Thank you for another 5 star recipe. Prymal Coffee Creamer Hi, Mixes in beautifully with coffee. I have tried this recipe but didn’t add the date. If you don’t have a problem with dairy, casein may not be an issue for you. It’s so good! Thank you! Sugar. No need to use nut bag or other filter. This stuff totally transformed my iced coffee this morning. If so, we bet we’ve blown your mind! Cheers, friends! Always on the go? I look forward to trying different flavors maybe different types of milk like almond or coconut. Using same water, blend in high speed blender (Vitamix or similar) for 45 seconds. Thanks for responding, I’ve followed your blog for a long time and love it ❤️. I wonder if it’s also the type of coffee I am using? Get our copy of FAN FAVORITES featuring 20 of our most loved, highly-rated recipes! International Delight brings your coffee new life with non-dairy coffee creamers in fan favorite flavors made with care. Make sure to remove as much air as possible to the bag. Products; Recipes; Faqs; Creamer nation; Where to buy; Test Creamery; Sign Up / Sign In. Leave a comment, rate it, and don’t forget to tag a photo #minimalistbaker on Instagram. Coffee creamer is usually made from a combination of water, sugar, and vegetable oil. This is a good recipe if you are trying to save since coffee creamer is expensive. (Costco) And after soaking the almonds, it’s ready in just 15 minutes! You will not be subscribed to our newsletter list. Then place a nut milk bag (or drape a clean towel or t-shirt) over a large mixing bowl and pour through the nut milk bag. Maureen, Thank you – I made the creamer in my NutriBullet and it worked well. Hazelnut Dairy-Free Coffee Creamer. While we don’t drink much coffee around here, we do enjoy an occasional cup of decaf or a creamy matcha latte. Next time, would you mind leaving a rating with your review? Hazelnut creamer – Made with hazelnut extract. Most of us love our morning cup of coffee (and if you don’t, you probably at least reach for a delicious and invigorating tea). We think that would be delicious! Coffee-mate is available in reduced fat, sugar free, liquid and powder forms. Get FREE Samples when you first share! Vanilla creamer – Made with vanilla extract. Gather the … Let us know if you try it! ), Radicchio Salad with Cashew Ricotta Dressing, Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Reduction. It’s best to avoid these processed oils altogether. Would you recommend trying this? Besides almonds and cashews(which I am allergic to) – are there any other nuts that you can use to make this creamer? It’s perfect for adding to hot or iced beverages, including coffee, matcha, chai, golden milk, and more! I used silvered almonds and soaked in cool water overnight like you suggested. And for that, we have the perfect dairy-free creamer! Store almond creamer covered in the refrigerator up to 4-5 days, or in the freezer up to 1 month. If you’re going through your pantry and removing items with harmful ingredients, then anything with hydrogenated oils needs to go.When you’ve stopped drinking coffee creamer, your best bet is to go black, make a homemade creamer, or simply use ‘cream and sugar,’ (a natural sweetener preferably). Cash in your points for FREE Vital Collagen and Merch. If you don’t have a problem with dairy, casein may not be an issue for you. Just made this, and it was BOMB! Thank you so much for this recipe, but also for all of the love and effort you put into this craft for the world to benefit from! 1 cup Sweet Cream Coffee Creamer About 2 cups of Ice 1/2 cup salt (poured over ice) Sandwich Sized Ziploc Gallon Sized Ziploc Instructions. Soak for 30 min in 3 cups of hot water. We’re so glad you enjoy it! I was doubtful that this would taste any different than store-bought creamer, but I was WRONG. Many adults who have problems digesting dairy have a sensitivity to casein, a protein found in milk. Fill a gallon sized ziploc bag about 1/2 full with ice. And of course, Vital Proteins Collagen Creamer also has the added benefit of containing 10 g of health-promoting collagen per serving. To make this coffee creamer, simply add soaked almonds to a blender with water (a ratio of 1 part nuts : 2 parts water is best), a pitted date for sweetness, and a dash of vanilla. Consider what all those flavored Starbucks drinks contain… they’re dumping in the same unhealthy ingredients used to make those store-bought creamers and flavored syrups. But on the other hand, sugar is associated with many poor health outcomes, and is chock-full of empty calories.