Top with additional chocolate chips, if you’d like. I love to make up a batch and eat some raw (since it’s egg-free and safe to eat!) And perfect for dipping celery or carrot sticks, pretzels, graham crackers or even by the spoonful. Hope this helps! They have just the right amount of sweetness. AMAZING!! They look so tasty! They fall apart so we eat them all crumpled up with a spoon. It is so simple to put together, it uses things I always have at home and on hand and it is a deliciously decadent treat I can feel good about feeding my family for a snack, desert or even sometimes breakfast! To make the blondies add all of the ingredients except the walnuts and chocolate chips to a blender. Thanks for another great recipe. I have baked with it before with no issue- but no baking soda Peanuts can be used in this recipe if you prefer. What could you replace chickpeas with – white beans? Wow! Sounds wonderful Marta! I’m sure they’ll be grand! Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F / 180 C. Add everything for the healthy blondie batter apart from the water and. These are my absolute first choice for a go-to healthy dessert. Mine were done to chewy perfection in 24 minutes. Mmm…even the batter is so good…obviously! It’s so not good for you. Chocolate keeps me awake at night so I wanted these to be chocolate-free anyway, because without a sweet at night I’ll surely wither and die. I did use half the amount of agave, and added an egg to help with the consistency, since I managed to make them in a blender (no food processor ; ) Thank you for posting a healthy recipe! I just made them. Absolutely gorgeous! But what else am I doing during this coronavirus craziness!?! Can't wait to have another one with my coffee in the morning. When sunflower seed comes in contact with baking soda/powder it causes them to release a certain chemical and they will turn green. Thank you! Chickpeas are a great addition to this healthy blondie recipe as they have a variety of vitamins and minerals while also being a good source of fibre and protein. These are so yummy. Stick a toothpick into the center of the blondies and it comes out clean with no batter stuck to it. Thank you so much! Her editing staff is the worst. We did some recipe magic and created a version with less than half the calories of … I added chia seeds but that’s the only modification. The best part is that the chickpea … I definitely sneak bites of this vegan dough when I make them. Amazing! Remember back in 2012 when putting chickpeas in cookie dough and in blondies were all the rage? Have you tried making it wirh chickpea flour? I use maple syrup as the sweetener! Stir in most of the chocolate chips and spread onto an 8″ pan lined with greaseproof paper. Agreed! This particular recipe just so happens to be an Ambitious Kitchen reader favorite recipe and one of my most popular. I used almond butter and date syrup. 1 pound dried = 6C cooked. It would taste amazing on top of chocolate cake. And the dough is even better!!! I made them tonight, I didn’t have chickpeas, so I used white beans. Even our little Léandre (16 months) loved it ! I had all of the ingredients in my kitchen. These have been a weekly bake for 3 weeks now! How do you figure that an entire pan is 1920 calories? The weather may be unseasonably warm but we’re s, Is it just us or does it seem like everyone went s, Spanakorizo, it's what's for dinner tonight! So glad you’re enjoying these all the way from Sweden <3 <3. https://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/flourless-peanut-butter-chickpea-muffins/. I was with my mom and we kept eating the dough straight from the bowl because we couldn’t believe how addicting it was. LOVE your recipes…they are helping me eat smarter! They weren't "tasty for gluten free"…they were completely delicious! Thank you for sharing <3 Love from Sweden, Amazing! They’re nutritious enough to enjoy as a mid-afternoon snack and rich enough for an after-dinner dessert! I would cook them a little longer as well because they were quite gooey. Hey I just wanted to alert you that when I was at the Blogher conference they used your post in a presentation, as an example of what not to do in copying or lightly adapting a blogger’s recipe without crediting the original.