Description BPA-free hydration bladders with high-flow bite valves and large, easy-fill openings now come with quick-release hoses for convenient cleaning and faster set-up in your favorite Nathan Race Vest. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 16, 2017. BPA-free hydration bladders with high-flow bite valves and large, easy-fill openings now come with quick-release hoses for convenient cleaning and faster set-up in your favorite Nathan Race Vest. Mine also did not come with the top hook but this was not a problem. Turned yellow after first uaage, replacement does the same. Nathan 1.6 Liter (1.6L) Insulated Hydration Bladder. Nathan Replacement Bladder - 2 Liter (2.0L) / For Hydration Vests, Hydration Pack. Nathan Vapor Air 7L Hydration Race Vest Electric Blue Lemonade, XS, Nathan Men’s Hydration Pack/Running Vest – VaporAir 7L Capacity with 2.0 L Water Bladder Included, Hydration Backpack - Running, Marathon, Hiking, Outdoors, Cycling and More, Nathan Women’s Hydration Pack/Running Vest - VaporAiress with 2L Water Bladder, Hydration-Backpack – Running, Marathon, Hiking, Outdoors, Cycling, HydraPak Shape-Shift Low-Profile Water Bladder/Reservoir for Hydration Backpacks (2 or 3 Liter) High Flow Bite Valve, Safe & Reliable, Ultraspire SoftFlask Hydration Flask | BPA & PVC Free. Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2020. As a market leader in ground-breaking Running Essentials™, NATHAN purposefully designs performance-driven products that help dedicated athletes run stronger a Unable to add item to List. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. My old one starting having an issue with the water squirting out of the mouth piece. Hydration Belts. 2x 10 oz BPA Free Water Bottles for the Runtasty Running Hydration Belt w/Touch Screen Cover! The bladder required a quick rinse and was ready to be used. I might try to make my own magnet clip. Order sports hydration and running gear designed to help you run stronger and longer! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Nice replacement bladder for my Nathan VaporAiress. BPA-free hydration bladders with high-flow bite valves and large, easy-fill openings now come with quick-release hoses for convenient cleaning and faster set-up in your favorite Nathan Race Vest. The bite valve flows really well. Sign Up. Aquatic Way Hydration Bladder Water Reservoir for Bicycling Hiking Camping Backpack... 2 Pack Hydration Bladder 2 Liter,Leak Proof Water Reservoir, BPA Free Military Wate... CampX 3L Hydration Water Bladder with Magnetic Clip BPA and PVC Free-Lightweight La... Taste-Free Hydration Pack Bladder Replacement for Backpacks (Universal) - Mazama - ... KUREIDA Water Bladder 2L Leak Proof Water Reservoir,BPA Free,Wide Opening,Military ... Water Bladder Universal for Hydration Pack Taste Free 2L and 3L - Replacement for C... Hydration Bladder, 2 Liter Upgraded Leak-Proof Water Bladder, BPA Free Water Reserv... Nathan Men’s Hydration Pack/Running Vest – VaporAir 7L Capacity with 2.0 L Water Bladder Included, Hydration Backpack - Running, Marathon, Hiking, Outdoors, Cycling and More, Nathan TrailMix Running Vest/Hydration Pack. Find waist packs, bottles, flasks, and more. 7L (7 Liters) for Men and Women | 2L Bladder Included (2 liters). So I sent it back to be replaced as I thought it's a product ion problem got this instead which as you can see has the same issues. I knew this one didn’t come with one, but it’s a shame. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Hydration Bladder, 2 Liter Upgraded Leak-Proof Water Bladder, BPA Free Water Reservoir for Hydration Pack. Waist Paks. Fast delivery. Aquatic Way Bite Valve Replacement Mouthpiece (4-Pack), Shutoff Valve, and Tube O-Ring Kit for Hydration Bladder and Water Backpack Bladder Reservoir Compatible with Most Brands, Nathan Hydration Running Vest with 2 Liter Bladder Included. Leak Proof. Replacement Bladder – 2L ... Join our Nathan community to receive a 20% discount sitewide. Aquatic Way Bite Valve Replacement Mouthpieces, Shutoff Valve, and Tube O-Ring Kit ... VFVIMN Replacement Bite Valve Hydration Pack Bladder for CamelBak Most Brands (1 Sh... Hydrapak Velocity IT Insulated Water Bladder/Reservoir for Running Hydration Vests,... KUYOU Hydration Pack,Hydration Backpack with 2L Hydration Bladder for Running, Hiki... Dual Hydration Bladder by Mazama - 3 Liter Size. It is a Nathan bladder. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Check out our wide selection! Nathan Hydration Running Vest with 2 Liter Bladder Included. Es kleines, kaum auffindbares, Loch an der Seite, wo kontinuierlich Wasser austropfte, sodass der ganze Rucksack durchnässt war. Thought I'd buy original as I'd get quality . BPA Free! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Includes Soft Flask, Storage, Zipper Pocket. I will buy again when the time comes. Both have failed within months . Smartphone Carriers. for Running, Hiking Fanny Pack. Please try your search again later. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Nathan Replacement Flasks with 10-Ounce Push-Pull Caps, Silver, VFVIMN Replacement Bite Valve Hydration Pack Bladder for CamelBak Most Brands, VFVIMN Bite Valve Replacement Hydration Pack Bladder for CamelBak Most Brands, SINONIA Bottle Bite Valve Fit CamelBak Eddy+ and Groove Water Bottle. Zipper, Phone Holder, Water, HydraPak Shape-Shift Low-Profile Water Bladder/Reservoir for Hydration Backpacks (2 or 3 Liter) High Flow Bite Valve, Safe & Reliable, Source Tactical Gear Universal Magnetic Tube Holder Clip (Black), HydraFlex Tube - Replacement Hydration Reservoir Non-Kinking Drink Tube - 36” Durable Clear TPU, Hydrapak UltraFlask - Collapsible Soft Flask Water Bottle for Hydration Pack. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. I didn't pay close enough attention and was surprised to find that this bladder had a quick disconnect tube. MENU. Seems not the case . Reviewed in the United States on June 17, 2019. for Running, Hiking Fanny Pack. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on April 8, 2019. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Unisex. Remove filters Filter; Capacity. I’m bummed that they don’t sell any with the magnetic clip like the one that comes with the pack when you originally buy it. I’d pay extra for that clip. Full compatibility with most Running Fuel Belts and Fanny Packs on the Market! Find waist packs, bottles, flasks, and more. Hydration Bladder 2 Liter,Leak Proof Water Reservoir, BPA Free Military Water Storage Bladder Bag Hydration Pack Replacement Easy Clean for Bicycling Hiking Camping Hunting Running, Mazama Designs Replacement Bite Valve Sheaths for Mazama Bite Valves (3 Pack), Mazama Ultravalve Drink Tube Set-Hydration Pack Replacement Hose, MSR Guardian Water Purifier Annual Maintenance Kit, Camelbak Replacement Bite Valve Mouthpiece & Hydrolink Conversion Kit, Foliage Green, CamelBak Big Bite Replacement Hydration Pack Valve, Ultraspire Magnetic Vest Clip for Hydration Reservoir Tube, FREEMOVE 2L or 3L Hydration Bladder & Cooler Bag Keeps Drink Cool & Protects Bladder or Replacement Bite Valve | Leak Proof Water Reservoir | Tasteless TPU | Quick Release Tube | Shutoff Valve, J.CARP ON-Off Switch Bite Valve Tube Nozzle Replacement for Water Bladder, Osprey Packs Hydraulics Reservoir Cleaning Kit, Platypus Hoser Hydration System Drink Tube Kit, Thermos Vacuum Insulated 18 Ounce Stainless Steel Hydration Bottle, Stainless Steel, Hydration Bladder, 2 Liter Water Bladder Leak Proof Water Reservoir Hydration Pack Replacement with Auto Shut-Off Valve for Running Hiking Riding Camping Cycling Climbing Fit Most Hydration Pack, Thermos Nissan Intak Hydration Water Bottle with Meter, Blue, Thermos Vacuum Insulated 18 Ounce Stainless Steel Hydration Bottle, Charcoal, SINONIA Kids Bite Valves Fit All CamelBak Eddy Kids Water Bottle (8Pack - Mixed Color), CamelBak 2018 Hydroguard Crux Reservoir Replacement Bladder, Under Armour Locking Push Button Replacement Lid, Hydration Bladder 2L Leakproof 2 Liter Water Reservoir, BPA Free Military Green Water Storage Bladder Bag with Insulated Tube, Hydration Backpack Replacement for Outdoor Hiking Camping Running Cycling, TAGVO Hydration Bladder Tube Brush Cleaning Kit for Universal Bladders, 4 in 1 Cleaner Set-Long Brush for Hose, Small Brush for Bite Valve, Big Brush for Bladder & Collapsible Hanger for Drying, Profile Designs FC35 Bicycle Hydration Drink System, HydraPak Shape-Shift Low-Profile Water Bladder/Reservoir for Hydration Backpacks (2 or 3 Liter) High Flow Bite Valve, Safe & Reliable, The Mass Wide Mouth Straw Lid Compatibility Most Sports Water Bottle, Contigo Autospout Straw Ashland Chill Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 20 oz., Monaco, CamelBak 90352 Omega Water Reservoir, 100 oz., Black, LANNEY Hydration Bladder Water Bladder Leak Proof BPA Free Water Reservoir Bladder Replacement for Backpack, Hydration Pack Bladder with Insulated Sleeve, Ideal for Hiking Camping Running Cycling, Unigear Hydration Water Bladder Reservoir BPA Free and Taste Free for Backpacking, Biking, Hiking and Camping.