Liverto KriegsmesserYou can skip Liverto and go straight from Rosar to Kzarka if you don’t have much silver or you are lucky with obtaining Kzarka. Split Second[LMB] while using Dark Shadow, This skill can be used whilst you are blocking [Q] to hit up to 10 targets and inflict stiffness on them. Begin by using the skill on your hot bar, this will make your character temporarily vanish, you can then choose to use [W] to teleport behind your enemies back and attack, or [S] to move backwards and block. This skill can be used after sprinting or while using Smoky Haze, by click [LMB]. For me, Rush is an utility skill so whether or not this is max is not an issue for me. Gungnir’s Descent (MAX) @Lawrence: The skill build guide recommends to add 1 SP into Gungnir’s Descent first, then max Sacrifice followed by maxing Gungnir’s Descent. The 5% damage boost can add up to 2-20K damage output depending on your min-max damage range. 1.2.478 – Adventurer Warrior and Magician Reorganizations Patch! Use Speed Infusion at an early level to speed up training. Enhancing a Bares Necklace is much cheaper than using an un-enhanced BiS necklace. Ashlyn - £10 Level 1: MP Cost: 200, Damage: 330%, Number of Attacks: 10, Max Enemies Hit: 10. @Ayumilove btw you get 4 skill point upon 3rd job advancement. And is it everything for 4th job would be maxed when I achieved level 140?? Anyway just since I am already writing here I wanna take the chance to say thank you for all your guides. Absolute: Lunacy of Vedir, Absolute: Alanted Balance and Absolute: Wheel of Fortune are highly recommended skills for Dark Knight. Level 20: MP Cost: 20, For 200 sec, the final damage increases by 80% of current HP ratio. Hi Ayumilove, just wanted to ask your opinion on Polearm vs Spear. For the damage formula, I do know about them. Link has been fixed. MHP to get adventage of toughness for undying and Bonus Attack from CROSS OVER CHAIN? Rush, La Mancha Spear, Lord of Darkness (1) I’ve thought it will give bonus damage onto your character damage range by calculate from current HP as point by point(eg. 8. Or is it the same as reincarnation? especially the Final pact is so awesome! Increases the attack speed of your weapon for a short time. Cron meals and Cron Draughts (elixirs/alchemy) can be used together. The skill has no protection and you should use it in the middle of a combo when the target is already CC’d.Lunacy of VedirQuick Slot. for selfCritical Hit Rate +10% for 9 sec. It has a 100% Critical Hit chance and deals both sword damage and magic damage as well as giving you forward guard whilst using the skill. Level 1: Final damage +30%, Evil Eye of Domination is no longer a toggle skill, is always on. It can’t be enhanced but it is a good alternative until you can get Ring of Crescent Guardian or Mark of Shadow to PRI/DUO.The current best in slot, is a Tungrad Ring.The Capotia Ring is also worth mentioning. gungnir descent number of attack is 4 but why on youtube the people solo bosses can hit so many line of attacks? Must have a Spear or Polearm equipped. 10% chance to recover 2% of Max HP during the attack, +3% if target is a boss. Increases the Defense of party members for a fixed period of time. The skill has a 100% Critical Hit chance and also a forward guard when using the skill. for 12 sec. The weapon is also harder to enhance so most players only switch to Blackstar once they already have TET Kzaraka and very high AP with no easier upgrades. Make sure you reset your skills at level 56 though because you will need skill points for your awakening skills and will only really need the support skills from pre-awakening. For PVE, you want to be using a Kutum with Corrupted Magic Crystals. Level 40: Monster DEF Ignored: +20%, Nightshade Explosion Boost Power stance weakened now. (Im plying maplesea). Another special thing about Berserker skills is Cross Surge which reduces incoming damage and Hex of the Evil Eye that boosts your defenses by a huge margin. How can minimum critical damage exceed the maximum critical damage? Weapon Booster: Casting delay reduced. I suppose it’s only for testing purposes then? The role of a Dark Knight in a Node Wars/Siege is to either sit at the backline or flank the enemy team, focusing on damage and CC. Hey, I was just wondering for the Inner Ability of a Dark Knight, would you aim for a 50% buff duration or +1 attack speed increase on the first line (Legendary)? When you are 261 (using Nouver) it is actually better to use Nouver in PVE as well because of the bonus AP given in the AP brackets. Merry Christmas! Thus, their speed is now equalised with extra damage. If you are able to 1HKO (1-hit-knockout) the enemies, its preferable to use Spear Sweep when enemies are out of Piercing Drive reach. This skill is your 200% Black Spirit Rage skill. Join discord or reddit. Other skills in the tree aside from the priority list above have little to no use, ignore em (except HP restore skill - you need 1 point in that to unlock stat gain for trans 2). Highest HP and MP among Adventurer Warrior. Level 10: MP Cost: 40, Max HP and Max MP: +60%, Duration: 200 sec. Weapon Mastery (5) 4. This skill is one of your more reliable crowd control skills. Ideally you will want to buy or make it ultimate (yellow) to close the AP difference as well. hi since v177 update is it worth maxing Evil Eye of Domination on 3rd job instead of something else like Rush ? It is still under Tespia Server for testing purposes. Iron Will: At Master Level: Duration reduced from 240 sec to 200 sec. Level 25: Consumes 100 MP, and attacks up to 12 enemies at 800% 12 times for 9 sec. Lots of different weapon drops means a big payout each trip to the merchant. Immune to Abnormal Status for 3 sec after use. Your main catches are going to be Slanted Balance, Wheel of Fortune, Kama Slash as well as Lunacy of Vedir. Note that some parts may be more relevant to Reboot players. Level 1: MP Cost: 29, Weapon’s Attack Speed increased for 20 sec Maple Warrior (MAX) Level 25: Consumes 350 MP to creates a Dark Spear that attacks up to 12 enemies at 670% Damage 7 times on a regular cycle. But, maybe it could work as percent compare to your Health Point Ratio (eg. Spear Sweep has far attacking coverage but slower activation speed whereas Piercing Drive has shorter attacking coverage but faster activation speed. However, Reincarnation gives you the ability to be invincible (no damage taken) for a short period of time to take your revenge against your enemy. I tried talking to admin/cassandra yesterday and I couldn’t find an option. buff duration? The skill also has 100% critical hit chance and increased damage if used with 100% Black Spirit Rage. If you want help making your own build, you can consult this useful page on how to make a build by Blaine. You should aim to have TRI gear before switching to this offhand. Level 1: MP Cost: 17, Damage: 163%, Max Enemies Hit: 8, Number of Hits: 2. Cooldown: 803 sec Thank you so much in advance. Click images to enlarge. Low damage means you will only be able to kill enemies with lower HP efficiently compared to higher HP monsters that provides better EXP (experience points). Max Weapon Mastery and Physical Training to boost your min-max damage. Level 40: Monster DEF Ignored: +20%, Dark Impale Boost This skill will make your character leap backwards and unleash a high damaging explosion in front of them. Final Attack (MAX) This skill is a high damage slash that will inflict floating on a maximum of 10 targets (fully leveled) if successful. Weight Limit +60 LTDamage Reduction 4Accuracy 2, Weight Limit +10 LTDamage Reduction 1Accuracy 2, Black Magic Crystal – Precision x2(weapon), Critical Hit Damge +10%, All AP +2, All Damage Reduction -2, 2 set: Critical Hit Damage +2%, Hoom 4 set – 8 Accuracy, 7% Resistance, 420 HP, 10 Damage Reduction, 8 Evasion, Max HP +150, Weight Limit +20 LT, All Damage Reduction +3, JIN Black Magic Crystal – Viper x2(gloves), Attack Speed +1, Casting Speed +1, Accuracy 20, Magic Crystal of Infinity – Precision x2(weapon), Magic Crystal of Infinity – Critical x1(sub-weapon), Ancient Magic Crystal of Enchantment – Agility x2(helmet), Magic Crystal of Infinity – Evasion x2(chest), Magic Crystal of Infinity – Assault x2(gloves), Weight Lmit 20LT, Movement Speed 1, Stamina 150, I highly recommend using BDOPLANNER.COM to help you plan your build and track your progression. spear or polearm. La Mancha Spear (Active) 7. 7. how do i keep myself alive when the hour glass appear? Cooldown: 8 sec. Critical Rate +100% and Ignore DEF +50%. This skill has no protection however, and I wouldn’t recommend putting skill points into it unless you have all of your core skill already. Like many other places mentioned on this list, these aren't packed and filled to the brim with spawn. Required fields are marked *. as fr wad i read fr gungnir decent desc.. Hi Endless, all Warriors will achieve permanent 100% Stance (Anti-knockback) after they maxed Warrior Mastery (1st Job Skill) and Stance (4th Job Skill). At level 56, the Dark Knight unlocks their awakening weapon which is a Vediant glove and allows her to use three swords with magic. Once all the skills are finalized, this update will be send to GMS/MSEA/EMS/etc. (Some parts of this guide, such as succession skill descriptions are skill under development and will be coming at a later date, you can easily find this information in-game). Cooldown: 70 sec, Successful attacks by Evil Eye reduce cooldown by 0.35 sec. At lvl 35 you got a choice of encroach or stat gain, most definitely go 3 stat gain. Evil Eye – Buff Reinforce You need 30 of these in order to gain access to fight Zakum and they maintain their high value thanks to Eye of Fires which can only be obtained if you turn in 30 Zombie's Lost Gold Teeth. Is xenon or dark knight stronger acter red update? Dark Wizard. Max Weapon Booster to lengthen the buff duration to match with the other buff skill duration, followed by Final Attack, Hyper Body and Iron Will. For PVE, you want to be using a Kutum with Corrupted Magic Crystals. Below are some example builds to help you when gearing up and understand what to aim for. Giath’s Helmet (helmet) alternative choice – dropped from Giath. It can also be used in other situations and will recover a small amount of mana on hit and decrease the enemies DP by -10 for 10 seconds. and maxed STR(999str) ,then what should you prefer to add your excesses ability point The skill also has forward guard when using the skill, but this is also not applied if used on cooldown. You will also get higher Accuracy, Evasion and Damage Reduction from these pieces.In the mean time you should be using one of the following armor sets: A popular armor choice for Mystic is to go full Grunil set because it increases your maximum HP and will give you 2 socket slots on each piece, along with extra AP +7 set bonus.