Great to take on a pot luck dinner, a crowd pleaser. Delicious as chicken is a yummy change to using mince and what makes it even better is using kumera as it's my favourite vegetable. In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful I have the best weekend treat for yo... Jump to Recipe Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu! Loved this this dish. a different twist on Lasagne. This would also be a good recipe to use up leftover turkey after the big Christmas meal. Wa alaikumus salaam! Jazakillah khair for your kind words Safiyyah! It could but then it would just be a pasta bake. Stir to combine, and the white sauce is done. I like the added kumara and spinach. aha finally something that I can make & eat as well! In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful On Monday afternoon, I followed my m... Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu! I was pleasantly surprised as this was creamy and delicious. Never made it with chicken before. :). I have the jar, it states that it is 'suitable for vegetarians'. A definite try. Delightful change from beef lasagne, love your new recipes which are so quick and tasty. A great recipe and ticks all the right boxes, a good quantity of vegetables and lovely easy sauces. Yes, I did - in the white sauce. Hi, I made this and it turned out lovely ! :). Wouldn't have thought of using chicken for lasagne, but tastes delicious and is still easy to make. :), Jazaakillah Khair ur recipe turned out to be a great lasagna for me. Really quick and easy and love the kumera. All your instructions were perfect. Place a layer of dried lasagne pasta sheets on the base of the dish to cover. This dish tastes great, my guests loved it and will make it for themselves. Otherwise we all enjoyed it. This I must try looks easy and tasty to cook and yummy on a cold day/night. Stir through spinach leaves and basil pesto. Wasalaam! I like a mixture of both Cheddar and Mozzarella. :). a family favourite. Increase the heat and add chicken and stir-fry until coloured. Will look forward to eating this. The kumara made it a little sweet for me so would maybe use a mix of vege, but the others loved it. Its one of those cant wait to eat meals. Absolutely perfect for chicken too,have already purchased more for the future. but my wife and i loved it. Very easy & so flavoursome! Thank You! Ameen :), Hi I can't get chicken mince anywhere could I just use chicken pieces? InshAllah it will turn out well! Amazing - such a yummy change with chicken and kumara! :). Lived up to the name 'seriously tasty'. :), Hello! Makes a refreshing change from a beef dish. Salaam, i wanted to ask that if i use beef mince , then should i buy the beef stock ? I have all the ingredients at home except then 2! Enjoyed using chicken in a lasagne for a change and a great way to incorporate some vegetables that I wouldn't normally have thought to add into my lasagne. The kumara and pesto a tasty addition to the dish. Hi first of all i like all your recipes. The addition of the veges and pesto worked really well. What is the preheat temperature for the induction stove? Quick to make and Family Friendly Delicious!! This is a fabulous recipe and I have now made it twice. We have never had a Chicken lasagne--looks & sounds delicious. Love ur page masha'allah keep up the good work :) xXx. You can if you want to, but it's not necessary. Heat a dash of oil in a lidded frying pan. Here you'll find step-by-step photo recipes for both sweet and savoury halal dishes. I'm always too busy through the college season. I hdd not tried chicken lasagne but definately will again. Layers of chicken ragu sauce, creamy white sauce, sheets of pasta, all topped with bubbling melted cheese - perfect for a windy autumn's day! So glad you enjoyed the lasagne! Top with a final layer of lasagne pasta sheets. I added a bit of chilli to it to give it some warmth. and so easy to make. tasty & good combination chicken and veges. Good luck! The basil pesto lifts it as well. I have never made a lasagne using chicken before and it tasted great! Cooked this for a family dinner - and successful!!! However, had a problem with the pasta (It was instant pasta) It didnt cook properly on the bottom and was a bit hard so had to cook for another 20 mins longer than recipe stated. Easy to make with minimal ingredients. Lasagne was always mince, and now chicken which is so devine, and the sauces are so quick and easy, takes no time to put together and a wholesome meal in no time, fantastic and the guys are too. https://www.foodinaminute.co.nz/Recipes/SERIOUSLY-Tasty-Chicken-Lasagne Even my 15 month old was saying mmmmm as she tucked into it. Mozzarella or cheddar? Absolutely creamy and lovely with lashings of cheesey filling. Thanks for an easy one. Salaam sister, is it possible to buy the white sauce u made from shopping stores or do u have to make it? Also enjoyed the ease of the ready made sauce. :), Loved how quick and easy this was. Can you do a lasagne recipie were you make your own tomato sauce. Spoon over the remaining chicken mixture. The chicken is something a bit special and different from a mince base. Don't normally do Lasagne as my other doesn't like it. Combine chicken and shredded mozzarella cheese. I made this recipe before I was out of town for a week with the hopes that my family might eat less Burger King and … it worked! Very nice mashallah everyone loved it they wanted seconds! There are some days when only a lasgane will do, and why not? The whole family loved this and although I think that the chicken thighs made the dish moister than the breast meat, if I had only breast meat available I am sure this would work as well. I'm really glad you like my blog and that it has helped you. Thank you for all your kind words! Different, but a delicious exciting change. Great how step by step these instructions are. I'm Faatimah and welcome to This Muslim Girl Bakes. May Allah bless you too! Thank you Shazia! How to cook a flash tasty meal that is quick simple and easy just follow the recipe above. Must try this one. I just like to try different foods from different cultures and countries. It’s loaded with three layers of pasta, homemade chicken Alfredo sauce, creamy ricotta (with a secret trick) spiked with spinach and artichokes, and gooey mozzarella cheese. Second, if you feel the edges are still hard, press them down with the back of a spoon until they are covered in sauce. Top with remaining chicken mixture, 1 cup pasta sauce, one-fourth of provolone, and 4 lasagna noodles. Winter and relatives coming to dinner - what to cook?? On this blog, you'll find plenty of recipes for busy weeknights, slow weekends and everything in between. You may also leave the chicken out, if you prefer. All of the above are always to taste. Thanks for this. Ameen to your kind duas and keep on cooking! The pesto gives it an extra kick. Have a couple of jars in the pantry ready for a quick and delicious meal ! They had the Beef lasagne a few days earlier and were quite surprised when I said it was their favourite meal but with chicken instead of beef. Add about 1/2 teaspoon and then give it a taste, and adjust. Quick, easy and tasty. https://www.healthyfood.com/healthy-recipes/chicken-and-vegetable-lasagne Loved the creamy texture and great having chicken instead of beef. Add onion and cook until softened. and everybody asking for seconds is praise indeed! But if you really want to know, I have the same name as the Prophet Muhammad's (peace be upon him) daughter!