Both were delicious. You order, they give you a number and you usually do not have to wait more than 15 minutes. Clambake Seafood Restaurant, Scarborough: See 542 unbiased reviews of Clambake Seafood Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #17 of 86 restaurants in Scarborough. My husband had the whole belly clam dinner and the clams were small as...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Main content starts here, tab to start navigating. I’m not a seafood person so having many non seafood choices was great. I've been to The Clambake so many times and they never ever disappoint. Small serving of fries with platter. Hotels near (PSM) Portsmouth International Airport at Pease, Restaurants near Clambake Seafood Restaurant, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Scarborough, Asian Restaurants for Families in Scarborough, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Scarborough. We offer a casual “come as you are” atmosphere where children are always welcome. We offer a large selection of fresh Maine seafood … Get quick answers from Clambake Seafood Restaurant staff and past visitors. After ordering your meal at our registers, you may choose a seat in any of our air-conditioned dining rooms; enjoy a cocktail or other beverage while your order is being prepared. There is no table service here which is fine with me. There is a lot of seating in a main room and/or outside. We had the baked platter and it definently needed some seasoning. The Clambake is a family favorite. Great seafood, good prices and the largest portions of any seafood restaurant in southern Maine. Click here to learn more or control your settings. With a seating capacity of over seven hundred, we have eliminated waiting for tables. more. We enjoyed the window...More, This was our friend recommendation and we were glad we did it. 510 Black Point Rd 510 Black Point Road, Prouts Neck, Restaurants near Lighthouse Suites at Pine Point, Restaurants near Echo Motel & Oceanfront Cottages, Restaurants near Moontide Motel, Cabins and Apartments, Restaurants near Friendship Oceanfront Suites, Restaurants near Northeast Technical Institute, Restaurants near Salty Bay Seafood Take-Out, Extended Stay America - Portland - Scarborough, Americas Best Value Inn-Scarborough/Portland, Restaurants near Clambake Seafood Restaurant. We offer a large selection of fresh Maine seafood along with a great American food selection from our grill. Skip to main content. We preferred outside looking over marsh. The Clambake Seafood Restaurant sits on Maine’s largest salt water marsh beside famous Old Orchard Beach.