberry Chocolate. Smucker Co. 1 Strawberry Lane, Orrville, Ohio 44667-0280. I love the Folgers Simply Gourmet Naturals line. Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2018. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I’m on my third bag of this. It was awful. I purchased this after going through Folger's chocolate raspberry coffee, which I loved. Folgers Simply Gourmet Chocolate Raspberry Coffee, Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2019. The J.M. I liked everything about this coffee: the price, the taste, and the strength. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. I have never had a cup of coffee that I hated, until now. Ah-ha! I was really excited to try this coffee. First thing I noticed is the smell of this coffee.. CARAMEL is my fave, followed by a tie for the Chocolate and Vanilla, and the Raspberry ranks last just because, although it's still very good, the duality in flavor doesn't seem to land quite as well for me. $14.97. It is very bitter and acidic. Oh, YES ! I really like this coffee as it is naturally flavoured with cinnamon, so there is no fake aftertaste. I also sweeten my coffee with Monk fruit drops. It's quickly become my all time favorite coffee. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This is sooo good! Definition provided by The J.M. Free shipping. It doesn't smell good, AT ALL. item 9 Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Caramel Ground Coffee 8 - Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Caramel Ground Coffee. Chocolate raspberry coffee sounds delicious. Natural flavors enhance the flavor of foods and beverages, and come from natural sources such as fruits, nuts, seeds, spices, plants or animals. Anytime, people come over and want coffee they tell me how amazing this tastes. I tried it with some sugar and it was worse. If you love chocolate and coffee, this will become your next favorite. Close bag securely and store unused coffee in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2019. Please refer to the product label for the most accurate information. About this item. Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Chocolate Raspberry Flavored Ground... Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Chocolate Raspberry Flavored Ground Coffee, 10 Ounces, Café du Monde Dark-roast coffee with Chickory. Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2017. ", Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2019. Or maybe I mix them! Coffee … this coffee is utterly fantastic , and the flavor and aroma are both unbelievably awesome for this coffee. Maybe vanilla. Nutrition Ingredients Allergens Other Information Company/ Brand Coffee is not required to bear nutrition labeling based on current US Food and Drug Administration regulations. Folgers Simply Gourmet Flavored Ground Coffee with Other Natural Flavors, Chocolate Raspberry, 10 Ounce, Packaging May Vary: Amazon.com.au: Grocery & Gourmet Food This is the first coffee that actually tastes as good as it smells. Folgers Flavors® Hazelnut Flavored Coffee. I tried a new cup with coffee creamer and it still wasn't any better. I guarantee that you will like it. I don't like wasting anything so I finished my cup but regretted that when I felt sick to my stomach the entire day. Enjoy the smooth taste and pleasant aroma of 100% Premium Arabica Coffee perfectly balanced with natural, gourmet chocolate raspberry flavor. I made a nice iced coffee with almond milk and it tastes amazing! Just smelling when it is perking will have me standing in the kitchen waiting for it to get done. Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2019, I'll admit right now: I am a "Quality + Price" snob when it comes to flavored coffee. Tastes delicious with a little milk and honey. NET WT 10 OZ. Coffee, Natural Flavors. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Chocolate Raspberry Flavored Ground Coffee, 10 Ounces: Amazon.ca: Grocery Try it. Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2019. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I’m going to try a different kind next time just to see if I like it as well. Wow that was good, it was also a lot more expensive and hard to find. Free shipping. Proprietor finally explained he adds about 10-20% of a Vietnamese-brand artificially-chocolate-flavored coffee, which now he offers for sale. This is wonderful. Smucker Company is committed to complying with this federal labeling regulation. Right when you open the bag you can smell the caramel. You are about to leave SmartLabel and go to a branded site. Product formulation and packaging may change. Anyone that's on a diet and doesn't want to give up having flavor for a 0 cal drink should get this. It’s really good, and you don’t have to refrigerate it. Product formulation and packaging may change. Add more or less coffee for your desired strength. For the most current information regarding a particular product, please refer to the product package. I buy these four at a time. BEST vanilla coffee I've ever had! This product does not contain milk, peanut, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, soy, tree nut or wheat allergens. An indulgent treat that awakens your senses and calms your mind, every fresh-brewed cup of Folgers Simply Gourmet® Natural Chocolate Raspberry Flavored Ground Coffee with Other Natural Flavors offers a little balance to your day. They sure to get Now’s organic Monk fruit 0 cal liquid sweetener. I love the smell of freshly brewed coffee, but this stuff made me sick to my stomach just from smelling it. Home Coffee Folgers Simply Gourmet Natural Chocolate Raspberry Flavored Ground Coffee, 10 Ounces. This one I must say disappoints me a bit. Tried unsuccessfully for a long time to reproduce the addictive iced coffee of our local bánh mì sandwich shop. Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2018. It's not sweet at all, which I prefer, and the flavor is potent and smooth. And Amazon's price is great. Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2019. This is just as good if not better. There's a problem loading this menu right now. If you like Ghirardelli raspberry chocolate, this is the drink for you. It’s great. Natural Chocolate Raspberry Flavored Ground Coffee. Last one. Smucker Company. Would you like to continue? I am not a coffee snob whatsoever. The J.M. Coffee is a hot or cold brewed beverage prepared from roasted, ground coffee beans. Finally found it. Free shipping for many products! Reviewed in the United States on February 9, 2019. I got another similar coffee from a well-known coffee house. I like my coffee strong and this is strong and of course I probably brew it a little bit stronger than recommended.