Thank you, Elar's! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I tried to call and message on December 26 but unfortunately no word anymore from Michelle. Menu for Elar's Lechon, Banawe, Quezon City, Elar's Lechon Menu, Elar's Lechon prices I have tasted several lechon and i think elars is one of the best. at the same time, so we made a lot of preparation, specifically the food, we went to several lechon places and found Elar's lechon...they were the best of all the places we went to. Lame excuse. Fiesta in your Mouth! A Celebration without Elar's is like a Celebration without booze.More, My famiy has been ordering lechon from Elars for over a decade. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Paid so much for 2 lechons na sobrang kunat,walang lasa and kinda had some unexplainable smell and worst no concern for your complain! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. more. Must try!!! Is this the price we pay for an 8,700 lechon??? First time trying and this place lives up to the hype. However, last December 22, we probably had the worst lechon from Elars. *3 WINNERS from Instagram @elars_catering / 3 WINNERS from Facebook *Winners can choose any … Is this the price we pay for an 8,700 lechon??? Customer service is outstanding and on point! They will also give a confirmation of your payment through email. And, as expected, everybody would look forward to being served with this. Paid so much for 2 lechons na sobrang kunat,walang lasa and kinda had some unexplainable smell and worst no concern for your complain! The dishes here plus the Lechon were very tasty. A party will never be a party without it. A Celebration without Elar's is like a Celebration without booze.More, My famiy has been ordering lechon from Elars for over a decade. They will also give a confirmation of your payment through email. A party will never be a party without it. Most specially the "balat". Get quick answers from Elar's Lechon staff and past visitors. I, personally, like it being tender, juicy and tasty! I tried to call and message on December 26 but unfortunately no word anymore from Michelle. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Somerset Serviced Residence Hotels in Luzon, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Quezon City, Hotels near University of the Philippines, Hotels near Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center, Hotels near (MNL) Ninoy Aquino Intl Airport, Chinese Restaurants for Families in Luzon, Spanish Restaurants for Families in Luzon, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Luzon, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Luzon. I called...the office to make a complain and all they said was "pasensya na kasi wala na kami ipapalit" of course wala na silang ipapalit at 7pm considering the demand of the season. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? It was cooked to perfection. First time trying and this place lives up to the hype. Sana pala sa doon na lang kami bumili sa nakatuhog sa streets of La Loma cheaper pa for that kind of quality! We only had 23 hours in Manila so we took a Grab car to get here. We only had 23 hours in Manila so we took a Grab car to get here. They will also give a confirmation of your payment through email. Michelle, you have no word of honor.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Most specially the "balat". I had the lechon meal, and sad to say the skin was makunat. Lame excuse. I called...the office to make a complain and all they said was "pasensya na kasi wala na kami ipapalit" of course wala na silang ipapalit at 7pm considering the demand of the season. A Celebration without Elar's is like a Celebration without booze. Lechon is not Lechon until you taste Elars. No wonder it is our favorite in comes of lechon. The taste of their lechon is uncompromised and is next to none. It was cooked to perfection. Must try!!! Elar's Lechon, Quezon City: See 48 unbiased reviews of Elar's Lechon, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #29 of 2,203 restaurants in Quezon City. I have always ordered, recommended, and reserved for...their lechon on every occasion. This is actually a review of the Fisher Mall outlet. Not touristy at all and full of locals. I spoke with Michelle and she asked me to send photos after seeing the photos, she said they will replace. Very accommodating staff even in holidays. Take out order and was not disappointed. Its a must in every occassions.More, They always never fail to amaze us every time we order Lechon(roast pig). order through a phone call, expect a recap through text message. Lame excuse. Does this restaurant offer table service? Had to pick it up and that was our...choice.More, Our company always orders lechon on special occasions. Get quick answers from Elar's Lechon staff and past visitors. Michelle, you have no word of honor. The skin is very crispy and meat is so tender and flavorful . Thank you, Elar's!More, We are from Washington State, USA and brought our entire family from here to hold on a family reunion back home in the Philippines, we wanted our reunion to be special since it would be hard to get our entire family to go home all...at the same time, so we made a lot of preparation, specifically the food, we went to several lechon places and found Elar's lechon...they were the best of all the places we went to. I must admit yes it is very good. Had to pick it up and that was our...choice.More, Our company always orders lechon on special occasions. After you place your...order through a phone call, expect a recap through text message. They will remind you when you need to pick it up or when u agreed to pick it up. A party will never be a party without it. Does this restaurant offer table service? we will never forget the experience, we are going to visit again and i guarantee you we will not make sure to have another taste of their lechon.More. I had the lechon meal, and sad to say the skin was makunat. Their sauce is so good even if you have left over to cook...for lechon paksiw the next day. 151 Quezon Avenue Corner Speaker Perez Street, Quezon City, Luzon 1114 Philippines. How to order: You can place your order by calling … we will never forget the experience, we are going to visit again and i guarantee you we will not make sure to have another taste of their lechon. Very accommodating staff even in holidays. Michelle, you have no word of honor. Sana pala sa doon na lang kami bumili sa nakatuhog sa streets of La Loma cheaper pa for that kind of quality! I have always ordered, recommended, and reserved for...their lechon on every occasion. Try it for yourself and you too might say this is the best yet. Also, I like how they take and remind you of your order. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Its a must in every occassions. View menu, prices, contact details, locations, and more about Elar's Lechon on Booky, the all-in-one app. Thank you, Elar's! Is this the price we pay for an 8,700 lechon??? the office to make a complain and all they said was "pasensya na kasi wala na kami ipapalit" of course wala na silang ipapalit at 7pm considering the demand of the season. Sana pala sa doon na lang kami bumili sa nakatuhog sa streets of La Loma cheaper pa for that kind of quality! Super kunat and did not have the taste we drool for. Lechon is not Lechon until you taste Elars. Customer service is outstanding and on point! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. order through a phone call, expect a recap through text message. 333 talking about this. A party will never be a party without it. Is this the price we pay for an 8,700 lechon??? Crispiness of the "balat" have always been consistent and to die for. Lately this seems to be the norm, unlike before when it was nice and crispy. Super thin the reason why it maintains its crispiness. After you place your...order through a phone call, expect a recap through text message. This is the best lechon ever taste. I have tasted several lechon and i think elars is one of the best. Lechon is not Lechon until you taste Elars. For a tasty lechon, this is one of the best... We ordered one whole 20k for a special occasion and we were not disappointed The lechon was tender and juicy, and served on a bamboo tray. I must admit yes it is very good. for lechon paksiw the next day. Customer service is outstanding and on point! Take out order and was not disappointed. A Celebration without Elar's is like a Celebration without booze. The dishes here plus the Lechon were very tasty. They will remind you when you need to pick it up or when u agreed to pick it up. at the same time, so we made a lot of preparation, specifically the food, we went to several lechon places and found Elar's lechon...they were the best of all the places we went to. I tried to call and message on December 26 but unfortunately no word anymore from Michelle. their lechon on every occasion. Elar's Lechon, Quezon City: See 48 unbiased reviews of Elar's Lechon, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #29 of 2,198 restaurants in Quezon City. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.au, 151 Quezon Avenue Corner Speaker Perez Street, Quezon City, Luzon 1114 Philippines. Best Tasting Lechon in the Metro! Sana pala sa doon na lang kami bumili sa nakatuhog sa streets of La Loma cheaper pa for that kind of quality! I, personally, like it being tender, juicy and tasty! Paid so much for 2 lechons na sobrang kunat,walang lasa and kinda had some unexplainable smell and worst no concern for your complain! Super kunat and did not have the taste we drool for. This is actually a review of the Fisher Mall outlet. It was cooked to perfection. Customer service is outstanding and on point! Are you sure you want to delete this question? Its a must in every occassions. No Doubt! It was cooked to perfection. for lechon paksiw the next day. What to order: A small lechon (worth around 6-12 kilos) cost P7,800-9,800, a medium lechon (worth around 13-19 kilos) costs P10,800-P12,800, a large lechon (worth 20-30 kilos) cost P13,800-P15,800, and the extra-large lechon which (worth 32-35 kilos cost P16,800.They also have a chopped and boxed version called Lechon-In-A-Box! The taste of their lechon is uncompromised and is next to none. I spoke with Michelle and she asked me to send photos after seeing the photos, she said they will replace. The skin is very crispy and meat is so tender and flavorful . We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. more. Also, I like how they take and remind you of your order. Lame excuse. Its a must in every occassions.More, They always never fail to amaze us every time we order Lechon(roast pig). I tried to call and message on December 26 but unfortunately no word anymore from Michelle. I spoke with Michelle and she asked me to send photos after seeing the photos, she said they will replace.