I so want to try this. We take no responsibility for product or services business done with third-parties. Hi I was wondering what’s the nutrition label for this? How to make the original healthy chickpea cookie dough dip that will shock everyone who tries it! One of the best parts of this vegan protein cookie dough is you only need 4 ingredients. . Very good. I love peanut butter! ), or ten, ha! I’m sure you could. Cookie dough pancakes were a HUGE HIT on my Instagram. In a large bowl, combine the cookie dough and chocolate chips. Once removed from the freezer, let the cookie dough thaw for 5 minutes. When I’m home, I spend most of my time in the kitchen and obviously enjoy cooking and baking. Well, if you want it to be chickpea cookie dough then I assume you would want to use them. This Vegan Chickpea Cookie Dough is where it's at! Now I have to make this one!! Even though this was gifted to me, I would have bought it for myself eventually because it’s a quality product that will last me a very long time and will allow me to be more efficient in the kitchen. I’ve made blinders with similar ingredients before as well so I imagine it’s possible to make cookies with this. No need to wait, eat it by the spoonful now! This includes any and all copyrights, trademarks, design rights and other intellectual property rights related to the content and work produced on this blog. I keep seeing the advertisements for Cookie Dough shops opening around the country. But best of all is the nutrition: In each container of cookie dough, there are nine 2-tablespoon servings. You could just try one and see how it bakes up! Information on this blog may be copied for personal use only. Your email address will not be published. Rinse and drain them until the water is running off is clear. Dinner Tonight: Quick and Healthy Menus in 45 Minutes (or Less), 1 (15-oz.) I usually use homemade cashew milk, but the recipe will work with any milk. I was going to buy chickpea cookie dough from the store, but decided to make it myself instead. Past performance does not guarantee future results. You can get away with less sugar – some people will be perfectly fine with just 3 tbsp for the whole recipe! I imagine you could try baking at 350 and start at about 8-10 minutes and then test, adding more time if needed. Try that at your own risk, and know the results will be better in a high-quality food processor such as a Cuisinart.) Like give me ALL of it!!! Since this cookie dough recipe doesn't contain any flour, then you should pretty much be all good and in the clear! yay! Once prepared, this chickpea cookie dough will keep in the fridge for about 5-7 days. Chickpeas. One cup of cooked chickpeas has roughly 15 grams of protein and 12 grams of fiber. Peanut butter also adds more protein and magnesium to the mix. Blend just until cookie dough consistency is met. Yes, it surely needs a bit of salt and just the right touch of sweet. Eating cookie dough was probably close to a cardinal sin in our household growing up due to the raw egg, but I am pretty sure that never kept us from sneaking a spoonful (sorry mom! Please note that this blog should be used for entertainment purposes only. If made correctly and blended long enough, this should have the exact texture of real cookie dough. Peanut butter also adds more protein and magnesium. It is, high in antioxidants and may potentially have anti-inflammatory, anticancer, and antidiabetic properties, In need of more no-bake treats? And do they taste like regular cookies? Subscribe to my newsletter for new blog posts, tips, and new photos. Spread on graham crackers, pretzels, or even a strawberry. If you love to eat, and you love delicious, simple recipes, then you are in the right place. One cup of cooked chickpeas has roughly 15 grams of protein and 12 grams of fiber. I was inspired by Running on Real Food's 2 ingredient cookie dough that used sweet potatoes as a base--how genius! And the texture and taste were amazing! So thankful for a healthier alternative! The only kitchen tool you need is a large food processor.. While I don’t think freezer the recipe as is would work, I do think it would work if it were frozen as small energy bites. (1 can, drained and rinsed very well) (250g after draining). The chickpea cookie dough recipe makes about 3 cups for a total of $3.34! For bars or cookie dough truffles, line a glass dish with parchment paper and put in the freezer for 45 minutes. What to Pair with the Chickpea Cookie Dough. I have a really similar one with white beans and I swear my family can never tell the difference! Combine all the ingredients above except for the chocolate chips to a food processor. could you use PB2 mixed with water instead of higher calorie nut butter? The best way to do this is to add chickpeas to a large bowl of water then rub them between your hands. Hi, when it says process does that mean mix all ins good proccesir ir mix with hand blender? Works for me every single time! And as a grown up, nothing has changed, I still want to lick the bowl! Of course! (Some commenters have had success with a blender, but I did not. Cinnamon is often used for its aromatic flavor, but it has also been used medicinally for ages. After reading your post on chocolate hummus and now this!! It is high in antioxidants and may potentially have anti-inflammatory, anticancer, and antidiabetic properties. Privacy Policy Recipe Index. Roll about 1 tbsp of the dough into your hands and add that to a container, then freeze. Roll the dough into little chickpea cookie dough balls. We’ll start with chickpeas, probably my favorite ingredient of all time, because they’re SO versatile. Roll the dough into little chickpea cookie dough balls. And since beans have been my new cashew these days, I decided to go with chickpeas. I used to spend so much time chopping and slicing veggies and now I use the reversible shredding disc to do that for me!