Spectators must be mindful of vehicular traffic and participants along the course. The Woodlands Express runs on Milam St. in the morning and has nine stops. Snow on the grounds of the Staiti House, Houston in 1940. Is that allowed? No reservations will be taken on holidays or holiday weekends. PointCast weather info as close as 1km/0.6 miles The admission fee is $8/person. Copyright © 2020 KTRK-TV. The Woodlands Township offers three options for purchasing or renewing a Season Pass: 1. If you’re caught racing in someone else’s number, you will be blacklisted and not be able to race our races and possibly others for a lengthy period of time. On some nights, we even offer “Meal Deals” which 2 slices of pizza, 1 piece of candy and 1 soda for only $5. What do I do with my race bib number after the event? What do I do with oversize items that do not fit in my 96-gallon cart? Where do I check to see if I am allowed to do controlled burns in The Woodlands? This is 34% above the $633,557 median price for The Woodlands and 145% above the 77382 median of … Be sure to train with the fluids you plan to use on race day. The last kayak is rented approximately one hour before sunset for a one-hour rental. It snows in Texas during the winter, but the amount and intensity of the snow is much smaller compared to the Northern, Western and Northeastern states. Do we need a reservation for the swan pedal boat? The stops are marked on METRO bus signs as Route #299. The pools serve free snacks and refreshments until they run out. Register online2. Th boat houses do not rent or sell any fishing gear, so be sure to bring your own. Portable restrooms will be located in the Rob Fleming Parking Lot. Who do I call? Mulch installation/replacementx. If you do not check your bike in the evening before, you will need to arrive early enough to set up your gear in transition, get body marked, warm up, stretch and/or visit the restrooms. 60 °F When will you be closing non-essential buildings like the mall or market street, etc.? How can I register for the offered Open Water Swim Clinics and/or Triathlon training? The forms to apply for these exemptions can be requested at the appropriate Central Appraisal Districts. Once all kayaks/SUPs or swan boats are rented, the Boat House will start a waiting list. What happens when there is a known bodily fluid incident in the pool? The Post-Race Party will take place at Northshore Park. Calls about missed pickups should be directed to Simple Recycling - 866-835-5068. Register in person at The Woodlands Township Recreation Center.3. Can The Township tell my neighbors to help me maintain the cul-de-sac? The 2K-9 and Little Muddy Kids' Fun Run is a common start and finish, both located on Creekside Forest Drive, near the Lodge. Where do I board The Woodlands Express in the afternoon/evening? What if I did not receive the magazine or if I misplaced it? Edging the perimeter of the islandvi. People must be present at the Boat House to put their name on the list and provide a phone number. Can my child go off the diving board or main pool slide with a life jacket, or may I wait in the water to catch them? The drainage ditch behind my house needs mowing. Rain Checks are transferable between all Village pools expect Rob Fleming Aquatic Center. Thank you for reporting this station. The Post-Race Party will provide food, drink and music for athletes. Reservations are limited to Riva Row Boat House only, and must be made at least 24 hours in advance. I thought we weren’t supposed to have much crime here? We will review the data in question. Texas is the second largest state in the United States with an area of about 266,807 square miles. This includes the slide feature and will be enforced during safety breaks. All participants must bring their race bib, swim cap, bike number and helmet number. Recommended items include water bottle, small pre-race snack, changes of clothes for after the race, recovery nutrition, endurance fuel such as Gu packets, race belt, hat/visor, sunglasses, sunscreen and/or rain/winter gear. For emergencies, please call 911. Remember, a photo ID or credit card is left as a deposit at the rental facility you visit and all equipment must be returned in order to pick up your ID. The climate of Texas varies from humid in the east to arid in the west, but the state’s vast size encompasses several distinct climatic regions including the Trans-Pecos region, Texas hill country, northern plains, South Texas, and Piney Woods. If you can, avoid watering during the hottest part of the day (10 a.m. to 6 p.m.). No, each rental is $25 for the first hour and $5 for each hour after that. $13.50. If in Harris County, call 713-957-7800 or visit the Harris County Appraisal District website. Low near 60F. Gourmet kitchen offers an over-sized island with additional storage and seating - perfect for entertaining. Red Hot Pool Day is a part of the Township’s Fourth of July Celebration. This region includes Amarillo (17.8 inches), Lubbock (8.2 inches), and El Paso (6.9 inches). There is no cost to the Township for this service. Do I need to register my National Night Out party? If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. If chemical levels are in question at all, the pool will be cleared. What is the difference between a Small and Jumbo cul-de-sac? That would never have been allowed in my old subdivision. As safety is paramount for this race, staff will be following a comprehensive race contingency plan. Port-a-lets will also be positioned on the course. Riva Row Boat House offers approximately 20 parallel parking spaces along Riva Row. What supplies will I receive on Supply and Registration Day? You may keep it or discard it. The top-quality materials will be resold to local thrift outlets, mid-grade is exported to international markets and “unusable” items are processed for raw materials. Sometimes I see something that looks suspicious, but I’m not sure it is. Participants will need to remove all existing chips, D-tags or bib tags from previous races to avoid potential timing issues. The Woodlands, TX These guys have the best rates in The Woodlands from my research. All Rights Reserved. Are strollers allowed on the race course? The Woodlands Township Neighborhood Watch. Activities include shooting hoops, dancing, relay races, theme-related contests, special activities and more. Race management will not need it back. Can I occasionally bring my camper to my home? Removal of fallen limbs and debris from open areas. In most cases guests will be allowed to remain on the deck while the storm passes. I don't usually see many signs around. After getting your food and drinks, head to the stage area to enjoy music and sponsor booths. Please visit our Pool Fees and Schedules page. Tier 3 (Town-wide parks) - $50 / 4 hours, Northshore & Bear Branch, The Lodege at Rob Fleming - $100 / 2 hours Mon - Thur, $500 / 6 hours Fri - Sun, $100 ea. Headphones are permitted, but STRONGLY discouraged. Simple Recycling will mail each household guidelines and custom printed orange recycling bags. In the event of a sale of a home, would the seller be reimbursed of the tax for the remaining months of the year by the buyer? No pets are allowed at the venue or in the race. Can I listen to a music device while I run? Proof of residency may be a current Texas ID with a valid address, or a current utility bill from a valid address with their name on it. Register over the phone by calling 281-210-3950. What if I sign my child up for some classes and then the instructor wants to move them up to a more advanced class? What is a "thunder break" and how long does it last? How can I get a house numbering paint kit? How can I get information about the election? For those athletes who race in their swimsuits (or tri suits), there is nothing to pin their bib to. All children 10 years and under must be accompanied by someone 16 years or older when using the baby pool. But please keep your receipt. If you have a concern about a staff member and are not readily able to get a name, please make note of the date, time, pool location, and a general description of the guard. Spectators can print course maps to plan where they want to watch prior to the race start time(s). Blowing around the curbs and gutters, b. Where are the pre/post-race restrooms located? How can I tell if my trees are simply dormant, and not dead? Jumbo cul-de-sacs will be mowed to the tree line.ii. We were supposed to start Sunday. Can I listen to a music device while I am biking or running in the race? It’s a new, free and easy way to recycle used clothing, shoes, bedding, towels, linens and other household items. Furniture and appliances, magazines, newspapers, car seats, cribs, and mattresses. Current rates can be viewed online at the Montgomery County website. These precautions are taken in accordance with American Red Cross lifeguard training procedures and follow guidelines set forth by the National Lightning Safety Institute. All people renting kayaks/SUPs from the Boat House must wear a life jacket at all times. No, the Boat House has life jackets for all sizes, including for your dog!