Whether you’re buying something in US dollars, UK pounds or Euro, we’ll convert your payment for a small fee. For complete terms visit, Please enter your postcode to receive a shipping quote. I love this chair. Recommended Weight Capacity (Single Chair): Wipe clean with a dry cloth, do not use strong liquid cleaners, Eames Premium Leather Replica Executive Office Chair is also sometimes listed under the following manufacturer numbers: YSELOBKL, Hold an Australian driver's license, Australian passport or Medicare card. Below is an estimate for shipping to your postcode. There is absolutely no compromising on quality with this stunning replica Eames High-back Executive Office, built to impress the stylish workaholics throughout Australia. Eames Premium Leather Replica Executive Office Chair, Use promo code SAVE10. Min spend $199 (excluding shipping). Your final shipping charge will be calculated on checkout. Are you a trade or commercial customer? Payment Plan provided by LatitudePay Australia Pty Ltd ABN 23 633 528 873. The stunning furniture can also be locked back on any angle with a special tilt adjustment mechanism.This luxury office chair is a fine piece that you'll enjoy spending time in. November SALE | Use Code TAKE10 An Australian driver’s licence or passport. Looks divine in the office. And if something goes wrong with a purchase, our Buyer Protection policy can help. We recommend keeping weather-proof products undercover to increase longevity and protect against harsh climate conditions. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Manual should contain some more info around so far I only discovered two back adjustment levels so not sure how it works. Inherent colour and wood grain inconsistencies in our organically sourced timber and veneer products are to be expected; colours may vary due to monitor calibration. Your financial details are securely encrypted within our servers. Temple and Webster delivered promptly and I could not be happier with my choice. Very comfortable, high backing, easy to assemble, gets lots of compliments. All item(s) in stock will be dispatched within 2 business days and delivered within 7-10 business days of order (unless otherwise specified) or pickup from our showroom. 1Payment plan to approved applicants only; fees, terms, conditions, minimum amounts and exclusions apply. LATEST COVID-19 UPDATES HERE. Have a permanent job (at least 25 hours a week) or be an aged/veteran's pension. We use a reputable national freight carrier and offer discount freight rates throughout Australia. Home deliveries will receive a phone call or text message from our carrier to book delivery day or ATL for your order. Very easy to put together (just the wheels on the base). All Rights Reserved. Add all your credit cards, debit cards and bank account details. That's it! It is a high quality and well made chair, beautiful leather and supreme comfort in the seat, back and armrests. Terms There's no extra cost to you - just select it as your, Set up your account and we'll tell you straight away. I hope you then take a lift to the ground floor and find the customer service rep that dealt with my account, raise your hand to that employee, and give him or her a strong .. pat on the back, then throw a party for being the employee of the month! Payment plan provided by Certegy Ezi-Pay Pty Ltd ABN 28 129 228 986. Elegant mid-century modern designs for boardroom and meeting seating. Delivery Time Estimates, Desk Chair; Executive Chair; Home Office Chair. Incredibly comfortable chair that also looks great in my study.Good back support and very adjustable. Well done and thank you. Read Less... Our price is lower than the manufacturer's "minimum advertised price." This Executive Office Chair stands out from all others, thanks to the premium top-grain black Italian leather upholstery. It is a large and heavy chair, so although assembly is minimal, its best to have a second person to assist because of the weight of the seat component. All products supplied by SK Designer Living are not manufactured by, affiliated with,or associated with the original designers or licensed manufacturers. Min spend $149. Join our trade program now. Very comfortable and stylish. All deliveries are 1 person only and for bulky and heavy items help unload is required. Click here! This chair was a group family present for my husbands birthday, and we couldn't be happier with the chair in our home office. Inherent colour and wood grain inconsistencies in our organically sourced timber and veneer products are to be expected; colours may vary due to monitor calibration. As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page. Get your daily dose of inspiration, tips and advice. During these challenging times, it was refreshing to see a company still willing to put the customer first. Looks very sleek... comfortable as well, needs a bit better lumbar support. 12 Nov 2020. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other Office Chairs for sale, our customer service representatives are here to help.Whether you just want to buy a Eames Premium Leather Replica Executive Office Chair or shop for your entire home, Temple & Webster has everything you need.