We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Meet the celebrity-loved and red-carpet go-to foundation that started it all. I find the application a bit tricky as I don't see too much coverage or texture of the foundation different from my skin, the only thing that I can be based on is the color that is more dark then my skin and I have to keep attention to every spot or I will have different colors (you can see it a bit under my cheek), I think it's actually really long wearing if you don't touch your skin too much obviously, it has a satin to mat finish and as I'm oily I have to really powder it to not  make it melt by my oil ahahah, I'm actually really liking it, I use it everyday because of it's super light weight and natural finish :), The only problem is the color that it's a bit dark :/ but other then that I really think you should try it if you have a yellow or olive undertone, don't have blemishes, and want to try a light coverage everyday foundation :). We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. Coucou, elle a déjà expliqué que si tu as une peau qui fait des boutons il vaut mieux éviter ce fdt.... lol, Bonsoir, oui je pense que si tu as deja des problemes de peau tu devrais peut etre te diriger vers un fdt traitant.La marque CLINIQUE en fait de tres bons ;), Its a good fondation, easy to apply and amaz finishps: you are beautiful ;), Merci pour la découverte,je cherche justement un fond de teint comme ça.:). No written reviews yet, be the first to write one! It's pretty hard to describe how awful this product really is. Tell me everything you'd like to know in the comments ♥, EX1 INVISIWEAR FOUNDATION | Review and Swatch, MANNY MUA PALETTE INSPIRED LOOK | + video tutorial, BLUE GLITTER SMOKEY EYE | Talk Tru video tutorial on my YOUTUBE, BROW ROUTINE | my first video tutorial :), REVIEW: Gerard Cosmetics Hydra-Matte liquid lipsticks, SMOKEY LINER AND CRANBERRY LIPS | Monday Make Over. We hope you'll consider supporting Temptalia by shopping through our links below. Look to see if any shades between two palettes are known dupes. Thanks! We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. The following insights have been gained from readers who have tried this shade and how well it matches their skin tone and undertones. Smooth and velevety, this luxurious foundation will banish imperfections to leave you with even, clear and radiant skin. 3.5 58 reviews. je voudrais bien l'essayer mais j'ai deja des poussées d'acnées a certaine periode du mois , peux tu me repondre stp? So this is my before, as you can tell I've some redness going on especially in the centre of my face while on the sides and on the neck and I've more of yellow undertone. EX1 INVISIWEAR FOUNDATION | Review and Swatch 23:26 Unknown 1 Comments. A nice medium... Not sure why the hype on this foundation. Read now. (InstaPost). Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? Very disapointed. Discover your next HG foundation on this list of our users absolute... More reviews, photos and discussions for Unlisted Brand, Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup SPF10/PA++, Double Wear [old formula - REFORMULATED] [DISCONTINUED], Teint Idole Ultra Liquid 24h Longwear SPF 15 Foundation.