People who are like this like to call it an "acquired" or "refined" taste. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! | Privacy Settings There’s a viral sex tip going around that has basically turned into a meme. Lauren Strapagiel is a reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in Toronto, Canada. Absolutely not, but I would more likely consent to drinking literal poison than drinking this sad excuse for a carbonated beverage that might as well be poison. Passionfruit is the perfect combination of flirty and tropical while also being a refreshing sparkling water (if I wanted to drink a juice or soda, I'd drink a juice or soda!) because at least that isn't disappointing. The beach has been romanticized as one of the best places on Earth to be at any given time. It may not physically ruin your mouth with chemical burns, but drinking this sad excuse of a fizzy beverage will damage you emotionally. One of my faves in the BuzzFeed fridge. It's supposed to be subtle, and it's tough to do mango subtly.   Is it the best flavor? My Sparkling Review: Tastes like medicine your mom would force you to take when you were a little kid. ▔▏┗┻┛┃┃┗┻┛▕▔, Crack open a cold one* with the boys It's just not realistic. To the untrained person, don't be misguided by their colorful cans and names of different fruit flavors —La Croix is not what you think it is. But alas... My Sparkling Review: I mean, is anyone *REALLY* surprised? I've tried several flavors since I heard that it's sometimes a hit or miss. But here's the thing: There are 21 flavors of sparkling water...and some are better than others. Me practicing to spell COCONUT before I see my man. Reporting on what you care about. We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. Watered my plants with la croix and now they won't stop taking boomerangs of each other, Oh good it's La Croix pronunciation argument o'clock. *la croix. My Sparkling Review: OK, so here's the gag: Finding a pack of these out in the wild (AKA in grocery stores) is *NOT* easy. It's crisp and gets the job done, but nothing to write home about (if I ever wrote home about sparkling water). The smell of a freshly opened can of La Croix is deceiving. Why do "Pamplemousse" in French if you're not doing French? If you can't get your hands on a can of that sweet, sweet nectar right now, then just feast your eyes on these memes to fill the void in your heart. I'm sorry, but La Croix is nothing close to being an alternative for drinking a nice, cold Coke, or even a Diet Coke. because there's no way that you can trust them with details on your life anymore. Pamplemousse LaCroix really is THAT girl. Maybe one of the reasons so many adults enjoy La Croix is because they've given up on their life after seeing how the real world works, but most kids in college still have some bit of hope. The genius studio that brought you the Stranger Things title generator have outdone themselves again with this beautiful masterpiece La Croix can generator, that lets you add your own flavor name and colors. Groundbreaking. They just hate anything that is enjoyable and enjoy everything that sucks. There is nothing that you can dispute about the fact that La Croix is bad; it does not taste good. My Sparkling Review: Cantaloupe-grapefruit isn't as good as plain old grapefruit (or "Pamp" as I like to call it) but, not bad! Obsessed with travel? There is a war going on between LaCroix fans and it's tearing friends, families, and even offices (Cheezburger) apart. It's tropical, it's refreshing, and TBH I kind of want to spike mine at my desk (just don't tell my manager). BuzzFeed Staff According to a trusted source, they consume anywhere between two and 12 cans of it per day on average, so it's certainly a dietary staple. I DON'T MAKE THE RULES. 1. the ones i'll clean my room for Hopefully the fad of consuming laundry detergent in plastic pods will fade out soon for the sake of society, and I hope that La Croix follows soon after. While it feels like everyone we know has been brainwashed into drinking this stuff on the daily, there are some of us, while few, who aren't afraid to speak the truth about how bad La Croix actually is, and must tell the whole world (or at least the Internet) about it. th cool thing about my La Croix addiction is that when i spill it my furniture only gets cleaner. It's time to move on and try to find someone who has good taste. 100% natural sparkling waters with a hint of all natural flavor essences derived from the named fruit. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place!