3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer. The place wasn’t fully packed yet since the clock barely hit 8. I DID! Where are my manners? Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. "cerulean - Search Online Etymology Dictionary", "Pigments through the Ages - Overview - Cerulean blue", "Pigments through the Ages - History - Cerulean blue", "Pigments and their Chemical and Artistic Properties", "About Us - Color the Millennium Cerulean Blue", "- Find a Pantone Color - Quick Online Color Tool", "The Devil Wears Prada's Cerulean Monologue Was Almost About Plaid", https://japari-library.com/wiki/Cellien#.22Cellien.22_or_.22Cerulean.22.3F, http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/1/00JID, Linguistic relativity and the color naming debate, International Commission on Illumination (CIE), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Cerulean&oldid=968056373, Short description is different from Wikidata, Wikipedia pending changes protected pages, WikiProject Color articles needing infobox sources, Articles with unsourced statements from April 2019, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. “Give this man a Blowjob.” Daithi requested, pointing at Evan after Jonathan handed Smitty his drink. An Archive of Our Own, a project of the Organization for Transformative Works i'm kinda skeptical about your story. I wrote the song myself. The Maya Spectra is an Omnigenre band formed by singer, Janel Blanco, and brothers Donald and Julian Peña.“Fugue” is their latest release. Type the word "Cerulean" into the indicated window on the Pantone Colour Finder and the colour will appear. So how was it? ... A Cerulean State - Eyes More Brilliant Than The Midsummer Sun - Duration: 2:38. Blade-like gaze “If you really insist on taking shots, then” He made eye contact with Jonathan again “we would like six, not seven, please.”. Cerulean Eyes by The Maya Spectra, released 22 February 2019 1. [1] The word is derived from the Latin word caeruleus, "dark blue, blue, or blue-green", which in turn probably derives from caerulum, diminutive of caelum, "heaven, sky".[2]. Get Some, Give Back. “Yeah, I’m good, Ryan.” He assured the slightly taller brunette with a shrug of his shoulders. Jonathan let out a silent but contented sigh as he thought about how his shift was going to end in four hours. “, Evan met his eyes with a soft smile. “Evan, you don't get to say anything in this.” Tyler spoke up once again, glaring at his companion who was sat on his right. “Okay, anything else?” Jonathan looked around in anticipation, his eyes immediately landing on Evan. Review please!!!!! 4)i love swimming Speaking of soft, his raven black hair looked very soft, the kind that you would love to run your hand through-. “Jonathan.”, “Why does it have to be vodka shots?” One of the men whined. Cerulean (/səˈruːliən/), also spelled caerulean, is a shade of blue ranging between azure and a darker sky blue. Truthfully, I think I maybe, just maybe, may have written that song about Chad, but only maybe! This was too much even for Tyler, who decided to drag everyone away except for Evan. I'm Sonny, nice to meet you. I came to tell you something, but I just don't know how to say it," Chad said. I MISSED YOU ~cryforeverplz (https://www.deviantart.com/cryforeverplz) i love you :iconpapcryplz: Anyways, review! “I’m good for now thanks.” He gave him a heart-melting smile and let his friends order first. I don't want you to feel flustered or uncomfortable, I’m so sorry.”, “What are ya talkin’ about? 's before they finally left. Cerulean Eyes - Sophieistrash - Banana Bus Squad [Archive of . "People need loving the most when they deserve it the least." He almost dropped the cocktail glass that he was reluctantly cleaning and cussed under his breath. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. It's not lapis. 7) No stuff in the tagging section about "You are tagged if you are reading this." Cut through my veins “Someone’s very funny.” He said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. Other nineteenth century English pigment names included "ceruleum blue" and "corruleum blue". hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm finding someone with the same features as iggy is a little far-fetched since there aren't that many british tourists that i see in PH, much less anyone that looks like iggy. Mylene gives Basara the Red Eye as she drives away with Basara's Transforming Mecha to have it repaired in an episode of Macross 7. See also Tekhelet. I can't help but fall when I look into your perfect cerulean eyes," I sang while playing my guitar. it's "Royal Ball" EFFING AWESOME ,RIGHT? Today I was blue. You and your golden blonde hair, Been there from the start, How did you manage, To steal my heart? 's and 'good job! [Verse 2] since you two ARE friends. To steal my heart?" an, TAGGED BY : ~LandofUuuu (https://www.deviantart.com/landofuuuu) “I’m sure he wouldn't mind a real one either.”Tyler had to come back at that very moment to add this. The series is directed by Shinji Takamatsu and written by Michiko Yokote. With so many unique gifts, geeky merch & pop culture novelties - you'll find something perfect for you. Cerulean, cerulean, a-cerulean ey-ey-eyes. He gently placed the six glasses on the counter and filled them all up. Today I was blue. A sampler of the sound of the Filipino diaspora, and a field guide to finding defiant happiness even (or especially) as the world burns. This “Ty” dude seemed like he was the one in charge for the drinks but at the same time the whole group looked as if they were on the werge of protest. “Are you okay, Jon?” Came a smooth tone from his left that belonged to his co-worker. I turned around to see my whole cast watching. There are some bits of cabbage that are floating, I’ve been pushing it down below the brine when I see it doing so. Secret of Cerulean Sand (パタパタ飛行船の冒険, Patapata Hikōsen no Bōken) is a 26-episode anime television series. “Let go of Evan, Smitty. What I started with was kind of sad and depressing so I quickened the tempo and added new lyrics. You are stunning and I had to come back to see you.”. “What the fuck?” He whispered and elbowed the tall Irishman.~Or: In which Jonathan is a bartender, Lukas (Smitty) is drunk on milkshakes and Daithi hates mutual pining. If you like The Maya Spectra, you may also like: A sampler of the sound of the Filipino diaspora, and a field guide to finding defiant happiness even (or especially) as the world burns. Dita gives Jura the Red Eye in an episode of Vandread. Shocking! Channy one-shot. “Y-you are not so b-bad yourself. I’d only wished I knew i've booked a red gown with gold/yellow sequins >.<  but i sort of hate it cause' it's so simple :'0 but my sister and mom said i look good with it QwQ should i change it? 11 Facts about me: or more appropriately, we did! A week later he came back with a smaler group this time consisting of Evan, Glasses guy, Milkshake guy and a new face who was equally tall as Tyler. Chad sang in the same melody as my song. Cut through my I pulled out another piece of paper and my guitar deciding to write a song to express my feelings. 6) No tag backs. Cerulean is the name of the main antagonists in the English translations of the anime series Kemono Friends which are cerulean coloured creatures with varied shapes and sizes. Bandcamp Album of the Day May 18, 2020, Based in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, producer and radio programmer Cubenx drops LP of uplifting electronic gems. Anime OST Recommended for you. Cerulean eyes He pushed up his glasses onto his nose and gripped his bleach blonde hair in frustration. He needed a minute to prepare himself for Jonathan’s words and facial expression before he finally turned towards him. Not broken were never whole Cerulean I really thought that i didn't care if we win or lose but when they announced it and we all went ape and hugged people at random (note:my batchmates, not strangers) my tears just streamed ; w ; ahhhhh best friggin' d. wow, really? Evan furrowed his eyebrows then shot Daithi a death-glare. hunger games, undomestic goddess and etc. Jonathan nodded, clicking his heels to get a bottle of Absolut Vodka and six shot glasses. We were never whole Veins cerulean [citation needed] The pigment is very expensive. Veins cerulean Cerulean “You know I hate those, Ty.”. These early attempts to create sky blue colours were often less than satisfactory due to a limited saturation and the tendency to discolour in reaction with other pigments. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. I’d only wished I knew I swear I'm the only one that finds it soothing (just like Ohm's but that's not only me lmao), VenniLeep, Atiredpotato, skydragon_shipper, Scapewolf, Night2, mioamato, EterniaCry, Belletenchi, Vickster01, NoodleDoodles7, KatsInSpace, TriciaRavenkey, trekkie04, Flyingthrulife, 84Potatoes, Marcoace123abc, Dan_loves_Suga, MeganKray99, seoushi, naynerz09, Munchies1, Obsidian27, Poisan, Benny3690, MakingADifference, RoLuuess, Hunpercentmyst, Lime_Bean, DANILUZ, DaisyJayy, larryslullaby, that_dyslexic_writer, AlfenMeri, Paranoid_Panther, plantaintoes, robotic_chaos, mochamlady, boolam, Duckyeet, myfantasticalromance, akeene71, ash23mp3, darkestangl, Marzuhh, GamerSheep, Pinga, CorpseQueen, xiaolu47, Miss_Fandom_Anime, TinyTurdle, Bluer than blue actually. "Cerulean blue" is the name of a pigment. [1], http://archive.j-mediaarts.jp/en/festival/2002/animation/, Mischievous Twins: The Tales of St. Clare's, The Wicked and the Damned: A Hundred Tales of Karma, Lupin the Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine, Lupin the 3rd Part IV: The Italian Adventure, Nobunaga no Shinobi: Anegawa Ishiyama-hen, Ganbare!! The chromate makes excellent turquoise colours and is identified by Rex Art and some other manufacturers as "cobalt turquoise". Thankfully no one else came to his side of the bar when he was preoccupied with this huge group, or else he would've been more uncomfortable than he already was. The author would like to thank you for your continued support. “You guys have milkshakes?” Glasses boy spoke up once more, earning a smack on the head from Smitty. Before they left them be he whispered ‘good luck’ to the Asian boy who immediately regretted befriending any of them. Oh great. Cerulean eyes It was included in Jury selections in the 2002 Japan Media Arts Festival for the animation division. Bandcamp New & Notable Aug 25, 2020, Deeper Waters (Yoruba Soul Mixes)by Oisima, Bandcamp Daily  your guide to the world of Bandcamp, PC Music’s Dizzying Future-Pop Catalogue Comes to Bandcamp, Eight Artists Pushing the Ambient Edges of Techno.