The Internet). PRIVACY POLICY / Long before he mysteriously became President, Donald Trump was one of the most enduring symbols of success in hip hop, going back at least to Raekwon’s 1995 “Incarcerated Scarfaces”: Mac himself had this to say about the song: It’s fun. Hop into the car and then we take 'em to the pad, it's a wrap. YG – “FDT (Fuck Donald Trump)” (Feat. And we made that record just for fun, we just made something. Apparently, it didn’t bother anyone that Trump had publicly called for the deaths of the Central Park Five, a group of young men (four black, one Latino) who had been wrongfully convicted of the 1989 rape and assault of a female jogger in Central Park. Trump has been a complete rap villain for at least a year now, and it’s not like he’s had a whole lot of nice things to say about the genre. YG – “FDT (Fuck Donald Trump)” (Feat. reserves the right to "hide" comments that may be considered offensive, illegal or inappropriate and to "ban" users that violate the site's Terms Of Service. [Chorus] BLABBERMOUTH.NET Donald Trump himself has tweeted about this song a few times: Yes, “Donald Trump” was certified platinum by the RIAA on March 19th, 2013, his first track to do so. In March, the guitarist blasted Trump for not being able to "convey a sense of reassurance during a time of emergency.". I’m not saying this huge, crazy message in it, but the message is kind of deeper than what I say. And they in awe, we gon' win, you can take the lose or draw To report spam or any abusive, obscene, defamatory, racist, homophobic or threatening comments, or anything that may violate any applicable laws, use the "Report to Facebook" and "Mark as spam" links that appear next to the comments themselves. For now, I'm at my house on the couch watchin' cartoons TERMS OF SERVICE / Trump cast Lil Jon on two different seasons of Celebrity Apprentice; he was reportedly calling him “Uncle Tom” behind the scenes, but we didn’t know that at the time. I know this is probably foolish, but I’ve been hanging onto the tiniest shred of hope in the sentence, “I actually like Jay Z.” It’s impossible to imagine a stereotypical Republican Bible-thumping goon like Ted Cruz or Mike Pence saying anything like that. Was it talking or singing? The chorus is inspired by a VH groove so funky, it could have worked for rap/hip-hop ('Mean Street'). Donald Trump used to feel OK about rap music — or, at the very least, he used to present himself as someone who felt OK about rap music. Uh, uh, uh Last month, Skolnick said it was "more urgent than ever" to vote Trump out of office in November. [Intro] © 2020 Blabbermouth.net FILE - Pharrell Williams attends the world premiere of "The Black Godfather," in Los Angeles on June 3, 2019. Right?” But he also said, “I actually like Jay Z.” Of course he does. He added: "This sequel had more energy put into it so I hope everyone who appreciated the first one feels similarly about 'WAFM'. And when Trump sat for his Comedy Central Roast in 2011, Snoop Dogg was one of the people roasting him. Look at all this money! Hopefully, I'll be at the top soon Take over the world when I'm on my Donald Trump shit What's good, bruh? He sort of had to. Irrelevant for the fuckers who never been intelligent He even dug out the old clueless-dad thing, pretending that he didn’t know what rapping was: “The language is so bad and as they were singing — singing right? TESTAMENT guitarist Alex Skolnick, who has been an outspoken critic of America's 45th president on social media, has released another anti-Donald Trump song called "Wear A Fucking Mask". That same year, Smif-N-Wessun and Raekwon recorded “Black Trump.” Jeezy in 2011: “Richest nigga in my hood, call me Donald Trump.” This type of thing kept going until Trump, when announcing his candidacy, made that speech where he called Mexican immigrants rapists. Post Malone Says He “Badly Wanted To Be Like” Mac Miller, Travis Scott, & A$AP Rocky, Streams Of Mac Miller’s Music Skyrocket Almost 1,000 Percent In The Wake Of His Death, Donald Trump Reportedly Still Listens To Mac Miller’s 2011 Hit “Donald Trump”, Take over the world when I'm on my Donald Trump shit, But I take over the world when I'm on my Donald Trump shit, Donald Trump - Live in London by Mac Miller (Ft.