Pour into your prepared tin and bake in a preheated oven. I’m all smile! Preheat the oven to 350˚F. I have found that using too much can cause it to dome. This is an amazing recipe. Are my eyes deceiving me or is it that this recipe does not have any eggs? I still love it!! Cut the cake in half or thirds and lift the layer or layers off. Hi Veena, we actually combined our most popular chocolate frosting with these tried and true moist chocolate cupcakes to create the best chocolate cake. Your IP: 159.89.164.185 Hi Ruba, I have not personally tried that yet but someone else commented this: “Best chocolate cake I’ve probably ever had! This process is automatic. Do you think I could straight swap the flour for almond meal/flour? I wanna try this out so much but I don’t think I should omit the cream cheese frosting. This is THE BEST chocolate cake ever! I tried this and it was so amazing! Cut the cake in half or thirds and lift the layer or layers off. I always double check for accuracy with a digital kitchen scale. My neighbor, a very nice elderly lady, calls it a Wacky cake, a Depression-era cake when eggs and butter were scarce. Hello Aubrey, so wonderful to hear that! You are so welcome, Maryam. Hi Christine, An uncut frosted cake that’s been frosted with buttercream, fondant, or ganache can last at room temperature for up to five days. ... l like chocolate cake. It is so yummy! You might need to google that for tips in recipe substitution. Beat the eggs and stir in the buttermilk. So glad to know that everyone enjoyed this cake. Turned out great!” I hope this is helpful! btw i used vegetable oil since i ran out of olive oil. Heat the cream and sugar until nearly boiling and pour over the chopped chocolate. From classic chocolate fudge cake to gooey chocolate torte, find your new favourite. . Log in or register to post comments; ExtinctDiamond70 replied on 17 June, 2020 - 15:27 Vietnam Permalink. So rich and chocolate-y! Get weekly updates on new recipes, exclusive giveaways plus behind the scenes photos. The next best thing would be water. Also adding some milk (condensed) to frosting helps it along. Thank you Natascha for your reply. You don’t miss the eggs. We are so happy you're here. I was just disappointed because it look almost perfect. If so, does it taste the same? One Bowl Chocolate Bliss. Thanks for your great feedback, so glad you loved it! After rereading my post I sounded a bit curt but I assure you it was only that I was astounded by this measurement. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. PLEASE MAKE RED VELVET CAKES WITH CREAMCHEESE FROSTING!! But can you tell me the best way to store this cake. Thanks. Hi Ramya, you could use a different frosting on this cake. I have just baked this chocolate cake today for my nephew’s birthday! Your cake layers will be flawless every time. Nono’s Home, that’s who! The ingredients worked so well as we’ve tried it so many times too. Hi Jacqueline, that’s right! But this was on point right in the first go! Hi Debbie, I highly recommend using coffee as it really enhances the flavor without really a strong coffee taste. I would recommend checking out that part again. Directed by Kit Quarry. I haven’t tested that but I think it could work. Thanks again for sharing your recipes! Thank you! Hi Antionette, the powdered sugar helps to form the thickness of the frosting and tones down the cream cheese flavor. Thank you so much for sharing this with me! Thanks, Marla (from Mexico), Hi Marla, I used 2 9″ pans here for this recipe, Dear Natasha, could you kindly answer my question above. Thanks. This one however, the cake broke in so many pieces could not even frosted it. If your cake has already been cut, that means moisture is already beginning to escape. Subscription offer: save 44% and receive a brand-new cookbook. Hi Natasha, I’m happy you’re enjoying that! Also, be sure to bake in the center of your oven on regular bake mode. Very easy to follow. Hi Holly, vegetable or canola oil should be good too. Fish Tacos Recipe with Best Fish Taco Sauce! The best chocolate cake recipe/ frosting ever! Can I use canola oil instead? Chocolate makes everything better, from Chocolate Chip Cookies to Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, and let’s not forget Chocolate Mousse!