FREE Shipping. It comes with an aluminum frame body, with its front and back covered in glass. Consumer Cellular got an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, though customer reviews are less flattering. Its sleek and slender body design frame is made of aluminum. There's plenty to like about Consumer Cellular, starting with its use of two far-reaching GSM networks. Personal information like your shipping address is never saved in a cookie. In addition, this is a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO). On its website, Consumer Cellular offers 21 phones, including both low-cost flip phones and smartphones. Primary Camera : 16 MP Gamers will find this phone suitable to their needs as it comes with a custom vapor for cooling the processor. When buying it, you can be sure to find inbuilt Amazon Apps. There was a problem. The best Walmart prepaid cell phone plan for most people is the Straight Talk $45 Unlimited 30 Day Plan (view at Walmart). Processor : Octa-core processor for games. To learn more, refer to our Privacy and Security policy. If you cannot afford either of its upgrades, this Pixel phone may just be the device for you. $14.99 $ 14. have never experienced any problems like some describe. We want to keep things as simple as possible. They then sent the phone back to me, and refused to accept it. How You Should Buy Your Next Phone. Before asking what phones are compatible with consumer cellular service, it helps to know they have free government phone, which has very flexible plans. If you balk at paying the iPhone XS's $999 price tag, for example, you can make an upfront payment of $400 at Consumer Cellular, paying off the balance with monthly payments of $25 over the next two years. The reviews on Yelp are also critical, where the carrier has a 2-star rating out of 5. Most importantly, it is one of the consumer cellular phones for sale. 5-Band Cell Phone Signal Booster for All Carriers Verizon AT&T 3G 4G LTE Home Office Use - Multiple Band Cellular Repeater Kit Boost Voice and Data Up to 4,500Sq Ft. 3.6 out of 5 stars 196. After installing their sim card in my iPhone they screwed up my coverage from my prior carrier, T-Mobile. Chipset: Non-degenerative Qualcomm snapdragon 450 First off, the phone is compatible with consumer cellular; giving it highly reliable connectivity. Our Store Locator is currently experiencing technical difficulties. But life changes, and cell phone plans that require a long-term contract may not be the right fit. Do not trust this company! For more expensive phones, Consumer Cellular offers interest-free financing, which is a rarity among discount carriers. Pixels : 1080X2220 Chipset : Apple A12 Bionic "Yes, Mrs. BAndy, we will take care of that." Talk plans cover talk time, while Connect plans handle your texts and web data. Connect Plans have changed, too, and for the better — each option now includes unlimited texting. New York, I just tried to send a text and then I put it back in the box to send it back. you can stay at that tier or go back if you choose. That gives the carrier nationwide reach and fairly dependable service, as both AT&T and T-Mobile rated highly in our recent survey of network speed tests. DORO 7050. what phones are compatible with consumer cellular service, Boost Mobile Pre-Owned Phones Types And Detail Guideline, How To Use Wells Fargo e-Services Without Visiting a Branch, How To Get Free Government Phones By State From Top Providers, Wells Fargo Cash-Out Refinance Benefits With Application Process. The carrier doesn't offer coverage when you travel internationally. Soooo, this holiday weekend I have no coverage. MORE: Unlocked or Carrier? Future US, Inc. 11 West 42nd Street, 15th Floor, We’ve chosen 5 consumer cellular compatible phones for this part of the review. OS : Android, Oreo with flexibility for upgrading to android pie As of 2019, Samsung is undoubtedly one of the best phone manufacturers in the industry. When joining Consumer Cellular plans, they are low cost and come without monthly contract subscriptions. Please enable cookies in your browser or switch to a newer web browser. This is one of the most affordable smartphones by Alcatel. We’ve got you covered. The durable 3300 mAh battery is another notable feature for its fast charging capabilities. Vos renseignements personnels, comme votre adresse d'expédition, ne sont jamais sauvegardés dans un témoin. (For context, T-Mobile charges you $20.84 per month, but that's over 36 months, though you make a smaller down payment of $249.99.). This Alcatel phone lets you enjoy fast and reliable connectivity on the internet. The phone is perfectly fine. Attention: By continuing to browse, you consent to our use of cookies. Get the cellphone plan you need today with Consumer Cellular. Google Pixel phone’s enhanced security features a fingerprint scanner among others. Xbox Series X vs. Xbox Series S: Which Xbox should you buy? You'll find the latest flagships from both Apple and Samsung — including the iPhone XS and Galaxy Note 9. {{ store.City }}, {{ store.State }} {{ store.Zip}}, {{ store.StreetAddress }} The latter are cellphones that a customer returned within Cellular’s thirty-day guarantee period, but are not defective. Processor : Adreno 506 Consumer Cellular is one of the top mobile virtual network operators being in the Telecommunications industry since mid-1990s. Consumer Cellular provides the best no contract cellphones, smartphones, and cellphone plans available. {{ formatPhoneNumber(store.PhoneNumber) }}, Showing {{ firstResultOnPage }} - {{ lastResultOnPageDisplay }} of {{ storeResultList.length }}. OS : Android Oreo, supporting upgrades to Android pie Driving Directions ({{ store.DrivingDistance.toFixed(2) }} miles away). Tom's Guide is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher. Consumer Cellular aims its wireless service at seniors who prefer low monthly cellphone bills to high data allotments. Cookies are small pieces of information stored securely on your computer. as soon as I got the phone I realized that their "unlimited" plan DOES NOT INCLUDE TEXT! Free shipping on orders of $35+ or same-day pick-up in store.