Yuck! Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2020, Man this was so good. So sorry to say that it tastes nothing like cream cheese frosting. CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: CORN STARCH, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, CELLULOSE GUM, CELLULOSE GEL, MODIFIED GUM ACACIA, SALT, PRESERVATIVE (POTASSIUM SORBATE), SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, CITRIC ACID, COLORED WITH (TITANIUM DIOXIDE, YELLOW 5, RED 40).'. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Shop Duncan Hines Creamy Cream Cheese Frosting - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Enough to frost a whole layer cake! The perfect complement to our cakes and brownies. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. It was artificial tasting and I was sort of embarrassed I used it for my pumpkin spice cupcakes. Pillsbury Traditional Yellow Cake Mix 15.25 Oz (Pack of 2), Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy Cream Cheese Frosting - 16oz, Bare Bisque (Pack of 2), Duncan Hines Signature Deliciously Moist Lemon Supreme Cake Mix 16.5 Oz. Not just one container, but 6 or 7. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. More sharp and tangy than I prefer in cream cheese frosting. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting. Check out our wide selection of third-party gift cards. Reviewed in the United States on February 1, 2020. and we have not verified it. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Boy! I don't know how this "new version" made it to shelves. Generously frosts two 8" or 9" layers, a 13"x9" cake or brownies, or 36 cupcakes. Perfect as cupcake frosting or cake frosting, this dessert topping spreads easily. Easy to spread, and enough to generously frost two 8" or 9" layers, a 13" x 9" cake, a tray of brownies, or up to 36 cupcakes. Classic cream cheese flavor pairs well with all your favorite baked goods, and the whipped frosting texture makes this cupcake frosting easy to spread. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Perfect as cupcake frosting or cake frosting, this dessert topping spreads easily for beautiful results. Nutritional and Allergen Information may change over time due to ingredient changes, please refer to the actual packaging purchased for the actual information for this product. See ingredients, nutrition, and other product information here. Please try again. This one was just meh for me. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. It does make me feel physically ill for some reason. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2020. This creamy frosting is filled with cream cheese flavor. Please try again. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Please try your search again later. Kootek 69 Pcs Cake Decorating Tools Supplies with Cake Turntable, 50 Disposable Pas... AmazonBasics Nonstick Carbon Steel Round Baking Cake Pan, 9 Inch, Set of 2. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. It did not stick to the cupcakes. Duncan Hines Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting gives your cakes, cupcakes and brownies a decadent topping to make them special. I don’t know if it’s the brand be she I purchased another one in chocolate and it was the same exact smell(and taste) Amazon was great in quickly refunding me. Sweet & Magical Frosting Sheets, Icing Sheets, Sugar Sheets 8-1/2 X 10-1/2 Printabl... TIKTIK Womens Sleepwear Modal Top with Capri Pants Pajama Sets S-4XL, Aqua, Small. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. AMAZON IS NOT THE PLACE TO BUY THIS TYPE OF STUFF.. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Duncan Hines Creamy Home Style Cream Cheese Frosting 16oz - 2 Containers. Had a very strange smell and chemical taste. Sold by bakeDelights and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. 'SUGAR, VEGETABLE OIL SHORTENING (PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN AND COTTONSEED OILS, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, POLYSORBATE 60), WATER, CORN SYRUP, CREAM CHEESE POWDER (CREAM CHEESE [CREAM MILK, SKIM MILK, WHEY, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES], WHEY, NATURAL FLAVOR, TOCOPHEROLS AND ASCORBYL PALMITATE [TO PROTECT FLAVOR]). Icinginks 24 Frosting Sheets 8.5” X 11”, Icing Sheets for Cake Toppers, Cookies & D... Duncan Hines Whipped Fluffy White Frosting - 16.2 oz - 3 pk. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Sugar, Water, Palm Oil, Corn Syrup, Canola Oil, Contains 2% or Less of: Corn Starch, Mono- and Diglycerides, Salt, Colored with (Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5, Red 40), Polysorbate 60, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Lactic Acid, Mixed Tocopherols (Antioxidant), Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate. (really do like some of your other frostings, though. RE: Duncan Hines Frosting mix? Electrode, Comp-803979b7-0fd5-40d7-8594-35dac50fbfef, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-68704d7b-007-175bde15bdf07a, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 19:14:24 GMT. Doesn’t taste cream cheesy, but it’s not bad. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2020. Great-tasting and easy to spread! Lol, The best plastic tasting frosting available on Amazon, Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2019. Store the reclosable can at room temperature, stirring before use. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I like this stuff. Doesn't taste of cream cheese at all, it's just a sweet cream, with a "can't put your finger on it" taste. suppliers and others provide what you see here, It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I bought 2 cans because I can use this kind of frosting in a variety of ways and normally buy it at the store.. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.