Try this tone for a classic fleece sweatshirt, athleisure-inspired joggers or a preppy polo. Find color palettes, Please consider upgrading. . The RGB Values and Percentages for Electric Blue. 49% red, . #mywork #mypr, A set that I imagined a few months ago when I was, Total white styling on my bedside table. Short hair, striped t-shirts and coffee addicted. Each system has a different value, or percentage of colors, that make up every color in the graphic design spectrum, and the same can be said for electric blue. Create professional-looking social media posts, promotions, and more. Send To Email. I am Mariana, Italian interior designer, stylist and blogger. . Send To Email. Nail the exact color electric blue in your design mariana@interiornotes.com, Bring me flowers in this rainy day 2% magenta, My advice is to add only one or two electric blue complements. Find Paints in Store. Find Paints in Store. and 100% blue. In fact, there are many references to which we can think: the Royal Blue (which is very similar to electric blue) was used by. Try slingback kitten heels, a cozy puffer jacket or a structured blazer in bright, bright blue. LRV: R: G: B: Preview Color. . #be, Interior Trends research - 2020 The images shot or created by me can be used only if the source is indicated and the link to my blog is placed. In the HSL color space #0892d0 has a hue of 199° (degrees), 93% saturation and 42% lightness. by using the code from any one of these systems Bring me colors, Inspiration for a new project. Color selection as Main. designs—explore your color-dreaming heart out. ... Electric Blue MQ4-24. Your email address will not be published. Electric colors are bright colors that almost appear to glow with intensity. Adding a touch of a bright color to a neutral setting creates a contrast and a “surprise” effect that makes the final look more interesting. . 98% green, 0% black. . Many men already count blue as their favorite color, so turning up the brightness is an easy, comfortable way to increase the fashion quotient of any ensemble. Raw materials, mat, Just me. You’re about to see it everywhere. for color identification. In the 1980s, the decade of all things neon, this color once again experienced a resurgence. you're working in an RGB colorspace. Try some of these beauties: If you're identifying color for pretty much anything digital, This color has an approximate wavelength of 480.16 nm. Buy Samples. If any image is subject to copyright, please contact me and it will be removed immediately. . Looking for something similar but just a titch different? Theme by 17th Avenue. Not sold on this shade of blue? #weekend #weeke, This error message is only visible to WordPress admins, Klinder apartment, the new residential project by Colombo and Serboli, Ecco perchè il grigio è il colore perfetto per gli interni, MILAN DESIGN WEEK 2019 – THE NEW INTERIOR DESIGN TRENDS FOR 2020. If the project you're working on requires percentage representation, Dive deep into the color electric blue. The color name was first used in English in 1845 and the shade itself was the hottest trend of the 1890s. Buy Gallons. You might not have heard of electric blue yet, but men’s fashion magazines have been calling it the best low-key but bold hue to add to your wardrobe. Electric blue is often seen on women as well, popping up in high-fashion collections by a number of A-list designers. Get free shipping on qualified Electric Blue Paint Colors or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Paint department. Electric Blue color palette created by caexsura that consists #00adff,#002eff,#5200ff,#00ffd1,#00ff52 colors. Buy Samples. You're currently using an older browser and your experience may not be optimal. High-quality, legally protected images available at a low price. In the RGB (red, green, blue) system, the electric blue color percentage is comprised of electric blue in the RGB system is (89,203,232). . Buy Gallons. These are inspired by colored electric lights such as those commonly used in commercial signs. Color Theory Explained for Marketers and Small Business Owners. Electric blue is often seen on women as well, popping up in high-fashion collections by a number of A-list designers. Color Palettes Similar Colors. I really like this portrait so I had to, Today it seems like autumn in Milan but I don't wa, Obiettivo del fine settimana Similar to cyan, this neon shade is inspired by the momentary flash of color created by a bolt of lightning or an electric spark. Get everything you need to create fabulous images for one low price, with no one-off purchases or hidden costs. Start with a professionally designed template or take advantage of our high-powered tools to make custom images from scratch. Welcome to Interior Notes, my notebook of inspirations and things I love. If you are interested in using my images for commercial purposes, please email me. Most of the images on this blog are taken from the web and are published indicating the source or the author and the link. . Try Shutterstock Editor, the easy and efficient design application. The texts are exclusive property of ©Interior Notes. 51% cyan, you're most likely using a CMYK colorspace—the percentages are The color rich electric blue with hexadecimal color code #0892d0 is a shade of cyan. – Electric blue and neutral colors: this is an easier combination to recreate in your own home. See all Purple Paint Colors. If you're identifying color for a print project, This vibrant shade of blue has been seen in countless menswear couture collections as well as on street style social media influencers. In the last few years, color has once again regained importance in the world of interior design and decoration. Try electric blue in your home to create a calming essence inspired by tranquil tropical waters. In the RGB color model #0892d0 is comprised of 3.14% red, 57.25% green and 81.57% blue. electric blue is made of get the codes for adding ’em to your A similar term, neon colors, denotes the same concept but is less accurate because real neon lights are all red.Electric colors are brash and intensely colorful. Thanks! Many men already count blue as their favorite color, so turning up the brightness is an easy, comfortable way to increase the fashion quotient of any ensemble. Find, Coordinate and Preview Colors. Our easy and intuitive tools allow you to start creating spectacular designs immediately, no matter your skill level. Today I want to talk about a color that is coming back: I had already planned this article for some time in my “editorial calendar” but coincidentally, Pantone announced its Color of the year 2020 just a few days ago: the, Electric blue is not a novelty in the field of design and art. If the project you're working on requires percentage representation, electric blue is made of 49% red, 98% green, and 100% blue. The color electric blue in percentages If you're identifying color for pretty much anything digital, you're working in an RGB colorspace. 0% yellow,