moist chocolate cake recipe in cooker, super moist eggless chocolaty cake with step by step photo/video. Eggless Marble Cake : How to make best eggless marble cake at home, without using eggs. combine everything well and do not over beat. I have made this cake twice , once for my family and the second time for my best friend. Cake came out super perfect. Btw regarding your q'n about the burfi,yep you can replace very well the chocolate powder with cocoa powder,but the colour will be bit darker than mine,thats all. Condensed milk can be replaced with milk powder. Hi Sangee, in your notes, u have mentioned that Condensed Milk can be substituted with milk powder. Delicious and mouthwatering cake Lovely preparation.Deepa. Long back i bookmarked this Eggless Marble Cake from Sharmis Passions. See more ideas about Cake recipes, Eggless cake recipe, Marble cake recipes. Great Milestone Sangee. This Eggless Vanilla Cake Sponge is light, moist and loaded with flavor. Thanks for understanding the same. marble cake recipe, chocolate marble cake, eggless marble cake with step by step photo/video. Now add flour and milk alternatively - start with flour and end with milk. The swirls look soo awesome! Lovely clicks. Congrats!!!! Congrats on your blogs 5th anniversary. Baking a marble cake is always special, each time you cut a slice to see a new pattern always...Read More » congrats on the 5 lac hit!! Very nice and wonderful cake. The Marble Cake is a lusciously spongy cake with the rich and delicious aroma of condensed milk and vanilla, laced with portions of intense dark chocolate cake. In a bowl/plate, Sift all purpose flour,baking soda, baking powder and keep aside. Your cake is definitely irresistable!!! Hello, I wanted to let you know that I tried out your recipe and loved it! BTW, awesome picture, love the clean marble effect on the cake. chocolaty cake with banana, choco chips. Jul 18, 2020 - Explore Malini Patel's board "Eggless marble cake recipe" on Pinterest. Hope it will workout. Congrats and cake look so delicious so apt for the celebration. You know some different cake recipes. wow.. absolutely divine.. you have made it perfect :), the marble cake looks very moist and soft....love the first pic. Yaay i got it :), Butter -    6 tbsp(softened unsalted butter). The entire batter can be baked in 8" loaf pan, as its my first time i don't know h much the cake will rise so filled half only and baked the left over in mini pan. She gave two versions…, easy vanilla cake recipe | butter cake recipe | eggless vanilla cake or plain cake. Mar 21, 2020 - Step-by-step recipe with pictures to make Indian eggless marble cake at home. Great Achievement and congrats on the milestone .. Looks yummy !!!!!!!!! A Food Blog with simple and day-to-day recipes from Indian Cuisine. This was the most moist and perfect eggless cake that i have made.. thank you so much. Lovely clicks :-). My hearty congratulations Sangee...wish you more success. Tap the pan gently to set the batter evenly and bake it for 35-45 minutes or until done(check by inserting a knife or toothpick which should come out clean).