It’s a decent gin for $11 and gets the job done. If you don’t have Prosecco to hand, however, not to worry, you can still create cocktail magic by using dry white wine that might be in the back of your cupboard. Elderflower cordial is known to cool you down and is great refreshment in the hot summer months. Lesley is the woman who created Hendrick's Gin, and this is how she chooses to drink it. So yes, this elderflower gin fizz uses egg whites! The gin and tonic is my favorite cocktail, hands … But, swap for a higher quality gin for a smoother cocktail. With this elderflower syrup cocktail… The Bluebird Ingredients: • 30ml The Lakes Elderflower Gin … The elderflower gin and tonic is one of the exceptions. I used Trader Joe’s gin for this recipe. This is the cocktail … https://ginobserver.com/gin-cocktails/elderflower-collins-the-perfect-recipe Smooth and floral with room for Hendrick's botanical wonders to shine through like the light of a supernova illuminating a mermaid at a clog dance. Though, if you are vegan you can omit the eggs whites, you may just need to adjust the ratios of the ingredients a bit to balance the tastes out. This gin tonic cocktail with elderflower flavors is great at a garden BBQ party or a hot summer soiree. Thank goodness for the alchemic genius of Lesley Gracie. Best Gin, Elderflower and Wine Cocktails. There aren’t very many cocktails that I enjoy enough to make over and over again.