This scone is a large, crisp on the outside and cloud soft inside. The staff was very nice. Our emphasis on quality means that we use many local vendors for our ingredients and cook from scratch. Without chicken - 2.00, for small salads - 2.75. SchoolCafé gives students and parents a quick and easy way to stay on top of their nutrition. In a little quaint town of Grafton. It came with a spoonful of fresh butter. Salads. Crisp tortilla chips layered with ranch-style beans and a four-cheese sauce blend, topped with fresh pico de gallo, spicy jalapeños, pickled red onions, melted cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese, and scallions, served with sour cream on the side. A great retro diner - been around at least 50 years - serving 'comfort foods.' $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Delivery & Pickup Options - 44 reviews of Check Please Cafe "Great tasting food. 07/07/2020 - Dennis A great add to Grafton!" Distance: 0.18 miles, Subway Sandwiches & Salads ($) Msg&data rates may apply. read more, Always a good experience. We walked in with our masks on, trying to do our part and just about every customer in there gave us the stink eye. Fast and friendly service and the food was amazing! This review is You need to know that all of the entrees are meats. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? The food there was good and filling for a fair price. Scones are staples here. Then the perfectly cooked fish with mashed potatoes and gravy. Burgers, Breakfast, Fast Food, Subway Sandwiches & Salads ($) The coffee is always fresh and good. Great food, great service, great prices- what more could we want?? And even better, you’ll be the first to find out about new menu items, the latest deals, special contests and exciting promotions. Interested in how much it may cost per person to eat at Check's Cafe? For more information, see our Lots of food in the order. It was like soup, totally wattery. I have visited Check Please 3 times. Check's Cafe, Bar and Grill Louisville, KY, , 5026379515. *Coupon valid at participating locations only. I don't want to rate a place based on their clientele, so I gave them a rating that I think is right, the hostility of the clients aside.More, We dined at this restaurant Sunday Oct. 4th around 2:30 PM. I'll eat here again when I'm in the area. OMG, so, so good! OMG, so, so good! See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Well done everyone! Prices are very reasonable too. The breakfast platter seemed fine at the time, but within the hour and through the night my spouse experienced gastrointestinal issues. Is this your restaurant? To go along with the meal they serve a scone. In my humble opinion, management did not oversee the food preparation for our meals and our server was not properly trained to handle valid concerns between patrons and management.More, We really liked this restaurant. fork. When I politely demonstrated the issue to our very sweet young server, she stated she didn’t know what to say except offer her apology. The food was good and everything clean. All rights reserved. Even the decor was nice and it had a very calm and relaxing atmosphere. First we were served homemade beef and vegetables soup. We were glad they were open.More, My wife and I just picked Chick's off the street on a trip passing through Heber. Msg&data rates may apply. It...was very good! In my humble opinion, management did not oversee the food preparation for our meals and our server was not properly trained to handle valid concerns between patrons and management. 1 Review $41.00. Thanks for officially declaring yourself a FastFoodie. They kept out water glasses filled anticipated our need for ketchup, mustard, and brought my grandson the makings to make his own fry sauce in a bowl they brought. Submitting eligibility applications has never been easier, SchoolCafé allows parents to quickly submit for Free & Reduced Meal Benefits. I wish we could have had a better experience at this restaurant but unfortunately that was not the case. American, Diner, great servers great food thank you... Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? more, Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service, Zermatt Utah Resort & Spa Trademark Collection. $ Chick's Cafe, Heber City: See 152 unbiased reviews of Chick's Cafe, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 55 restaurants in Heber City. At Checkers & Rally’s we know that our guests want to Be Safe and See Safe! I don't want to rate a place based on their clientele, so I gave them a rating that I think is right, the hostility of the clients aside. Pizza, Subs, Sandwiches We had the halibut fingers plate. We use cookies to improve the user experience. Our lunch happened to be heavy on calories, but we took home leftovers, tasty. Consent is not a condition of purchase. The food is excellent. Get quick answers from Chick's Cafe staff and past visitors. I've eaten breakfast here several times and have always enjoyed the experience. The portions were huge. Then the perfectly cooked fish with mashed potatoes and gravy. Hotels near Commemorative Air Force Utah Wing Museum, Hotels near Daughters of the Utah Pioneers Museum, Hotels near (SLC) Salt Lake City Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Heber City, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Heber City. read more. Limit one coupon per person. Love the fresh cut French fries. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Now that you have, you’ve got some free food coming your way. Great place. The food there was good and filling for a fair price. My wife is a scone connoiseur and she said Chick's scone was great. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. and fluffy. We were glad they were open. I will return. All fields required. |   Terms of Use   |   Privacy Policy   |    Mexican Click to add your description here. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Love our Big Buford and Classic Mother Cruncher? bacon and egg breakfast. Fresh ingredients. Limit one coupon per person. Every other table is blocked off for corona, but that didn't stop a steady stream of customers to what is apparently a hometown favorite eatery.